Council Of First Knowledge, Jedi Temple Training Facility

• Thread starter EventHorizan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

So you can tell a difference from using the supplements? Maybe I’ll do a side by side someday since I will have 2x separate tables going at the same time.
My bad. Lol.
Yea 18ml base and 5ml silica blast in RO comes out to 5.8 every time.
But with supplements and a lil higher rate of base I'm having to put a lil more than 5ml silica blast to get that 5.8. I'm wondering if there is too much silica or if at some point the plant just stops uptaking what it needs and it's just acting as a ph up

Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

Assuming everything else went fine, would I really see a huge noticable difference between running that, and the all botanicare route?
I don't think so.
I think if everything is dialed in nutes aren't making much of a difference.
It's more about preference and ease.
Ease of dialing in
Economics.
Whatever in your personal Grow works better for you.
But as long as your ppms are in order and the plants getting what it needs it shouldn't be much differenc. IMO

Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

Assuming everything else went fine, would I really see a huge noticable difference between running that, and the all botanicare route?
If one nutrient was really actually "better" than another I think everyone would run the same exact nutrients.

I decided to run botanicare because AN was too many bottles and I didn't like not having complete control over ph.
It didn't work well when ran at 1/2 strength
And in talking to wisher he had a formula with botanicare he had put a lot of time into fine tuning so I went with that and just slightly tweaking to my specific situation.
As I dial it in and run genetics a couple times I will dial it more and more. It's just a starting point really.
Same as the Lucas formula you're running. A great proven formula thag you can start with then make tweaks where needed with your Grow.
Environment will play a big role in nutrient uptake so t may need adjusting

MW7945

MW7945

My girls are definitely ready to get moved into bigger pots... one of them has a few 3" roots sticking out the bottom. Tomorrow is gonna be a busy day in the grow room :)

Had to take the rope ratchet off the light to gain a few more inches of height. These things are staying really bushy. Think if I turn the power down a bit that'll help stretch them out?

Wisher619

Wisher619

No I messed up writing that. I'll edit it

I meant I noticed with the supplements as opposed to just the base and silica, re oh comes out a little lower. And I need to add extra silica blast to get it to 5.8.
Mg question was how much silica is too much. I don't want to use ph up

@Wisher619 i can't edit it's too late do the question go the above post is here. Somehow I deleted parts of the sentence.
it is really just potasium silicate
there really is no to much per se

Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

My girls are definitely ready to get moved into bigger pots... one of them has a few 3" roots sticking out the bottom. Tomorrow is gonna be a busy day in the grow room :)

Had to take the rope ratchet off the light to gain a few more inches of height. These things are staying really bushy. Think if I turn the power down a bit that'll help stretch them out?
Aren't they in Coco? I guess if you don't have automated watering then yea up pot. But if you can water multiple times a day I wouldn't.

MW7945

MW7945

Aren't they in Coco? I guess if you don't have automated watering then yea up pot. But if you can water multiple times a day I wouldn't.

They are in coco. I've been watering twice a day, but since my botanicare tray comes tomorrow I wanted to just go all out. Setup up the 4x4 tent, build the stand for the tray, get them all into 3 gallon smart pots. Get everything ready for the long haul essentially.

How much would it roughly cost to set up an automated watering system for coco?

Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

They are in coco. I've been watering twice a day, but since my botanicare tray comes tomorrow I wanted to just go all out. Setup up the 4x4 tent, build the stand for the tray, get them all into 3 gallon smart pots. Get everything ready for the long haul essentially.

How much would it roughly cost to set up an automated watering system for coco?
60$ or less. I'm about to drive home from work I'll send you everything I did. 69$ total. Works excellent.

MW7945

MW7945

Yeah, my last grow I didn't have a fukking clue what I was doing when it came to nutes and found myself using pH down a lot. Had what resembled nute burn, but definteily wasn't nute burn. Plus one plant had a lot of spots on leaves that looked like they were from bugs, but weren't.

I had a guy that preaches using Fertilome for nutes but I'm not convinced.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom