Council Of First Knowledge, Jedi Temple Training Facility

• Thread starter EventHorizan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
EventHorizan

EventHorizan

I just sold my squat machine two weeks ago and my wife's eliptical (she never used it anyway she belongs to a gym and a cross fit type place) cause my oldest daughter needed to move back in and we needed a place to put a bed. My buddy that I work out with has a smith machine we do squats on but It kind of hurts my neck so I don't like doing them. I'm kinda scared to do any heavy lifting with my back. I don't have any major issues with it and I want to keep it that way. I just do a lot of core strengthening to keep my back strong. Lots of crunches. Talking about all that food is making me hungry yum!
dang.... I would like a rack! but like my grow I aint got the room. But my next house will have room for one..
I would like to have the seated back bike that was at the fitness gym, but Im not to sure i would care much for the elliptical. I tried it and it just was hard to get into... Maybe if i tried it more...

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Thad’s why I run half lights during the day and half at night lol. They haven’t used utilities to get warrants around here in a long time. And the bust seem to never be local white folks. The last 3-4 years it’s always people of Puerto Rico or Cuban decent. I see it everytime I go to the grow store. There’s just as many employees speaking Cuban as there is English. And 7 days a week there’s a Cuban food truck parked outsitde.:D
I think I would do the light thing for sure, night/day 1/2 on,,,
and yes I myself being a white male middle age, with a job, and absolutely no traffic EVER EVER I am able to hide too.. But when they come after the illegals, and the grows, which by their initiative they are, then we have to worry about getting swooped up in the process..
We need a republican democrat to run this country!

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Move over here to Cali and you can legally grow 6 of these.
CQkqkH1WwAA5wHK.jpg
that plant could prob drink 10 gal a day!

MW7945

MW7945

Snip off the branches and remove the big fan leaves, and hang on hangers...

Fan leaves have been gone for 2 weeks homie. So I don't hang the whole plant then?

And as far as this garbage bag stuff... whats the cycle of on/off? Or whatever. Cause I already know it's gonna be wayyyy too dry in there. I let my stuff I chopped early to test sit out a couple nights ago cause I was like well it's pretty wet yet. By morning it was rice crispies.

MW7945

MW7945

Not looking too good for the Steelers.
Fournette was my absolutely stud horse in fantasy football this year. He's too damn good.

That being said looks like the Patriots will be in another superbowl... the Jaguars offense is terrible aside from him. Their defense is ridiculously good so you never know but...

Who do you take, Tom Brady or Blake Bortles... not a hard decision.

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Ya damn,, fucking Jax is way over achieving if you want my opinion.. They shouldnt of even won last week.. But they sure jacked Pittsburgh in the mouth right here... but I like seeing a team gel and come together!
And hell i didnt even watch much football this year and i dont even have a dog in the hunt...

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Fournette was my absolutely stud horse in fantasy football this year. He's too damn good.

That being said looks like the Patriots will be in another superbowl... the Jaguars offense is terrible aside from him. Their defense is ridiculously good so you never know but...

Right! Easy choice! But I like upsets!!!

MW7945

MW7945

Well, #11 & #12 just hit the water. One sinks one floats

Used a metal emery board from my dogs nail clipper this time. I figure if this doesn't work I can try lightly cutting with a razor blade next time.

Then I can officially say I've exhausted every attempt/method

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

well so much for that as he hobbles off the field..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom