Council Of First Knowledge, Jedi Temple Training Facility

• Thread starter EventHorizan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
incogneato

incogneato

Trim Bin just showed up in the mail. The bluelab guardian got shipped this morning, the +Life got shipped yesterday. A replacement pack of beans is supposedly being sent. Hot damn before you know it I'll actually be able to grow
Trimbin is nice. Ergonomically great for me. Plus you get a ton of keif thay would be lost normally. Kick ass on the beans, i want to see some sherb!

MW7945

MW7945

Trimbin is nice. Ergonomically great for me. Plus you get a ton of keif thay would be lost normally. Kick ass on the beans, i want to see some sherb!

Yeah that's what I hated most about my last trim... leaning forward all damn day over the table. And I already know I lost of ton of keif on that ordeal. I just got one of the electric office tables that adjusts height as well so I can mix it up between standing/sitting easily.

I want to see some sunset sherbet too :( Sick of looking at dead beans lol

incogneato

incogneato

Yeah that's what I hated most about my last trim... leaning forward all damn day over the table. And I already know I lost of ton of keif on that ordeal. I just got one of the electric office tables that adjusts height as well so I can mix it up between standing/sitting easily.

I want to see some sunset sherbet too :( Sick of looking at dead beans lol
I need to set something better up like a desk too. My back cant take those long trim sesssions. Thats why i havent finished trimming yet...well that and laziness lol. Just from bucking everything down and trimming a few zips i have 16g of fairly clean keif. Still not sure what I'll do with it yet.

MW7945

MW7945

I need to set something better up like a desk too. My back cant take those long trim sesssions. Thats why i havent finished trimming yet...well that and laziness lol. Just from bucking everything down and trimming a few zips i have 16g of fairly clean keif. Still not sure what I'll do with it yet.

Damn... I might get an assload between that and doing bubble hash. Idk what I'll do with it either tbh :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom