Council Of First Knowledge, Jedi Temple Training Facility

• Thread starter EventHorizan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
EventHorizan

EventHorizan

And one more question. Sorry you know how I get.
Would me switching to my hps and higher intensity and it is! much brighter than the mh. Would that make the plant require more nutes? They all look to be a lil more perky since we upped the nutes last night. I did get a light green around my new leaves. You should be able to see it in the pics above.

Wisher619

Wisher619

yes absolutely when you switch over to hps the hps puts out about double the MH
so all that light will require more nutes to be able to keep up
you see.....light is food
and nutes are kinda like the key to being able to use the food to grow
more light equals faster growth and faster growth need more nutes
I would say you should sit @ about 1.0-1.5
somewhere around there
so 500-700 ppm .5 scale
if there arent enough nutes for the plants they will start pulling the mobile elements from old growth to the new to keep up
you will start to see yellowing on the lower leaves and not enough Ca then spots that will eventually turn brown and molted
dipping down to 225 is pretty bad when using HID
I dont feed that light under T-8's
so that could also have attributed

you know what is funny
my pepper plants that are in the experiment I have only fed once
@ 1.8 ec
I let the water run to 1/2 and refilled
@ 1/2 it was @ 1200ppm
filled it up and went down to 600.....and it keeps climbing and dropping
the ph is @ 6.7.....
But they are doing perfectly fine

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

yes absolutely when you switch over to hps the hps puts out about double the MH
so all that light will require more nutes to be able to keep up
you see.....light is food
and nutes are kinda like the key to being able to use the food to grow
more light equals faster growth and faster growth need more nutes
I would say you should sit @ about 1.0-1.5
somewhere around there
so 500-700 ppm .5 scale
if there arent enough nutes for the plants they will start pulling the mobile elements from old growth to the new to keep up
you will start to see yellowing on the lower leaves and not enough Ca then spots that will eventually turn brown and molted
dipping down to 225 is pretty bad when using HID
I dont feed that light under T-8's
so that could also have attributed

you know what is funny
my pepper plants that are in the experiment I have only fed once
@ 1.8 ec
I let the water run to 1/2 and refilled
@ 1/2 it was @ 1200ppm
filled it up and went down to 600.....and it keeps climbing and dropping
the ph is @ 6.7.....
But they are doing perfectly fine
Well they look good as hell. I was impressed how big they had got, and actually how cool they looked!

Wisher619

Wisher619

yeah man....crazy shit....the leaves are as big as my face
dinosaur shit....hahahhaha
your plants are lookin good
watch when you up the nutes....within 48 hours....they will explode

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

yeah man....crazy shit....the leaves are as big as my face
dinosaur shit....hahahhaha
your plants are lookin good
watch when you up the nutes....within 48 hours....they will explode
Sorry bro.. I fell asleep last night on you. I am gonna have to try my green thumb on some other plants besides mj. I just bought a house and I really need to spruce up the outside.

Wisher619

Wisher619

yeah brother sounds good
I love growing plants.....spendng time outside in the garden is awesome
and inside the other garden is great to
I like experimenting NOT on mj because I want mj to always have a good run
so I mess with veggies like peppers and tomato's

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Sorry bro.. I fell asleep last night on you. I am gonna have to try my green thumb on some other plants besides mj. I just bought a house and I really need to spruce up the outside.
@Wisher619
I appreciate you saying that my plants look great but you and me both know I have made many mistakes. I definitely have learned a lot from you in a short amount of time. I guess we hat matters is that I learn from my mistakes. I should of started calmag from the start. I should of introduced nutes a little sooner. I should of never transplanted the autos. And when I seen them start to stretch I should of really hit them. Timing of nutes and strength is critical for max growth.
On a side note, how impressed are we with the runt in the single bucket??? Roots are a Lil off white, but not bad! And the stalk is thick!!! I am impressed so far with the bucket. If it does well the last 30 days with this auto, I think when the auto is done I am gonna transplant Tha photo into it, and just grow that one photo out under scrog. It will have 60 days or so of veg by then. What do you think about that?

Last edited:
Midwestjay

Midwestjay

Some random pics.. I removed a few fan leaves that were CA deficient... I see some purple stems but I think that was from allowing my res to get down to 250 ppm over about 4 days. Should be fine now. But damage done and lesson learned. I think they are handling the upping of the nutes. They are a little green around the gills, but I guess that was to be expected.
Damn they blew the fk up. I must have missed some pics lol. I swear they were just a foot tall yesterday lol

Midwestjay

Midwestjay

Silica blast is silica which helps strengthen cell walls
makes leaves impenetrable to bugs as well mold and pm
sweet berry is supposedly a sweetner
what it really is
Mg and sulfur with some sugar which act as chelates
Can you explain chelates. I know it helps the plant take up the nutes just don't know fully understand.

Midwestjay

Midwestjay

you wont get a lockout by not having the correct ratio
lockout occurs with the wrong ph
you just didnt have enough Ca for the plants as they were using it hard to help with photosynthesis during the beginning flowering phase
and the photo
just not strong enough nutes
Fkn encyclopedia

Midwestjay

Midwestjay

I appreciate you saying that my plants look great but you and me both know I have made many mistakes. I definitely have learned a lot from you in a short amount of time. I guess we hat matters is that I learn from my mistakes. I should of started calmag from the start. I should of introduced nutes a little sooner. I should of never transplanted the autos. And when I seen them start to stretch I should of really hit them. Timing of nutes and strength is critical for max growth.
On a side note, how impressed are we with the runt in the single bucket??? Roots are a Lil off white, but not bad! And the stalk is thick!!! I am impressed so far with the bucket. If it does well the last 30 days with this auto, I think when the auto is done I am gonna transplant Tha photo into it, and just grow that one photo out under scrog. It will have 60 days or so of veg by then. What do you think about that?
It's good to make mistakes. That's how you learn. That's why I'm ok at growing. I spent 4-5 years bumping my head the dark Lmao.

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Damn they blew the fk up. I must have missed some pics lol. I swear they were just a foot tall yesterday lol
Ya the tall one is 22 inches now. Let me just tell you about next time !!!! Lol you already know! And fking happy birthday again!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom