Not open for further replies.
EventHorizan

EventHorizan

no there isnt

as for the new sog
I am only gonna be running a 2x4
so I think only 32 plants maybe
or half that and just space them out
gonna go light for the first run to get my legs.....then I will up the dose to full tray
how big you think they will get by finish? I can't see how any other technique could have a better harvest?(yield)!! I mean that is as full a canopy as you can get,,, and all tops are pretty much main colas so fat ass cola buds. I only have one problem with it @Wisher619 and that is the bullshit laws in our country( my state ) and the penalties monopolize quickly as plant quantity increases. I would like to try it tho, but I would want to get it done quickly. I would say that this method is prob as good as it gets for max coverage, penetration, which equals yield. Temps, humidity, should be easy to control. Easy to conceal=smaller grow area. There is so many positives here, so many....

So give me better numbers. 2x4 table = res gal? I have started to take water cost in to account as I see they can drink some water even when less than 2' tall. Are you figuring about a 1/4 to 1/2 ounce peer plant? And looking at 4 weeks veg, then flip for 7 more, = 11 or 12 weeks?

Wisher619

Wisher619

how big you think they will get by finish? I can't see how any other technique could have a better harvest?(yield)!! I mean that is as full a canopy as you can get,,, and all tops are pretty much main colas so fat ass cola buds. I only have one problem with it @Wisher619 and that is the bullshit laws in our country( my state ) and the penalties monopolize quickly as plant quantity increases. I would like to try it tho, but I would want to get it done quickly. I would say that this method is prob as good as it gets for max coverage, penetration, which equals yield. Temps, humidity, should be easy to control. Easy to conceal=smaller grow area. There is so many positives here, so many....

So give me better numbers. 2x4 table = res gal? I have started to take water cost in to account as I see they can drink some water even when less than 2' tall. Are you figuring about a 1/4 to 1/2 ounce peer plant? And looking at 4 weeks veg, then flip for 7 more, = 11 or 12 weeks?
well with flood and drain I am not sure....
with drain to waste it would be 36oz per plant a day
but I would be using a 24 gal res for the table....just a black tote from Home Depot
your time frame is about right.....but I would only be vegging for 2 weeks......3 at most
depending on the strain you can pull between 1/4-1oz per plant....I have had affies that yield super fat buds....then things like my Cookies cross that are tiny nugs.....
the dutch started this growing technique while pioneering cut flower cultivation
then quickly translated it to cannabis and found it to be extremely successful
I feel you on the whole plant count
luckily some counties that are medical provide a square footage under 99 plants rather than plant count
I think it idiotic to limit plant count
limiting space is much more relevant as with growing....really for commercial you would go by gram per square foot not per watt
watts factor into cost equation but square foot is the most important

lets say I am growing outdoors
I can only run 6 plants
well I am gonna be harvesting between 30-60lbs off those 6 plants....the way I grow trees outside....when using my grow beds
8'x6' trees
or they could tell me only a 4x8' bed then I will stick a clone every foot and grow only 1 cola...snipping all side branching....and get about 15-30lbs
same goes for indoor
6 plants
build out a garage and run 1 plant per 1k
and scrog each one....and net 2-3lbs per 1k
or you tell me to only grow within 32 sqft
big difference you know what I mean

Wisher619

Wisher619

@Midwestjay hope eveything is good with you brother!!
First @wasfromks discopeared.....now we havent heard from you in a while
hope its just that new job thats got you to exhausted.....

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

I know what you mean. I wish it was that way! I think if you pick the right strain, and 1oz per plant would be awesome. I could go for 16 plants in a 3x3...

Wisher619

Wisher619

I know what you mean. I wish it was that way! I think if you pick the right strain, and 1oz per plant would be awesome. I could go for 16 plants in a 3x3...
yeah top each one so you have 2 colas per plant and give an extra 2 weeks veg and you will end up with = to 32 plants

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

@Midwestjay hope eveything is good with you brother!!
First @wasfromks discopeared.....now we havent heard from you in a while
hope its just that new job thats got you to exhausted.....
Anonymity is what this site offers. Should use it to the fullest. I am sure LE watches sites like these even tho I am sure there is a lot of sites to watch, and I am just a little fish trying to grow my own smoke. I also use tor browser to surf the net. I have used tor browser for years now. I have been on Silk Roads and used the site a time or 2. And I have belonged to a couple sites before.
that should net you 1# from a 600w
Is this possible with clones? or would they be too tall? or could you grow a mother, top all branches, wait 1 week, then top those tops that now have 2 tops? So your clone starts out with 2 tops and soon is its out of the cloner, flip it?

Wisher619

Wisher619

Anonymity is what this site offers. Should use it to the fullest. I am sure LE watches sites like these even tho I am sure there is a lot of sites to watch, and I am just a little fish trying to grow my own smoke. I also use tor browser to surf the net. I have used tor browser for years now. I have been on Silk Roads and used the site a time or 2. And I have belonged to a couple sites before.

Is this possible with clones? or would they be too tall? or could you grow a mother, top all branches, wait 1 week, then top those tops that now have 2 tops? So your clone starts out with 2 tops and soon is its out of the cloner, flip it?
my bad...I don't count the clone time.....
so once rooted...I will veg for 1-2 weeks....then top and wait a week and flip to flower
clones are pretty small.....4-6".......
but yeah you could top them on the mother...essentially making a topped clone.....i have never thought of that or seen it done....might have to try that one...maybe you can coin that technique and make loot off it...get a patent for it
I will find a video of this dude that does a sog in amsterdam....pretty awesome......no topping....just a shit load of plants...once rooted...he doesn't veg...he puts them in there permanent home and flips right then....ofcourse he is using hydro so no need for rooting...

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

.ofcourse he is using hydro so no need for rooting...
Explain. I can take clones and put straight into coco, hydroton, with drip or flood? Ya I will just have to watch the video. I watch it then ask questions...

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

my bad...I don't count the clone time.....
so once rooted...I will veg for 1-2 weeks....then top and wait a week and flip to flower
clones are pretty small.....4-6".......
but yeah you could top them on the mother...essentially making a topped clone.....i have never thought of that or seen it done....might have to try that one...maybe you can coin that technique and make loot off it...get a patent for it
I will find a video of this dude that does a sog in amsterdam....pretty awesome......no topping....just a shit load of plants...once rooted...he doesn't veg...he puts them in there permanent home and flips right then....ofcourse he is using hydro so no need for rooting...
I saw a guy on Youtube doing it, topping a top to make topped clones. Thought that was pretty cool.

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

I could essentially grow my mother under a 4'- 4 bulb florescent huh? Cheap. That way it didn't effect the rest of my grow. I think I could try the clone route as long as I still had my flower chamber doing its thing. 16 clones off of 1 mother at 1 time tho? actually 20, cause I will prob lose a few. I would have to veg her for months so I would need to be able to start her soon. I guess I could start 2 mothers, and that would reduce my time needed to get that many clones.

Wisher619

Wisher619

Explain. I can take clones and put straight into coco, hydroton, with drip or flood? Ya I will just have to watch the video. I watch it then ask questions...
so the you take a clone...you then put it into a cloner or under a dome.....for 7-10 days....once rooted.....you place it in its home and that would be in a 12/12 room......no need to grow huge roots.......the will grow...but we aren't growing trees...so the end root size will be relative to the size of the plant and flower.....root growth slows as the plant transitions to flower but it doesn't stop growing
if you are using hydro...you don't need the roots to establish into the media...because more then likely you are using something inert...not like soil where roots need to be established.....just the fact that the plant has grown roots from the cut stem ....is good enough to begin the flower stage
so in the video the guy ends up with 12" tall flowers...but an entire room full of them...literally like a 8x10' room

Wisher619

Wisher619

I could essentially grow my mother under a 4'- 4 bulb florescent huh? Cheap. That way it didn't effect the rest of my grow. I think I could try the clone route as long as I still had my flower chamber doing its thing. 16 clones off of 1 mother at 1 time tho? actually 20, cause I will prob lose a few. I would have to veg her for months so I would need to be able to start her soon. I guess I could start 2 mothers, and that would reduce my time needed to get that many clones.
you don't need to veg for months........you just top each site.......once every 2 weeks.....as soon as the plant grows 2 -3 nodes per site...top each one....the when you are ready to take clones....you count 4 nodes down and chop......you can hack down an entire mom....and she will be ready for a full run when that run is finished

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

This would be the mothers that I got.. It is the number 1 feminized seed advertised at Herbies and I have 2 of them. I don't know how much to read into advertising, but I hope I made a good choice.....

Dr Krippling Incredible Bulk Feminised Seeds Info

Bred to be a heavy weight performer, this plant does not disappoint. Ideally needs to be switched to flower before it is 2 feet tall, or else it can be difficult to maintain indoors. Almost impossible to hurt this plant – it can take a huge range of nutrient fluctuations, withstands extremes in heat and moisture, and joyfully devours any CO2 enhancement. This plant mutates and adapts to its environment – one perfectly grown, big plant can produce upto the same yield of twenty plants of normal size. Boxing-glove sized buds are to be expected on perfect large plants grown in Hydroponics.

Dr Krippling Incredible Bulk Feminised Seeds Specs
Genetics Big Bud x Super Skunk x Green Spirit
Type 80% Indica / 20% Sativa
Flowering Time 7-8 Weeks
Yield Indoors 600-1000 gr/m2, Outdoors 800-1500 gr/pp
Grows Indoors / Outdoors
Harvest Month Start/Mid September
THC Content 20-24%

Wisher619

Wisher619

This would be the mothers that I got.. It is the number 1 feminized seed advertised at Herbies and I have 2 of them. I don't know how much to read into advertising, but I hope I made a good choice.....

Dr Krippling Incredible Bulk Feminised Seeds Info

Bred to be a heavy weight performer, this plant does not disappoint. Ideally needs to be switched to flower before it is 2 feet tall, or else it can be difficult to maintain indoors. Almost impossible to hurt this plant – it can take a huge range of nutrient fluctuations, withstands extremes in heat and moisture, and joyfully devours any CO2 enhancement. This plant mutates and adapts to its environment – one perfectly grown, big plant can produce upto the same yield of twenty plants of normal size. Boxing-glove sized buds are to be expected on perfect large plants grown in Hydroponics.

Dr Krippling Incredible Bulk Feminised Seeds Specs
Genetics Big Bud x Super Skunk x Green Spirit
Type 80% Indica / 20% Sativa
Flowering Time 7-8 Weeks
Yield Indoors 600-1000 gr/m2, Outdoors 800-1500 gr/pp
Grows Indoors / Outdoors
Harvest Month Start/Mid September
THC Content 20-24%
I don't know anything about the strain but def sounds perfect for something like sog but would have to see its actual growth pattern

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

I don't know anything about the strain but def sounds perfect for something like sog but would have to see its actual growth pattern
I think you talked me into it. I might just get me a 4' fluorescent and start those 2 mothers. I need to go down in the basement and get a material list going, and a spot set up. Cool white and warm white bulbs?

Wisher619

Wisher619

yeah man...anytime you are are dealing with photo plants...there is no reason to pop seeds unless you are looking for a specific phenotype...other then that...it is just a waste of time...IMO
clones are the only way to go

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom