• Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wisher619

Wisher619

Just wondering why you would cut out bloom
because grow is really great and works really well
up to a certain point IMO!!
then switching over to Ripe at week 3 drops the N and boosts the P/K kinda like a P/Knbooster but still carries N and Ca IMO!!
while the plant is depleteing the N from the grow the ripe will suppliment and then once it hits the bottom the plant will fade which triggers the plant to pack on weight and expidite ripening IMO!!
I am going to try this experiment and see where it takes me

Last edited:
Wisher619

Wisher619

I like that! I was actually just looking at bio cozyme to add in my tea.
I’m gonna have to look at that humid chelate. I like the idea of that as the humic is what I like about the PBT. But that is exactly what I meant when I said a more specific benificial tea! Thanks bro.
reason why I put that up
I feel the same and this is what I will switch to when my PBT runs out

Dewd

Dewd

then switching over to Ripe at week 3 drops the N and boosts the P/K kinda like a P/Knbooster but still carries N and Ca IMO!!
while the plant is depleteing the N from the grow the ripe will suppliment and then once it hits the bottom the plant will fade which triggers the plant to pack on weight and expidite ripening IMO!!
Excellent. Keep us posted brother
Excellent. Can't wait to see how it works

Wisher619

Wisher619

Cool. I was thinking that also. I was hoping you would chime in. Thanks!
Cal Def keeps popping up. Maybe I should add a small amount of calmag weekly with my tea or add it daily in the res.
Last time I added calmag everything burned slightly. So tox worries me a little. I was also thinking I could up the feed times or ppm
is that in veg or flower
when in flower I dont worry
in veg
start at 1ml of CaMg per gal and keep upping it until the def stops

Wisher619

Wisher619

Ok cool. It's in veg. I will try 1 ml/gal for a week and see. Thanks brother!

Also should I wait for amber trics?
What clear/cloudy/amber ratio am I looking for?
my personal preferance
wait till no more clear
make sure to check on the bud itself not a sugar leaf
I dont really care how may Amber
only that there are no clear
amber is good until the head falls over and it looks like a popped balloon...that is when it degrades to CBN and puts you to sleep

Dewd

Dewd

my personal preferance
wait till no more clear
make sure to check on the bud itself not a sugar leaf
I dont really care how may Amber
only that there are no clear
amber is good until the head falls over and it looks like a popped balloon...that is when it degrades to CBN and puts you to sleep
I think she can go another week then. They are totally yellow tho.
Those look very healthy!

Itzdwoodduhh

Itzdwoodduhh

Cool. I was thinking that also. I was hoping you would chime in. Thanks!
Cal Def keeps popping up. Maybe I should add a small amount of calmag weekly with my tea or add it daily in the res.
Last time I added calmag everything burned slightly. So tox worries me a little. I was also thinking I could up the feed times or ppm
Honestly ive added calmag to my rez and its done nothing but help that i could tell. But yah know i had the sj that has been crazy. Lol

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

I’m gonna add it to my weekly tea instead of using it with my regular feed and I’m going to not use the bloom booster.
Last time I used it I got foxtailing and I believe a lockout due to excess P. But I was feeding it with every feed. It’s just bacteria that increases P uptake so I’m adding to my weekly tea and cutting The bloom booster. Keep the res just base and silica
Bloom booster?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom