• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wisher619

Wisher619

G gnome

G gnome

How do you get that for a window ac? I tried looking for it but couldn’t figure it out..

from my research they dont make them..
Ive never looked for one for a window unit but i also think that if one were so inclined they cud make a universal one work. I'll talk to my ac guy for u guys n see if u can just use a universal one.

Meantime what will definitely work is building a "dog house" around ur condenser. Essentially, all u need to do is close in the outside portion of ur window unit so that the warm air being put out by ur ac stays in an enclosure. Jt doesn't have to be completely sealed bjt keeping the warm air in and cold air out will make the ac work in cold weather. All ur tryin to do is increase the head pressure on the high pressure side of ur ac so the low pressure side doesn't drop too low and freeze up.
PACE3 14578235enh z7

U can use one of these garden sheds and cut a hole in the backside and sljde the shed over ur ac unit

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Ive never looked for one for a window unit but i also think that if one were so inclined they cud make a universal one work. I'll talk to my ac guy for u guys n see if u can just use a universal one.

Meantime what will definitely work is building a "dog house" around ur condenser. Essentially, all u need to do is close in the outside portion of ur window unit so that the warm air being put out by ur ac stays in an enclosure. Jt doesn't have to be completely sealed bjt keeping the warm air in and cold air out will make the ac work in cold weather. All ur tryin to do is increase the head pressure on the high pressure side of ur ac so the low pressure side doesn't drop too low and freeze up. View attachment 755564
U can use one of these garden sheds and cut a hole in the backside and sljde the shed over ur ac unit
Thats not a bad idea..

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

The best solutions r the simplest ones.

Water leak eh? U try usin pipe dope or plumbers puddy?
Main water line coming in the house. Prib 1940 to 1950.
I think its galvanized.
This is my basement wall.
Its leaking on the out side of the wall...
I got to tear a couple bricks out.
Repair the leak with new line
And repair the brick so water dont leak in my basement..
Huge fucking debacle...

20171105 075751
EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Starting to think there's no need to go over 400 ppm in coco. If You water daily the nutes are always available so why go for higher concentrations. Thoughts grow team?
Think or assume?
Did you also assume that all plants feed the same?
While that may wotk with some, it may not with others.. There is a lit of factors that play in to that. Temps. Light strength. Coco mix. Rh.....
If one size fits all none of us would ever have problems.. We all just ser it to 400 and come back in 3 months ..

Toph420

Toph420

Main water line coming in the house. Prib 1940 to 1950.
I think its galvanized.
This is my basement wall.
Its leaking on the out side of the wall...
I got to tear a couple bricks out.
Repair the leak with new line
And repair the brick so water dont leak in my basement..
Huge fucking debacle...

Dang bro that sucks.. dealing with galvanized pipe kind of sucks really badly.. you can’t really attach to it without a threaded end so you might end up chasing the pipe further than you think.

Polar510

Polar510

Think or assume?
Did you also assume that all plants feed the same?
While that may wotk with some, it may not with others.. There is a lit of factors that play in to that. Temps. Light strength. Coco mix. Rh.....
If one size fits all none of us would ever have problems.. We all just ser it to 400 and come back in 3 months ..
And then what would You do with all Your time lmao:)

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Dang bro that sucks.. dealing with galvanized pipe kind of sucks really badly.. you can’t really attach to it without a threaded end so you might end up chasing the pipe further than you think.
This pipe is 10 feet under ground. Under my front porch that attaches to my house.
I cant chase it very far.
I got to hook onto it with a compression coupler..thats my only chance...
Oh im doomed..
Im gonna have to tear my whole grow down.Rip out the wall i built then tear out some concrete.. Devastating...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom