Wisher619

Wisher619

Itzdwoodduhh

Itzdwoodduhh

yes sir
it is a half gal fabric pot
her stem is gettin beast mode in that little thing
I wanna see if I can get the stem as wide as the pot itself
Yeh that stem is healthy. Soo wish i know this is a stupid nube question but im looking some knowledge here. Why would it be better to run clones which are not symetrical as opposed to just popping new beans n getting beautiful symetry everytime? Im sure there is an obvious answer i just dont know what it is. Lol im just asking because event was talking ab me taking cuttings frm one of my ladies but ave already flowered them both. Guess im just going with some new beans on the next run.

Wisher619

Wisher619

Yeh that stem is healthy. Soo wish i know this is a stupid nube question but im looking some knowledge here. Why would it be better to run clones which are not symetrical as opposed to just popping new beans n getting beautiful symetry everytime? Im sure there is an obvious answer i just dont know what it is. Lol im just asking because event was talking ab me taking cuttings frm one of my ladies but ave already flowered them both. Guess im just going with some new beans on the next run.
because flowering plants are not symetrical
take a look at the plant
as soon as you flip to flower they become asymetrical
even in veg
if you wait for the plant to show sex tell tale sign that they have reached maturity is they begin to grow asymetrical
in a week they usually show their goods
I dont really care at all for symmetry
I think it way easier to bush out a clone than a seed
and on a differ note
why would you want to pay for a seed when you already paid for a clone
if you price your seeds out
each seed is between $5-$15.00
pop 1 $15.00 seed and stretch that $15.00 into potential thousands
once you have a plant why kill it?
if it can live for ever why end its life? Why not keep it living?
We also do this in the Strawberry/Pepper/Tomato etc industry
why wait for a seed to germ and reach maturity when you can take a clone that is ready to put out immediately?
hopefully some of those will answer your question brother

MW7945

MW7945

because flowering plants are not symetrical
take a look at the plant
as soon as you flip to flower they become asymetrical
even in veg
if you wait for the plant to show sex tell tale sign that they have reached maturity is they begin to grow asymetrical
in a week they usually show their goods
I dont really care at all for symmetry
I think it way easier to bush out a clone than a seed
and on a differ note
why would you want to pay for a seed when you already paid for a clone
if you price your seeds out
each seed is between $5-$15.00
pop 1 $15.00 seed and stretch that $15.00 into potential thousands
once you have a plant why kill it?
if it can live for ever why end its life? Why not keep it living?
We also do this in the Strawberry/Pepper/Tomato etc industry
why wait for a seed to germ and reach maturity when you can take a clone that is ready to put out immediately?
hopefully some of those will answer your question brother

On this subject... my buddy was considering growing tomatoes cause he loves them and hates store bought ones. He's a pussy and won't grow yet, so I guess it'd be his practice.

What kind of wattage would you need for say a cherry tomato plant? I don't know shit when it comes to other plants

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Because clones all grow exactly the same. Same feed same everything.they grow the same size. They aint 1 yellow and 1 green on the same feed. 1 plant aint 3 foot and the other 2.
In SOG like i did my Rockwool clone then i want same height. That allows me to bunch them in there. But also allows me to give them enough space so they mature at least a foot down so not so much hash pile waste...
If we could clone the best looking/acting female that ever walked thru our lives we wouldnt even consider adultery... Or spending 100's on seeds that have more parents than flavor flav has contributed to fatherless children.....

Wisher619

Wisher619

On this subject... my buddy was considering growing tomatoes cause he loves them and hates store bought ones. He's a pussy and won't grow yet, so I guess it'd be his practice.

What kind of wattage would you need for say a cherry tomato plant? I don't know shit when it comes to other plants
for tomatoes I suggest exactly as you would cannabis
tomatoes also can handle extreme ec like up to 5 and are super Ca hogs
if they dont get enough Ca they will get "Blossom End Rot" basically the fruit rots and turns black at the end
for indoor I would suggest at least a 400w hps or LED equivalent.
For something like peppers to do well you need a more blue spectrum ...MH bulbs work well or CMH even better....LED should be in the 4k and up spectrum
peppers can handle an ec up to 3

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Screen shot!!!!!!!
Wishers phil jackson mantra has MW claiming to not know shit about something...
If i can succeed, jipp can overcome pills, and Mw can admit, then hell we might accomplish anything....

Hell i guess i even say whats up to @G gnome

MW7945

MW7945

Screen shot!!!!!!!
Wishers phil jackson mantra has MW claiming to not know shit about something...
If i can succeed, jipp can overcome pills, and Mw can admit, then hell we might accomplish anything....

Hell i guess i even say whats up to @G gnome

I mean... I grow all my veggies outdoors but the outdoor growing season here is pretty damn short. So I guess I shouldn't say I don't know shit about it. Just a different world when you're talking indoor vs outdoor.

Personally I think it'd be silly to grow a bunch of tomatoes indoors. The amount you're paying in electricity probably won't even make up for it. But I guess it'd be good practice for him since so many people compare canna and tomatoes in terms of similar to grow

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

I mean... I grow all my veggies outdoors but the outdoor growing season here is pretty damn short. So I guess I shouldn't say I don't know shit about it. Just a different world when you're talking indoor vs outdoor.

Personally I think it'd be silly to grow a bunch of tomatoes indoors. The amount you're paying in electricity probably won't even make up for it. But I guess it'd be good practice for him since so many people compare canna and tomatoes in terms of similar to grow
Well 400 watt doesnt cost much.
25 a month.. But i still agree with you...

Wisher619

Wisher619

he should try his hand at extremely hot peppers like Reapers or Ghost chilis
now we are talkin canna =
takes the same feed and is perfectly with a 12/12 light cycle
you can basically just run the lights for 10-12 hours and shut them off and ambient light aint gonna hurt them
and .....can make some killer chili dust/powder and slang that shit along with fresh pods at the local farmers market
and he could start making clones and selling those at the market as well

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom