• Thread starter EventHorizan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
MW7945

MW7945

Well 400 watt doesnt cost much.
25 a month.. But i still agree with you...

I mean you could probably get away with a good 200w LED, but then you're paying hunderds of dollars to grow... tomatoes. Seems silly. I suppose he'd be setup for down the road though.

he should try his hand at extremely hot peppers like Reapers or Ghost chilis
now we are talkin canna =
takes the same feed and is perfectly with a 12/12 light cycle
you can basically just run the lights for 10-12 hours and shut them off and ambient light aint gonna hurt them
and .....can make some killer chili dust/powder and slang that shit along with fresh pods at the local farmers market
and he could start making clones and selling those at the market as well

I doubt that'll happen... guy can't eat anything spicy or with sulfur (onions) without complaining about acid reflux.

If I lived in the town I used to live in, I'd honestly consider getting a 4x8 tent and running various veggies. The farmers market there was awesome. Where I live now... not so much.

MW7945

MW7945

Btw, that one that had the tap root exposed the other day is dead. Turned a nasty ass color and never progressed any further. I have two right now that look pretty similar. Is there even anything I can do to attempt to get them to go? Just throwing them in coco isn't going to to anything.

Essentially, anything I can do to assist it out of the shell in this early of a stage without killing it? If it's even alive...

Wisher619

Wisher619

I mean you could probably get away with a good 200w LED, but then you're paying hunderds of dollars to grow... tomatoes. Seems silly. I suppose he'd be setup for down the road though.

I doubt that'll happen... guy can't eat anything spicy or with sulfur (onions) without complaining about acid reflux.

If I lived in the town I used to live in, I'd honestly consider getting a 4x8 tent and running various veggies. The farmers market there was awesome. Where I live now... not so much.
he dosnt have to eat the peppers
he just needs to make his money back
slanging chili's aint no joke
I slag chilis to my local Mexican Carniceria *butcher shop*/market
they love my Peruvian Orange Rocoto
My bush has been growin strong for about 5 years and I can harvest about 5k pods a year...
they go for $8.00 per lb
that aint very many pods only about 8-15 pods

lucritive market brother

Wisher619

Wisher619

Btw, that one that had the tap root exposed the other day is dead. Turned a nasty ass color and never progressed any further. I have two right now that look pretty similar. Is there even anything I can do to attempt to get them to go? Just throwing them in coco isn't going to to anything.

Essentially, anything I can do to assist it out of the shell in this early of a stage without killing it? If it's even alive...
just get it nice and warm and hope it pops

MW7945

MW7945

remember finding a nugget in my car way back when. it was prob. 2 yrs old n still looked as edible as the day it was bought:cry: imo the recyclable... 99% cardboard

I'm pretty sure their food could survive a nuclear explosion. I remember my buddies vehicle in high school was naaassty. Found a burger that was at least a year old. No mold or anything on it. Yum.

Wisher619

Wisher619

ads n news the real devil:badboy:

one of my Fav youtubers He is from New Zealand

I agree adverts are the devil
I learned about how Grocery stores are made and staged by phycologist to direct people where they want them when I attended Chef School

people who constantly watch movies/tv etc....are usually disassociated from reality....ideologically subverted and hold major cognitive dissonance
IMO!!

MW7945

MW7945

one of my Fav youtubers He is from New Zealand

I agree adverts are the devil
I learned about how Grocery stores are made and staged by phycologist to direct people where they want them when I attended Chef School

Lol I took multiple color theory classes in college and literally any large company's logo colors are chosen carefully. As is packaging for any products.

Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

Lol I took multiple color theory classes in college and literally any large company's logo colors are chosen carefully. As is packaging for any products.
Definitely far more resources go into the ads than anything else in a big company. Every thing is carefully chosen like you said. Working with psychologists and all that.

I love a good commercial tho. Mayhem is my current favorite. Hahah. You know you know what I’m talking about

Wisher619

Wisher619

Definitely far more resources go into the ads than anything else in a big company. Every thing is carefully chosen like you said. Working with psychologists and all that.

I love a good commercial tho. Mayhem is my current favorite. Hahah. You know you know what I’m talking about
hahahhaha
I actually havnt watched a commercial since DVR's came out
there are a few shows I like
so I watch them when the kids are in bed
fastforward through all of it
actually my kids do the same
because of all their soccer and bike riding and baseball and and and
so they record and flip past commercials
my kids....for some reason like watching Amercian Military Channel and Documentaries...hahhahha

MW7945

MW7945

Apple is a perfect example... they dump a shitload of money into advertising, which is reflected in the price of their products. I spent $1,500 on my computer. If it were an apple with the same power, we're talking $3-4k

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom