Council Of First Knowledge, Jedi Temple Training Facility

• Thread starter EventHorizan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
incogneato

incogneato

Sorry guys sometimes I think these forums are to help each other.
Not viable seeds, makes since. When I have like 10 seeds and only 1 or 2 pop the other ones are obviously not viable:/
So 10 diff seeds are going to react to environmental changes in exactly the same way at all times in nature? Sounds legit to me because we all know nature is always 100% consistent

brazel

brazel

I know what you're going thru bud. I had a bunch of gear do that to me from the same bank. Soak, crack, see white tap and then it does

Idk bud, i know i have limited experience but ive gone through the same issue. Ive left beans in water for 36 h without an issue, even after they tossed their shell. My understanding and what ive seen is its hard to drown a seed at that stage. i think the seeds aren't viable. Mimicks the same issue i had. I thought they were damping off(fungus) at first but i didnt change anything but where i got the seeds from and I've had almost 100% germ ever since. Never had that happen again actually.
Word, but did someone contribute to those issues?

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

I think it will grow personally. But I’m just saying it should have popped more by now. I’d throw it in the coco and forget about it.
But I think mw tried that too already.
he did.. with no luck...

I just guess I need to go on an apologize now, as apparently my breeding adventure went horribly wrong,,,,
I will be issuing new seeds to all clients that purchased some. This shall be a few months down the road..
Thank you all for understanding, and I will do every thing I can as a man, to make it right.

Is the headline I keep waiting for... I am sure that the breeder is very concerned with his clientele, and will be taking emails soon.

Im gonna start a Seed company.
Its gonna be called

Americas Got Talent..
Our trademark
"Born In The USA"

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

I hate to gang up on you brazile, but Im with incogneto on this one.. I had a herm and that gave me 4 million worthless seeds.. I left it in the damn glass so long it started to unwrap its leaves. I should of left it there, or took a piece of wire and pulled the stem just above water level and seen what it done..
I mean we can throw some in right now, and see how long they will go.. Hell you prob got 1/4 million seeds been in the game since Nam! You try it...

Farmer P

Farmer P

I hate to gang up on you brazile, but Im with incogneto on this one.. I had a herm and that gave me 4 million worthless seeds.. I left it in the damn glass so long it started to unwrap its leaves. I should of left it there, or took a piece of wire and pulled the stem just above water level and seen what it done..
I mean we can throw some in right now, and see how long they will go.. Hell you prob got 1/4 million seeds been in the game since Nam! You try it...
Shit, braelzebub would just crack a little piece of the shell, put it on some tissue culture and have a rooted clone in 3 days. He knows everything don't you know. It's funny how he seems to put everyone down about their grows, but I don't believe I've ever seen his.

incogneato

incogneato

Without a doubt not picking on @brazel, i like how he questions conventional wisdom. I did the same with the beans i got from my herms to check diff methods.

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

@Wisher619
Hey brother, you always post after my bed time, and I never really get to reply the next day, im too busy trying to catch up on the thread.
So reapers looking good, or hot lol...
Mother area looks about par for you, a jungle...

I wished we lived closer or it wasnt a fed crime to send clones back and forth.
I would get a breeding project going with you.
we find some bomb ass genetics, and I love the respect our other homies would have for us,
always making more about the hobby than the money....
I understand how money can change things, or people, or myself for that matter...

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Shit, braelzebub would just crack a little piece of the shell, put it on some tissue culture and have a rooted clone in 3 days. He knows everything don't you know. It's funny how he seems to put everyone down about their grows, but I don't believe I've ever seen his.
Well lets not whoop his ass tonight... He does come in swinging sometimes tho..
LOLOLOL
You know I havent seen his grow in awhile.
I think he grows in a aquaponics with sprayers, with smaller plants all grouped together..
Actually not to shabby..

incogneato

incogneato

Well lets not whoop his ass tonight... He does come in swinging sometimes tho..
LOLOLOL
You know I havent seen his grow in awhile.
I think he grows in a aquaponics with sprayers, with smaller plants all grouped together..
Actually not to shabby..
Like i said i like braz. I think he has good intentions and wants growers to think for themselves instead of following bro science. He does have a few nutty ideas but who doesn't.

brazel

brazel

I've posted many pics of my grows but atm I'm my going back to my old spot but I'm in no hurry!
If you read my post you'll see when I'm wrong i admit it. I've always said I'll be learning to the day I die, so how would that mean I know everything? Put other grows down or say better options? If you want I can blow smoke up your ass and tell you everything you do is the raddest! Is that what you prefer? I'm easy bro, just let me know! I know at times I can be an ass when I get drunk and I'm not proud of that at all... no one's perfect...life huh
Edit...btw I learned my lesson coming one here drunk and posting like a dick head calling people names and I quit that... if it happens again this is my preemptive sorry!
What can I say

Last edited:
EventHorizan

EventHorizan

I've posted many pics of my grows but atm I'm my going back to my old spot but I'm in no hurry!
If you read my post you'll see when I'm wrong i admit it. I've always said I'll be learning to the day I die, so how would that mean I know everything? Put other grows down or say better options? If you want I can blow smoke up your ass and tell you everything you do is the raddest! Is that what you prefer? I'm easy bro, just let me know! I know at times I can be an ass when I get drunk and I'm not proud of that at all... no one's perfect...life huh
Edit...btw I learned my lesson coming one here drunk and posting like a dick head calling people names and I quit that... if it happens again this is my preemptive sorry!
What can I say
You seen what the liquor did to Trailer Park manager Jim Delehey, u better put it down while you can before it causes a shit storm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom