Status
Not open for further replies.
EventHorizan

EventHorizan

means they are eating
up the nutrients until it matches

higher ph and lower ec means the plants need more food
as they eat and the ec goes doen the ph will climb
thats deff the way it works in in my system...
as well as everything recirc,,

just didnt know about in coco dtw since the inputs stay constant???
salt build up would raise it but just pour in and catch 5 seconds later would drop it by .5 Ec....
I def haven't experienced that yet..
Which we know i battled dry outs in flower in coco last time i ran coco dtw so of course mine was inflated due to salt build up..

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

24058707 165796347488640 2096088001756762283 n

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Hey @Toph420
im not for sure what all you have in the stable, but preliminary opinions on the cookie glue are good..
She deff is the one with the most trich production, and something smells good in the tent, im not for sure which one, but its a good reek... she about day 23
i get a pic here in a little..

Wisher619

Wisher619

Hey @Toph420
im not for sure what all you have in the stable, but preliminary opinions on the cookie glue are good..
She deff is the one with the most trich production, and something smells good in the tent, im not for sure which one, but its a good reek... she about day 23
i get a pic here in a little..
my glue smells like kinda vanilla...literally
a musky vanilla with a hint of Kush
cookies to me always smells like cookie dough....that weird flower/butter smell

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

@EventHorizan CG is my biggest plant at the moment haha.. glad to hear she doin good. I have 15 cuts right now, not sure how many male/female I got though. Going to do a scrog this time make some nice nets with 3” squares..
you chopped?
my glue smells like kinda vanilla...literally
a musky vanilla with a hint of Kush
cookies to me always smells like cookie dough....that weird flower/butter smell
my sniffer doesnt work very good as in sometimes i cant explain what it smells like

20171128 230121
Toph420

Toph420

you chopped?

my sniffer doesnt work very good as in sometimes i cant explain what it smells like

I chopped the jawa pie, probably should have left them for another week in plain RO water.. oh well.. how long do you flush for in dwc? Veg plants going into big tent in a day or two, just bought all the wood to make the stands for my 3x3 tables.

Nice, looks pretty frosty.

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

I chopped the jawa pie, probably should have left them for another week in plain RO water.. oh well.. how long do you flush for in dwc? Veg plants going into big tent in a day or two, just bought all the wood to make the stands for my 3x3 tables.

Nice, looks pretty frosty.
well till they turn colors..
Im more concerned with the color of my buds, than I am anything.. 3 to 10 days depending on chiller temps and day/night temps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom