Council Of First Knowledge, Jedi Temple Training Facility

• Thread starter EventHorizan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

I have no purplish stems however, and my stems are very thick and green...
At one point it looks like nute burn and then other parts look like N diff..
I always get this!!! I always think its just too high of Ec, cause I usually run 1.5 ec, where im at 1 ec with this.
Is it just the cam. I was looking lookin at this
Sometimes my camera makes colors look different tho

6F37617E EBC3 4814 8A18 ED6D93203B65
Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

Well just one with this brown on leaf..
But severalbof thenoyhers have secondary fan leafs that are cupping down like N tox.
Now im even more bewildered..
I cant change out the system till tomm.
I dont have enough cns..
I seen this coming on a couple days ago but my thoughts was that it was because these leaves were getting shaded by bigger fan leaves..
Most of these plants look to be over fed by ehat I see. Im deff high compared to cc's feed chart...
I pulled the big fans to open up the plants to better light...we see what they look like at lights on..
Im 490 ppm.
I got to go to work today.. Its Sun tri yearly maintenance on my plasma table.
I know nothing about co2 but how much you running? More than normal? Less?

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

My biggest fan leaves that came off apical stem look awesome.
It looks like it effected fan leaves on lateral branches that were being shaded.
I since removed the big fans...
Today i saw a lil sediment in buckets..
It may be just from where I top feed thw fiest cou0le days...
Im gonna do a change out asap Mon...

Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

Tea day! Gonna give them a nice inspection today. Make sure nothing is going on under that net.

I think they’ll get an extra hour of dark today so I can keep my schedule 6-6. Daylight savings last night so we gained an hour. So now lights would be 5-5.

Dewd

Dewd

Toph420

Toph420

Well just one with this brown on leaf..
But severalbof thenoyhers have secondary fan leafs that are cupping down like N tox.
Now im even more bewildered..
I cant change out the system till tomm.
I dont have enough cns..
I seen this coming on a couple days ago but my thoughts was that it was because these leaves were getting shaded by bigger fan leaves..
Most of these plants look to be over fed by ehat I see. Im deff high compared to cc's feed chart...
I pulled the big fans to open up the plants to better light...we see what they look like at lights on..
Im 490 ppm.
I got to go to work today.. Its Sun tri yearly maintenance on my plasma table.

Hmm I feel like I got that on some stuff that gets severely shadowed from the light, but never that bad.. The cns chart is pretty basic and just says 17ml-20ml/gal for veg, I wonder what could be up...? Your water level is where? What’s rh/temp?

I highly doubt it’s to do with the co2 or the water temps imo.

G gnome

G gnome

Hmm I feel like I got that on some stuff that gets severely shadowed from the light, but never that bad.. The cns chart is pretty basic and just says 17ml-20ml/gal for veg, I wonder what could be up...? Your water level is where? What’s rh/temp?

I highly doubt it’s to do with the co2 or the water temps imo.
Agreed on all accounts

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Ibbe home at 4. Im get a res filling with 50 gals of ro... For a change out...
We see.. It could be that just shaded leaves cant use the nutrients at the rate the ones in direct light can, added with my temps ran a lil hotter 84 and there water uptake increased...

Wisher619

Wisher619

@EventHorizan
my guesstimate by the leaf down cupping and the slight brown
you are running to high of an ec in the res
if your plants are growing fast and it is warm then you need to have a much lower ec do to how fast the plant is uptaking due to transpiration rates

my #'s are really for coco specific...not dwc
I would def lower it for uc system with intense light/CO2/warm enviro.....your plants are growing fast but more importantly how much water are they uptaking

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom