Council Of First Knowledge, Jedi Temple Training Facility

• Thread starter EventHorizan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Snakeskins

Snakeskins

What's up Playland. I plucked another fistful of dying, unhealthy leaves. Does anyone know what this looks like? This is how it starts. Simple nute burn or maybe a calcium deficiency? The tds of my tap water is 400ppm and that's what I always use. We're I to have been using purified water, might this problem have been prevented?

20170818 203117
20170818 202810
Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

What's up Playland. I plucked another fistful of dying, unhealty leaves. Does anyone know what this looks like? This is how it starts. Simple nute burn or maybe a calcium deficiency? The tds of my tap water is 400ppm and that's what I always use. We're I to have been using purified water, might this problem be have been prevented?
No pic. Lol

TheRemer

TheRemer

@Thejoeybrown
so I have a suggestion

dont top your plants

when they get 12" tall pull the top leaves of at the stem of the main cola
all the other branches will grow up equal to the main
anything that is left below chop off at flip
you can use the underneath for clones

by the time you reach 12" they should have about 6-8 nodes and be showing sex
you can then transplant to final pots before you pull the leaves off the top

and toss the males
although if you see a really good male it might be worth stickin in a corner in veg
Those are very frosty lookin

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Evil urkle :)
Over look the turned down leaves..
Trying to keep 1/2 gal pots watered properly is proving an experience for me... But they have had excellent growth... Coco holds its own if small pots are utilized. But your watering setup better be up to par!

Barring any major problems, and so far so good, im eager to see what we get...

G gnome

G gnome

Over look the turned down leaves..
Trying to keep 1/2 gal pots watered properly is proving an experience for me... But they have had excellent growth... Coco holds its own if small pots are utilized. But your watering setup better be up to par!

Barring any major problems, and so far so good, im eager to see what we get...
Hard to w the light but it looks like theyre starting to get frosty!

Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

Just starting ....
Theyre looking great. Right now I'm looking in to an upgraded timer. I think I have perfect pressure for the smaller pots just want to be able to 100 percent control the timer and I'll be good. I'm actually happy I had 3 gal pots this time as I got to know my watering system thru this run and will help me with the smaller pots. I think I'll be fine tho.

Hey @Wisher619 i know you are using Grow on your indica but do you usually run bloom straight from seedling? What have you been successful with with the Cns 17 with seedlings?
They're coming along nice. All the ones in the fron that are just popping up are 2 days behind the other sprouts. The back 4 cups are the 4 seeds I'm still trying to germ. Just popped them in a paper towel to see what we can do

IMG 7934
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom