Council Of First Knowledge, Jedi Temple Training Facility

• Thread starter EventHorizan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Farmer P

Farmer P

Is your weed any good??? Cause if it is yoyu really need to trade some for a better phone/camera lol...

Like jipp says..
Shrugs....
Bowls up!

I like jipp.. He and you both have a great deal of humbleness....
Very good trait to have...
Those are the guys who usually never get their dick caught in a vice...
They are humbled just watching others do it..

Lol, yeah its pretty good but I'm working on getting it better. Trying different amendments and techniques to change the flavor profile some. Hope your Cookie Glue comes out bomb. Looks killer. How much more time you got on the uc run?

Farmer P

Farmer P

Is your weed any good??? Cause if it is yoyu really need to trade some for a better phone/camera lol...

Like jipp says..
Shrugs....
Bowls up!

I like jipp.. He and you both have a great deal of humbleness....
Very good trait to have...
Those are the guys who usually never get their dick caught in a vice...
They are humbled just watching others do it..

I bought this phone for $100 from my sister in law like 4 years ago and it still works good. The screen is all cracked up and it has some quirks but at least I have no payments on it. I'm still paying for my wife's 750 dollar I phone, after that maybe I'll upgrade lol. Cheap bastard huh.

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

I bought this phone for $100 from my sister in law like 4 years ago and it still works good. The screen is all cracked up and it has some quirks but at least I have no payments on it. I'm still paying for my wife's 750 dollar I phone, after that maybe I'll upgrade lol. Cheap bastard huh.
750! Ya i dont do 750 either.. But i spent more on my 13 yr olds Iphone that i did my phone.. Kid doesnt realize how good she got it..

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

I had it in my pocket doing preacher curls and I sat the bar on my lap when I was done. That was the first big crack. Since then I've dropped it many times. Just keeps goin.
I see..
Next time you do preachers put 80# on it and only go 1/3 way down. Do 7 reps..
Pull 10# off each side and go 2/3 the way down for 7 more reps.
Pull off 10# more each side and go all the way down for 7 reps..
That is considered 1 full set..
Do 5 sets and on the last set remove 10 more each side so its just 20 and the bar and rep till failure....

Next day tell me what you think? :)

Farmer P

Farmer P

Check this out, I was reading about it yesterday so I decided to try it out. To check your hygrometers you wet like a tablespoon of salt but not too wet like a soup, just kinda wet like a sludge. Put them in an airtight container for a day and they should read 75% humidity at about 70-72 degrees. If they have an adjustment you can calibrate them or you can just write on there how far off it is in what direction.

20180114 0737141
EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Check this out, I was reading about it yesterday so I decided to try it out. To check your hygrometers you wet like a tablespoon of salt but not too wet like a soup, just kinda wet like a sludge. Put them in an airtight container for a day and they should read 75% humidity at about 70-72 degrees. If they have an adjustment you can calibrate them or you can just write on there how far off it is in what direction.
Pretty cool.. I dont think mine can be calibrated tho

Farmer P

Farmer P

I see..
Next time you do preachers put 80# on it and only go 1/3 way down. Do 7 reps..
Pull 10# off each side and go 2/3 the way down for 7 more reps.
Pull off 10# more each side and go all the way down for 7 reps..
That is considered 1 full set..
Do 5 sets and on the last set remove 10 more each side so its just 20 and the bar and rep till failure....

Next day tell me what you think? :)
Damn that sounds brutal. I usually just do 3 sets of 10 with enough weight to cause the last 5 or so to be really hard. I'll give it a try. I've been trying to get leaner instead of bulkier so I've been doing lighter weight 4 sets of 25.

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Damn that sounds brutal. I usually just do 3 sets of 10 with enough weight to cause the last 5 or so to be really hard. I'll give it a try. I've been trying to get leaner instead of bulkier so I've been doing lighter weight 4 sets of 25.
Nothing wrong with that.. 4 sets of 25 will cut you up..
That preacher 21's is the same philosophy..
Will work great for you...
I recommend doing sqauts every other day and the first exercise.
If you havent done them or its been awhile
Start at 50..!!!!!!
I mean it...
U think a mule kicked you dead up your ass with both feet.
No joke!!!!!!!
Heed my warning!!!
But after you heal from the first time then its game on mfer! Might take a week..
Only do 5 reps for 5 sets.. If you accomplish your sqauts then move up 5 pounds for your next workout...
Never more than 5 pounds tho. The body can adjust to 5pound increments.. That is the secret.. At least big muscle groups can...
In 3 months u should be able to squat, dead luft, and bench you weight and poss 1.5 times your weight...
Diet is everything..... 70% depends on the right diet.
I can eat 7 chicken breasts in 1 day if i cook it in the crock pot and tear it into pulled chicken..
Add some bbq sauce ..
Eat it with cottage cheese and you got a cray cray diet .
1/2 dozen Eggs and whole bell peppers for breakfast...
Peanut butter by the jar for snacks...
Supper is ham/pork loin and green beans...
Only drink milk and vitamin water....
Protein shakes.. Straight out of bed....

But thats me....
Not everybody can afford it or even care to put there self thru that....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom