Council Of First Knowledge, Jedi Temple Training Facility

• Thread starter EventHorizan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
EventHorizan

EventHorizan

I think I’ve changed her mind a bit and so did her coworker, she is going to change her plates for now and email the website to remove all the postings. What else can you really do..?
Well kick the garden into over drive. Use 3/4 of net profit to trade her car in. Get tinted windows and inconspicuous plates..
8.5 weeks. Been flushing like a week.
Another week and a half or so. They’re just now starting to show a lil fade and some color
No flash i usually use flash because the hps but I have the mh in one of the hoods

uc canopy looking sweet! You’ve got a lot on your hands right now that’s awesome brotha.
So how long you had the Mh in?
You said 8.5 weeks..
I bet she would really color out with 1.5 more.. Too bad you couldnt chill your water...
I get way more purp in rdwc than i do in coco and i figure water temps play a roll in that...

Toph420

Toph420

Well kick the garden into over drive. Use 3/4 of net profit to trade her car in. Get tinted windows and inconspicuous plates..

So how long you had the Mh in?
You said 8.5 weeks..
I bet she would really color out with 1.5 more.. Too bad you couldnt chill your water...
I get way more purp in rdwc than i do in coco and i figure water temps play a roll in that...

The money i dont spend buying tree from the store is basically my profits haha.. If you want top shelf they charge like 350-400 for an oz... She already has tinted windows the problem is her license plate is one of those custom ones (black w/ yellow letters) and the words she used are extremely easy to remember... Im going to have her get just the normal plates and take the sticker off her back window and i think her car will blend in just fine for now..

Farmer P

Farmer P

I think I’ve changed her mind a bit and so did her coworker, she is going to change her plates for now and email the website to remove all the postings. What else can you really do..?

I’ll check it out, thanks.

How’s the JP lookin?

Shit looks fire bro
Get her to smoke a joint on the way home. I used to drive to LA for work. 2 hrs to get home. I noticed that when I had a joint I was much more relaxed. Otherwise i'd be changing lanes too much and getting frustrated lol.

Toph420

Toph420

Get her to smoke a joint on the way home. I used to drive to LA for work. 2 hrs to get home. I noticed that when I had a joint I was much more relaxed. Otherwise i'd be changing lanes too much and getting frustrated lol.

haha what i really need to do is buy her those oil vape cartridges. She loves those.. But yea i tried to tell her some of the guys that work for my company have to drive 3 hours one direction just to get to work..

I tested out the bubbas girl last night. Shit is bomb, best Ive ever grown. I just need it to produce more. Maybe these next ones will since they vegged longer.

looks fire bro!

Itzdwoodduhh

Itzdwoodduhh

I'm definitely going to go the automated route next round. Mixing nutrients every day and watering at the same time is getting extremely monotonous.
Im with you on that 1. Ive only just begun and im already wishing i had automated feeding. Im too much of a newb for all that myself tho. Gotta lot to learn about mixing and feeding before i even think ab going automated. Like u said "next run"..... hopefully. lol

Wisher619

Wisher619

I went ahead and bought some. I really didn't feel like driving all the way into town. Plus I got 3 quarts for $8.75 including tax. so it was cheap a f.
Tomorrow I have to go to town anyways. I'll get the real stuff then
that is the original stuff
"hydroponic"
there was
"coco/soil" and "Hydroponic"
then they made the coco/soil the norm and just stated "all growing media"
they lowered the p a little for the compensation in coco
I have used the Hydro version with no ill effects

Toph420

Toph420

that is the original stuff
"hydroponic"
there was
"coco/soil" and "Hydroponic"
then they made the coco/soil the norm and just stated "all growing media"
they lowered the p a little for the compensation in coco
I have used the Hydro version with no ill effects

If i were to use cns17 in my turbo cloner would that be a good idea?
what EC/PH should i shoot for? should i add any +life or other bennies?

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Go leave feedback
And initiate that return. One doesnt work because of error codes and the others have loose hood cords coming out of the ballast, along with dents and bent metal from his shipping envelope.. Take pics of the damage and of the shipping envelope it came in, and put with the claim..

Here is where you get started if you havent already..

https://pages.ebay.com/ebay-money-back-guarantee/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom