Council Of First Knowledge, Jedi Temple Training Facility

• Thread starter EventHorizan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Midwestjay

Midwestjay

Ya the tall one is 22 inches now. Let me just tell you about next time !!!! Lol you already know! And fking happy birthday again!
Yea you're doing great on the grow. Man I basically went by the bottle instructions on my first grow with gh 3part and had great results but I didn't learn a fkn thing. You know more now than I prob did at 3 years lol.

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Yea you're doing great on the grow. Man I basically went by the bottle instructions on my first grow with gh 3part and had great results but I didn't learn a fkn thing. You know more now than I prob did at 3 years lol.
Well if that's true, it's only because of @Wisher619 and you spending many hrs explaining things to me. I mean last night I was waiting for you, so you could tell me your ml for autos from start to finish. Is 8 ml a gallon considered full strength? And how close do you take your autos to full strength? I have lots a questions for you too :)

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

When buds are forming. wish can walk you through. I think you'll have to adjust your 3part to accommodate it.
It looks like buds are forming now. And I had an idea that I some how have to adjust for the Kool bloom with the gh... but I have no idea how. Guess I will go research till professor wish returns...

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Fkn encyclopedia
He is!!! But you are very attune to your craft too. I can tell you have traveled the hard road to get to the point that you are. And your best quality is having the ability to admit you may not know something. So when you say you do know something, I don't doubt you for a sec...

Midwestjay

Midwestjay

Well if that's true, it's only because of @Wisher619 and you spending many hrs explaining things to me. I mean last night I was waiting for you, so you could tell me your ml for autos from start to finish. Is 8 ml a gallon considered full strength? And how close do you take your autos to full strength? I have lots a questions for you too :)
It's all plant specific. But I start around 100-150 ppm and go up from there. And depending on the grow I've been over 1000 ppm without burn but usually top out around 750-800. As far as ml per gal I suck at that. I should write shit down. But I start with like 1tsp in 3gal. My buckets hold 3gal to the bottom so my process really ain't ml per gal. Ima horrible teacher lol

Midwestjay

Midwestjay

It looks like buds are forming now. And I had an idea that I some how have to adjust for the Kool bloom with the gh... but I have no idea how. Guess I will go research till professor wish returns...
Yea kb is strait pk and finishers so I imagine you'll have to back off on the bloom bottle. But it would be a guess. When I ran it with other nutes like nova I just replaced the ppm with kb. So if I was running 750 on the base nutes. I would mix to say 550 with base nutes then make up the last 200 with the kb. That's just random numbers don't follow that.

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

It's all plant specific. But I start around 100-150 ppm and go up from there. And depending on the grow I've been over 1000 ppm without burn but usually top out around 750-800. As far as ml per gal I suck at that. I should write shit down. But I start with like 1tsp in 3gal. My buckets hold 3gal to the bottom so my process really ain't ml per gal. Ima horrible teacher lol
Lol!!!!! So you just know that 1tsp in 3 gallon is roughly a 100 to 150 ppm? Just from doing before. I just don't get how you guys say we'll 30 ml would be this ppm and 15th would be this ppm. I mean do you just know from doing it and seeing... Professor @Wisher619 might as well chime in .

Wisher619

Wisher619

@EventHorizan I would add 1ml per gal of liquid Koolbloom pretty much right now....through harvest
dont add it to the photo though
well I guess it wont hurt

@Midwestjay Happy bday bro
so chelates are usually protiens that wrap around ions and they have a key to full access through the roots into the plant..
chelated nutrients would kinda be like mainlining our food directly into our bloodstream predigested

Last edited:
Midwestjay

Midwestjay

@EventHorizan I would add 1ml per gal of liquid Koolbloom pretty much right now....through harvest
dont add it to the photo though
well I guess it wont hurt

@Midwestjay Happy bday bro
so chelates are usually protiens that wrap around ions and they have a jey to full access through the roots into the plant..
chelated nutrients would kinda be like mainlining our food directly into our bloodstream predigested
Perfect explanation

Wisher619

Wisher619

oh and liquid and dry koolbloom are alot differ
liquid is super light p/k booster
dry is a super concentrated booster in which case you would def want to back off the base nutes

with ppm's
When ever I run a new nutrient line....I make it a habbit to test 1 ml of each in 1 gal of water....I just use my tap
I first take a reading of tap...add the 1 or 10 ml.....and take another reading....that tells me exactly where each nute is ppm wise
which will allow me to add or subtract to where I want to be

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

And do I add the Kool bloom last. So should I go with 75% 4.5/7/1.5 and then 1 ml Kool bloom × 10 gallons? When I do my research change out? I am gonna do it tonight? And lastly, my bucket has hydroten and the pots coco. I read somewhere that coco can buffer mishaps better than hydroten. So should I be a Lil less in the hydroren?

Wisher619

Wisher619

and I keep meticulous pdf of nutrients and consentration @ what ml and all that
like 5g of maxi gives me 700ppm on the dot
to that I add 2.5 ml ph up which brings me to ph 6.0
@Midwestjay I have been liking the Maxi so far so good
I use it on my outdoor peppers and the old mommy in the fabric pot....all are doing well

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

oh and liquid and dry koolbloom are alot differ
liquid is super light p/k booster
dry is a super concentrated booster in which case you would def want to back off the base nutes

with ppm's
When ever I run a new nutrient line....I make it a habbit to test 1 ml of each in 1 gal of water....I just use my tap
I first take a reading of tap...add the 1 or 10 ml.....and take another reading....that tells me exactly where each nute is ppm wise
which will allow me to add or subtract to where I want to be
Your the shit wish! Duh! Like always I understand!

Wisher619

Wisher619

I would add in this order
1. Calmg
2. base nutes
3. L KoolBloom
4. Hydroguard
5. PH up/down

coco or hydroton it will both be fine
as for the nutes
100% base ratio is 6/9/2
so yeah you are correct on 75% ratio x10