• Thread starter EventHorizan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Krypto

Krypto

Over look the turned down leaves..
Trying to keep 1/2 gal pots watered properly is proving an experience for me... But they have had excellent growth... Coco holds its own if small pots are utilized. But your watering setup better be up to par!

Barring any major problems, and so far so good, im eager to see what we get...
I was going to try 2 , 5 gal DWC bubblas, and 2 , 5 gal pots (my mix) and Botanicare pro bloom and Cal-Mag+
600 w Super HPS

Farmer P

Farmer P

Check it out EH. We finished Farm Kaya's rosin press last night. It worked so good I already ordered some stuff to start building mine. He got a PID, some aluminum plates and some heater rods. We did the machining ourselves. The top plate is mounted to the ram and we left the bottom plate free floating with a wood insulator under it. We did the first run last night and the yield was good. We didn't weigh anything, but we got a lot of dabs out of a small amount of weed. :smoking::cool:

20170819 2215101
Plate mount
Heater rods
Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

Check it out EH. We finished Farm Kaya's rosin press last night. It worked so good I already ordered some stuff to start building mine. He got a PID, some aluminum plates and some heater rods. We did the machining ourselves. The top plate is mounted to the ram and we left the bottom plate free floating with a wood insulator under it. We did the first run last night and the yield was good. We didn't weigh anything, but we got a lot of dabs out of a small amount of weed. :smoking::cool:
Brotha I need links prices and detailed info. The blueprints please. Lol

Dewd

Dewd

So I had a cousin die in a motorcycle accident last weekend. He was drinking and hit a guardrail. He was also a grower and I had to clean out his grow rooms before people found out. I would've grabbed some cuttings but he also had broad mites. He got them before I did and was still fighting them. We just tossed everything. A 15k watt setup. That was a lot of trash bags!

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Hell Ya brother!
Looks tough!
Get er lined out, then u can help me build one this winter!

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

The 8 plants that I kept get sprayed about every other day at least. Dropped 15 new beans today. Hopefully all my mites are gone.
5 Girl Scout cookies
5 Jack Here
5 bag seed from Jamaica just for fun
I would still keep them plants quarantined,
take clones of them,
and watch the clones...

U got a good phenos there that you dont want to lose?

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

N tox is killing me smalls!
How the fuck can I get N toc with FNB?
lmao,,, wtf...
Like Howard the Duck!

Im gonna say that my median dry out is the root cause,
but how is it it shows itself as N tox?

When it dries out, then Nitrogen is the most abundant in the median?
What is the science behind tox when the pots dry out...

I need to make sure that is whats happening..

Wisher619

Wisher619

N tox is killing me smalls!
How the fuck can I get N toc with FNB?
lmao,,, wtf...
Like Howard the Duck!

Im gonna say that my median dry out is the root cause,
but how is it it shows itself as N tox?

When it dries out, then Nitrogen is the most abundant in the median?
What is the science behind tox when the pots dry out...

I need to make sure that is whats happening..
what ever you see today was from about 3-5 days ago

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom