Council Of First Knowledge, Jedi Temple Training Facility

• Thread starter EventHorizan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
MW7945

MW7945

Building a stand for my tray tomorrow so when it gets here Im ready to roll. I got the low tide tray.

Are these things sturdy enough that I can just build a stand with 36" inside dimension and the lip will hold the weight, or am I going to need support(s) along the bottom?

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

So i got to figure out a way to give my plant sweetners for smell and taste without adding it to the UC...
I dont want no biofilms in the UC..
Wisher if you get a chance today while im at work will you look at Cch20 nutrient chart and in bloom we got 2 part base nutes and 3 flower addictives...
Early,mid, late flower...

Will you break down what those 3 are and what they are comparable too in GH line so i can understand their function and inputs?
I want to use csn but i want it to stay clear with no biofilms..
Which im think sweet raw is colored?
Will cause biofilm in res?

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Building a stand for my tray tomorrow so when it gets here Im ready to roll. I got the low tide tray.

Are these things sturdy enough that I can just build a stand with 36" inside dimension and the lip will hold the weight, or am I going to need support(s) along the bottom?
Idk brother.. Thats a lot of weight on that lip!

Wisher619

Wisher619

no stand needed
just 6 concrete block
they are .98 each at the depot

but if you are gonna build a frame
yeah give support

Wisher619

Wisher619

So i got to figure out a way to give my plant sweetners for smell and taste without adding it to the UC...
Wisher if you get a chance today while im at work will you look at Cch20 nutrient chart and in bloom we got 2 part base nutes and 3 flower addictives...

Will you break down what those 3 are and what they are comparable too in GH line so i can understand their function and inputs?
no sweet raw is Mg/S with added sugar and amino acids
the flavored ones have plant esthers which really do make your flowers kinda smell artificial sweet or super lemon
but it is the added sulfur that adds the stank
sweet raw is clear
no biofilm
everything will be good

Wisher619

Wisher619

ok so the bloom boosters in UC are Sulfur based bloom boosters
very similar to Koolbloom Liquid/dry
but sulfur based which helps with taste and smell (synthesis of sugars raising brix)
farmers in gape fields use sulfur to raise brix and so do orange growers to make the oranges sweeter

with CNS you can use hydroplex as a bloom booster
and sweet raw for mg/s or you can use epsom salt at 1g a gal

really none of that is needed
to boost blooms
switch from Bloom to Ripe at around week 6 and finish out with ripe
low N high P/K
and if using sweet make sure to run it through the entire grow
from flip to harvest

Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

ok so the bloom boosters in UC are Sulfur based bloom boosters
very similar to Koolbloom Liquid/dry
but sulfur based which helps with taste and smell (synthesis of sugars raising brix)
farmers in gape fields use sulfur to raise brix and so do orange growers to make the oranges sweeter

with CNS you can use hydroplex as a bloom booster
and sweet raw for mg/s or you can use epsom salt at 1g a gal

really none of that is needed
to boost blooms
switch from Bloom to Ripe at around week 6 and finish out with ripe
low N high P/K
and if using sweet make sure to run it through the entire grow
from flip to harvest
Awesome. That is what I'm doing exactly.
Bloom, Hydroplex, and sweet raw. And silica blast of course. Been running sweet since flip.
Around week 6 i switcb to ripe.

And event with all those my Rez is clear as water. Just FYI. No biofulm and very stable. No ph drop or anything like that.
Only time my ph dropped is when I let the res get super low. But at that point it was too low to pump so I had to change anyway. Lol

I have noticed with the supplements as opposed to just grow/bloom and silica blast.
I've also upped to 20ml bloom.
Wisher, how much is too much silica when I'm using it to keep my ph up?

Toph420

Toph420

Awesome. That is what I'm doing exactly.
Bloom, Hydroplex, and sweet raw. And silica blast of course. Been running sweet since flip.
Around week 6 i switcb to ripe.

And event with all those my Rez is clear as water. Just FYI. No biofulm and very stable. No ph drop or anything like that.
Only time my ph dropped is when I let the res get super low. But at that point it was too low to pump so I had to change anyway. Lol

I have noticed with the supplements as opposed to just grow/bloom and silica blast.
I've also upped to 20ml bloom.
Wisher, how much is too much silica when I'm using it to keep my ph up?

So you can tell a difference from using the supplements? Maybe I’ll do a side by side someday since I will have 2x separate tables going at the same time.

Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

So you can tell a difference from using the supplements? Maybe I’ll do a side by side someday since I will have 2x separate tables going at the same time.
No I messed up writing that. I'll edit it

I meant I noticed with the supplements as opposed to just the base and silica, re oh comes out a little lower. And I need to add extra silica blast to get it to 5.8.
Mg question was how much silica is too much. I don't want to use ph up

@Wisher619 i can't edit it's too late do the question go the above post is here. Somehow I deleted parts of the sentence.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom