Council Of First Knowledge, Jedi Temple Training Facility

• Thread starter EventHorizan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wisher619

Wisher619

They are 4 weeks from germ as it goes for ppm i just feed as it says on the bottle. I dont ph adjust because my waters pritty fine and my feeds ph balanced. And i know the 1200w leds are not 1200w thats why i run 3 i changed from 600w hps because of heat and had better results with the leds. The soil has ewc,seaweed,clay pebbles and chicken manure in it and left for a cupple of week befor i use it. And i wouldnt get offended by a bit of constructive criticism theres always room for improvement in anyones grow room my whole setup cost me less the £700 thats my 5x5 tent and 2x4 grow box. I was only asking if it was normal for autos to start flowering this early as i dont have alot of experience with them. I have been growing normal plants for about 2.5/3 years and have done ok i have got pics up on other threads. But if you guys are willing to buy me a new light and give me seeds i would be more then happy to take them and would be more then grateful lol. Happy farming peeps
plant looks fine
time frame for flowering is spot on for Autos
the problem is the size
looks extremely small
happy growin brotha

whitebob

whitebob

Soo... since I'm still sitting around 60, I can still do this or?
i must admit I've found the ideal humidity for my bud is 62% anything 58 or lower is a bit crisp anything up to 65/67 is fine and will keep a bit of its stickiness.. if i have space i hang for a week in the dark then finish in jars. i use digital hygrometer in my jars so i can keep an eye on rh... works a treat never any complaints..:D

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

They are 4 weeks from germ as it goes for ppm i just feed as it says on the bottle. I dont ph adjust because my waters pritty fine and my feeds ph balanced. And i know the 1200w leds are not 1200w thats why i run 3 i changed from 600w hps because of heat and had better results with the leds. The soil has ewc,seaweed,clay pebbles and chicken manure in it and left for a cupple of week befor i use it. And i wouldnt get offended by a bit of constructive criticism theres always room for improvement in anyones grow room my whole setup cost me less the £700 thats my 5x5 tent and 2x4 grow box. I was only asking if it was normal for autos to start flowering this early as i dont have alot of experience with them. I have been growing normal plants for about 2.5/3 years and have done ok i have got pics up on other threads. But if you guys are willing to buy me a new light and give me seeds i would be more then happy to take them and would be more then grateful lol. Happy farming peeps
Hey brother..
The young blood that was critical of you didnt really mean disrespect.
He comes across a little arrogant sometimes with the newbies..
But enough about him..

He is right in the fact they are slightly little for their age..
But that has more to do with your mix, and your light,
than it has to do with you imo.
When i look at your plant i see a very well grown plant,
thats lacking in light and good media.
In my eyes your capable of a lot more,
if you improve your growing conditions..
You could put that plant under hps right now,
keep with the veg nutes for another week imo

Ive grown some pretty big autos but i did it dwc.
So you got any money and any faith in yourself?
Do you think you can double your knowledge and yield,
in 60 days?
You got dwc or coco as options for your next grow.
As for this grow, just keep pushing forward and get your second harvest in.
I actually did coco and dwc my first grow..

20160713_100755-jpg.615926

20160713_100823-jpg.615930

20160728_184447-jpg.620189

20160805_125042-jpg.622503

20160811_164345-jpg.624737

20160811_164330-jpg.624738

20160829_191720-jpg.629720

1474073836737-jpg.634225

20160919_071211-jpg.634812

1474398028090-jpg.635142

Where it all begin....
My first plants..
Autos skunk

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Then a dwc scrog//

1474684081460-jpg.635874

then i did rdwc

20170222_073134-jpg.672033

20170222_073200-jpg.672034

You can see cray cray in the back.
All the autos flowered but ole cray kept growing and growing..
She ended up 4 foot thick and 5 foot high SUPPER CROPPED!
She was super cropped 3 times in flower to deal with her stretch!
Week 1, week 3 and week 5.
She flowered for 80 days never really finishing when I cut her down at a 117 days...

Toph420

Toph420

Just wondering what made you switch from regular seeds to autos?

Wisher619

Wisher619

i had 10 seeds thet didnt germ and i needed to fill the gap when my clones are vegging i had a few freebe auto seed so i popped them but like i said iv only grew autos once befor and i only had 2 plants they turned out nice tho theres some pics on lets see your frostyest flowers
could just be the seeds.....could be just garbage you know what I mean

like some could be good and then you popped a few shit ones..(exhibiting shit traits) like super short...you never know....I always feel it is a crap shoot with autos

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

could just be the seeds.....could be just garbage you know what I mean

like some could be good and then you popped a few shit ones..(exhibiting shit traits) like super short...you never know....I always feel it is a crap shoot with autos
I dont care for autos either..
They just dont have the flavor that regs got imo,
and if you do find one that does,
oh well cause you cant clone it...
So i just stick with regs....

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

So if we look at the 3 plants
We see i waited too long on the tall one.
The middle one responded the best.
Good timing and it had little branches started so it really took well.
Then the other one isnt bad..
Lets see if i can manipulate them to get them to even up. I need a clone from thr middle one because thats from a light induced hermie on my purple URKLES GIRL.
ONLY SEED I HAD.
but as for the rest of them its just plants to play with...

whitebob

whitebob

So if we look at the 3 plants
We see i waited too long on the tall one.
The middle one responded the best.
Good timing and it had little branches started so it really took well.
Then the other one isnt bad..
Lets see if i can manipulate them to get them to even up. I need a clone from thr middle one because thats from a light induced hermie on my purple URKLES GIRL.
ONLY SEED I HAD.
but as for the rest of them its just plants to play with...
how come you want a clone from a light induced hermie is it not likely to pass on the trait because it was environmental reasons not genetic.?

Wisher619

Wisher619

I came up with 5.5g dried. I haven't weighed it wet in years tho. It seems like I used to take 20% of wet weight and that was pretty close
so say you weigh something wet
and get 10g
after dried it will lose between 75-90% weight from water
you are left with between 10-25% dry weight
I like to go with the 10% because that is usually the closest
so this is the formula
10 x .9 = 9
10-9=1g dry

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

So wisher and joey,
And who EVER is following along with these and the techniques..
So im gonna remove the top on number 3 again, and im gonna remove another set of fans.
Here is what it looks like now.
Then i do it and take after pics..

20170920 155819
Last edited:
whitebob

whitebob

That is exactly why..
Since i induced the herm issues with light,
it will be female with out herm issues...
Awesome see I'm learning!! Something I will try one day is make a strain of my own probably something with bubba in it. Love some bubba got one going at the mo. Slow growers but if she's anything like the plant I got the seed from. ( found a few random seeds in my last bubba it was an epic smoke). Fingers crossed.

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Awesome see I'm learning!! Something I will try one day is make a strain of my own probably something with bubba in it. Love some bubba got one going at the mo. Slow growers but if she's anything like the plant I got the seed from. ( found a few random seeds in my last bubba it was an epic smoke). Fingers crossed.
I hope everybody is learning including me..
You would of never believed you could co-op online,
to learn to grow the sticky icky...
And how far you go is strictly up to you,
and your learning potential.

Just dont go around saying you want something with Bubba in it..
Wisher can me merciless when it come to off the cuff statements...
And dont talk about his lettuce!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom