• Thread starter EventHorizan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Midwestjay

Midwestjay

lol,, Ive put my work in! My last run wasnt that great, and I still pulled 1.75
Right now im just pheno hunting, but this fall when I run my new RDWC that im building,
I expect to pull 4...
I have over 700 in my new system that is not even built yet lol
And I got a brand new water chiller in the box just waiting...
LoL I have been a broke mutha all year :)
The way you go at shit you'll hit what over numbers you are going for. Im just hoping for my good old .75g per watt.

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

The way you go at shit you'll hit what over numbers you are going for. Im just hoping for my good old .75g per watt.
shit .75 aint nothing to shake a stick at! My last was .48 or something....
but it was lunatic what i did lol
I transfereed mothers in coco to dwc,, coco and all!
and went thru a spell, but got them lined out and still pulled .48
But homie .75 is great! with no c02!
Esp in just dwc with hydrogaurd..
I brew tea now and feed my res once a week
sometimes +life
sometimes ogbiowar

it really really helps!

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

So I checked them as soon as the light came on today.. I was at 95% rh! And had little dropplets on the leaves...
Ive never seen that before! I didnt think about coco, and lights off, and a sealed 3x3 tent :(
Well tomm we should be set up in the bigger tent..
I guess tonight when lights out I will manually put my exhaust fan on to run during lights off...

Srenots

Srenots

So I checked them as soon as the light came on today.. I was at 95% rh! And had little dropplets on the leaves...
Ive never seen that before! I didnt think about coco, and lights off, and a sealed 3x3 tent :(
I guess tonight when lights out I will manually put my exhaust fan on to run during lights off...
whats temp bro?

incogneato

incogneato

Looking good bro! Had a few days off so I enjoyed them to the fullest. Didn't get a ton done in my grow like I wanted to but I had a nice break from work. Guess I'll be burning the midnight oil taking cuts and getting ready for flip.

Farmer P

Farmer P

Looking good bro! I saw the droplets before too, I set the fan to come on a couple times a night for 15 minutes at a time just to clear the moisture out. Right now I got my fan on 24 7 because of the heat. It's been crazy hot. :drunk: I think tomorrow I will move them outside.

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Looking good bro! Had a few days off so I enjoyed them to the fullest. Didn't get a ton done in my grow like I wanted to but I had a nice break from work. Guess I'll be burning the midnight oil taking cuts and getting ready for flip.
hell Ya... We just need to get yoiu a watering system set up.. it will improve your grow ability because a timer is not lazy :)

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Looking good bro! I saw the droplets before too, I set the fan to come on a couple times a night for 15 minutes at a time just to clear the moisture out. Right now I got my fan on 24 7 because of the heat. It's been crazy hot. :drunk: I think tomorrow I will move them outside.
Ya I would if I was gonna maintain this situation, but just soon as the tent gets here tomm, and I get it up, the well we getting
LOCKED AND LOADED ...
Set up right...
I explain in my next post :)

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

last night first
tonight last

In the top pic, the bottom plant on YOUR right is the same one in the bottom in middle that looks the biggest... Looks pretty good for just 1 day...
I say let the party begin :)

WIN 20170626 19 58 47 Pro
WIN 20170627 22 05 47 Pro
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom