Council Of First Knowledge, Jedi Temple Training Facility

• Thread starter EventHorizan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
whitebob

whitebob

Depends on what you consider good.I dont think t5's have the penetration to get down on a taller plant.Maybe ok in a scrog but i think t5;s have there place in the early stages of veg.
its for a friend and yeah scrog is where i want him to end up. but he's just starting out and he's bit slack so go to train him up a bit first. like remembering he has to get into his garden at least once a day..... he has very limited head room. even less than i do but he's got a wide area so scrog will be perfect.. he was thinking cfls I've had good results in the past but you need a lot of watts and most hang down taking up all the space.. the t5 lights at least have the fact the are slimline running in there favour. I'm going to have to poke around a bit and see what i can find.. thanks for your input bud.

MW7945

MW7945

Well of the original 4 seeds I germinated one didn't make it, but the backup one I planted just popped up today. Wooooo.

Will probably start a log once they're actually something worth looking at and I get my new light :)

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

soil, advanced nutrients jungle juice,b52 and vodoo juice and i use cheap Chinese 1200w led's i started them on a 600w panel normaly i use 1 1200w for veg then 3 for flower iv had good results from normal plants but like i say its only my 2nd auto grow
Well wisher fields the questions pertaining to soil...
And as for your nutrients, even tho ive heard of them, i have never used them..
What have you been feeding them?
What ppm?
Is the soil amended with anything?
Do you been ph your water or feed?

H

heisen

definitly a light issue.When ever we have plants that we want to just keep alive for clones but dont want them to grow big till were ready putting them under real low light will keep them small.I have some plants that are 2 years old and about a foot tall.just low light and keep topping.

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Those plants look a little small for 4 week autos.healthy auutos wi 'll start throwing flowers at the beginning of 3 weeks.this dude needs to up his game,help him out @EventHorizan Your slipping lol.
Well soil doesnt have the growth that coco or dwc has..
He be fine..
I am a pretty good grower, with a 1 1/2 yrs of growing under my belt,
and under someones instruction.
I also have a pretty good setup,
which means ALOT...
So my job is to just help them learn the fundamentals...
And i just met this cat...
he seems to be doing all right for soil....

H

heisen

Well soil doesnt have the growth that coco or dwc has..
He be fine..
I am a pretty good grower, with a 1 1/2 yrs of growing under my belt,
and under someones instruction.
I also have a pretty good setup,
which means ALOT...
So my job is to just help them learn the fundamentals...
And i just met this cat...
he seems to be doing all right for soil....
I really don't think that plant at 4 weeks old is anywhere near potential.only way people can become better growers is by hearing the hard truth.he needs to see where he can improve instead of thinking he's doing shit right.he might try and show them plants off and get his feeling hurt.just saying.even in dirt that plant at 4 weeks should be at least 20 inches tall

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

I really don't think that plant at 4 weeks old is anywhere near potential.only way people can become better growers is by hearing the hard truth.he needs to see where he can improve instead of thinking he's doing shit right.he might try and show them plants off and get his feeling hurt.just saying.even in dirt that plant at 4 weeks should be at least 20 inches tall
Least its green i guess...
Lol...
Well i guess if you will buy him a light
I help him use it :)

H

heisen

More light more problems lol.his plants are in sleep mode.if I was him I would get a 600w hid and hps setup with a hood that does a 4x4 footprint.600,s put off hardly any heat.he can get an air cooled one and 600 won't put out hardly any heat to notice.he can grow some nice autos under that.i have about 2500 feminized auto seeds I'll donate to the cause and they are fire.ive ran them twice.i can probably spare about 30 beans

Toph420

Toph420

thats a lot of beans :opps: haha..

I think step one is to figure out the specs/model# on the lights he is using though, even if they are the typical blurple leds..
@Itsnotmine
Also just wondering if you have success with regular seeds why are you switching to autos?

If he does go the hid route though id highly recommend getting a switchable ballast so that if 600w turns out to be too hot he can still use the gear he just bought for a 400w..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom