Council Of First Knowledge, Jedi Temple Training Facility

• Thread starter EventHorizan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dewd

Dewd

They're 3 gal pots. Now that the watering system is in place I will use 1 gal or maybe 1/2 gal. I didn't want to hand water those before. It actually waters very evenly. I was worried about it at first. The basket makes it bubble kinda and it pools up a little and seeps down. I've checked the bottom and stuck things in all different spots and it actually is very even. The coco wicks really well so it spreads throughout the pot pretty easily. To my surprize even
That's cool Do they have those at home Depot?

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Well got the clones in the cloner, but I think my water level is too high. My rapid rooter is partially submersed in it.. I dont know if it will wick to much water up in to the root crown and cause a problem or not.. I guess I will just watch really close tonight and see how they do...

Toph420

Toph420

Yeah those 2 are always telling me what I can and can't do also. Very annoying!

My cards must be defective because they just keep telling me buy more more more!! haha

Well got the clones in the cloner, but I think my water level is too high. My rapid rooter is partially submersed in it.. I dont know if it will wick to much water up in to the root crown and cause a problem or not.. I guess I will just watch really close tonight and see how they do...

You did a DIY cloner right? Is yours a DWC or an aero cloner? If its a DWC cloner i think you'd want the water level like 1/8"-1/4" below the rooters and if its an aero cloner then you would definitely want the water level way lower than the rooters.

I got the 1/8"-1/4" because cch2o recommends water level 1/4" below rockwool when you transplant into their system..

Wisher619

Wisher619

He's using a perlite and worm casting mix. He uses humboldt nutes. Ph is usually around 6.0 to 6.3 he says. Not sure if this is the best combo between the medium, nutes and pH range. He's switching to coco and hydro nutes after this run
so he is using straight perlite and castings?

that def dosnt sound very good

but if it basically just perlite then he should be running a ph of 5.5-6.0
if it is mostly worm castings
I would transplant it out into something else

castings isnt a medium you would want to grow in

Dewd

Dewd

so he is using straight perlite and castings?

that def dosnt sound very good

but if it basically just perlite then he should be running a ph of 5.5-6.0
if it is mostly worm castings
I would transplant it out into something else

castings isnt a medium you would want to grow in
Lol damn I'm sorry I meant promix. Not perlite

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom