• Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dewd

Dewd

Looking good bro..
Sorry i fell out hard last night.
Got me a gym membership last night.
Now that that shot helped my back time to get my self in a lil better shape...
So might be around a lil less now.. Still be on once a day tho..
Sweet man!
Stretching and exercise fixed my back pain from Scoliosis.
Mostly rebuilding my core and "proper stretch techniques".
Not the crap they taught us in school. Lol

MW7945

MW7945

I work in the fitness/health industry... the problem with the "crap they taught us in school" is that they didn't teach us a damn thing about anything in school. High schools should absolutely have to teach a class dedicated purely to nutrition. Most people don't understand even the very basics. Macro and Micro nutrients.

Problem is "diets". It's literally just calories in vs calories out. That's how you lose/gain weight. Nothing more to it.

MW7945

MW7945

Looks like a few buds (literally 2 or 3) are starting to show signs of light bleaching maybe?

That particular one is 16" away from the cobs, but pretty close to the middle so it's getting blasted by all of them. Time raise the light up a little I suppose

DSC0328
Wisher619

Wisher619

Looks like a few buds (literally 2 or 3) are starting to show signs of light bleaching maybe?

That particular one is 16" away from the cobs, but pretty close to the middle so it's getting blasted by all of them. Time raise the light up a little I suppose
light bleaching will show up first with browning of pistils followed by burning of the leaves
the super light color in the middle of the fresh bud is a sign your flowers are growing faster than they can assimilate their nutrients
growing faster than uptake
leave the light
they will be fine
my light sits 8-10" away

MW7945

MW7945

light bleaching will show up first with browning of pistils followed by burning of the leaves
the super light color in the middle of the fresh bud is a sign your flowers are growing faster than they can assimilate their nutrients
growing faster than uptake
leave the light
they will be fine
my light sits 8-10" away

Errr, that's kinda what I meant. I didn't really mean light bleaching. I looked the subject up and it seems to be, not common, but an "issue" with some stronger LED lights.

So... just let it be? You ever smoked a white nug? lol

Wisher619

Wisher619

Errr, that's kinda what I meant. I didn't really mean light bleaching. I looked the subject up and it seems to be, not common, but an "issue" with some stronger LED lights.

So... just let it be? You ever smoked a white nug? lol
the color will come
a lot of mine start out super light almost a light yellow and then the color begins to turn as the plant catches up to itself

there shouldnt be any reason you would be getting bleaching @16"
my Cree's are ran @ 2100mA and I havnt experienced bleaching yet

Itzdwoodduhh

Itzdwoodduhh

Sup fellas, soo i was wondering if i could add a pinch of +life into my gal of nutemix im using this week? Jus wondering because it literally just got delivered and i gave the babes there tea sunday evening soo it will be another 4 days before i give them anymore tea.

Wisher619

Wisher619

Sup fellas, soo i was wondering if i could add a pinch of +life into my gal of nutemix im using this week? Jus wondering because it literally just got delivered and i gave the babes there tea sunday evening soo it will be another 4 days before i give them anymore tea.
yeah that is perfectly fine
use 1/8th tsp per gal
add it after you ph your mix....if you have to ph that is

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom