Council Of First Knowledge, Jedi Temple Training Facility

• Thread starter EventHorizan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Toph420

Toph420

I’m not saying drink your tap water but consider getting something that puts a little minerals back into the water..

Unless you always add flavoring to the water in some way or another then you should be good..

Something like this I believe..

MW7945

MW7945

I’m not saying drink your tap water but consider getting something that puts a little minerals back into the water..

Unless you always add flavoring to the water in some way or another then you should be good..

Something like this I believe..

Idk, been drinking RO water only pretty much for 2 years now

The Kodiak wintergreen gives me all my mineral needs ;)

Dewd

Dewd

I don’t recommend drinking straight ro water... it can make you sick if you do it over a period of time.. but if you add things to the water or use a remineralizer then you should be good.. just don’t drink pure ro..

In plumbing if we hook up an ro system we can not use metal piping with it because ro water is so mineral deprived that it literally sucks the minerals out of the pipes and basically disintegrates the metal. Does the same to your body. But obviously you won’t disintegrate lol..
I've been drinking ro water since 1989. Before most people even heard of reverse osmosis.

Toph420

Toph420

I've been drinking ro water since 1989. Before most people even heard of reverse osmosis.

damn.. well shit.. Maybe it just affects some people differently cause I've read tons of ppl online who started drinking RO and felt like crap from it. Basically it takes all of your energy and makes you feel groggy, something along those lines. Usually for drinking water purposes we recommend a standard carbon filter, nothing special really. But yea if you been doing it for years i guess its fine haha..

This white background definitely makes this site more discrete while I'm at work haha.. sweet..

Dewd

Dewd

damn.. well shit.. Maybe it just affects some people differently cause I've read tons of ppl online who started drinking RO and felt like crap from it. Basically it takes all of your energy and makes you feel groggy, something along those lines. Usually for drinking water purposes we recommend a standard carbon filter, nothing special really. But yea if you been doing it for years i guess its fine haha..

This white background definitely makes this site more discrete while I'm at work haha.. sweet..
I'm not sure how ro water affects the human body. Maybe they feel groggy because the RO water is Flushing the toxins out of their body. Maybe that groggy feeling will pass once their system cleans out. Just a guess

Toph420

Toph420

Chocolate chunk cannabis bites.
Not sure if it's a good idea to take these to work or not. We will soon see

haha get everyone super lit without them knowing. jk

For some reason chocolate & weed just don't mix very well in my tummy..

I'm not sure how ro water affects the human body. Maybe they feel groggy because the RO water is Flushing the toxins out of their body. Maybe that groggy feeling will pass once their system cleans out. Just a guess

hmm guess thats a possibility... no idea. all the posts i read said they had been drinking it for a couple months and when they switched back to tap they felt much better. Thats all i remember reading.

http://www.waterbenefitshealth.com/reverse-osmosis-water.html

Wisher619

Wisher619

haha get everyone super lit without them knowing. jk

For some reason chocolate & weed just don't mix very well in my tummy..

hmm guess thats a possibility... no idea. all the posts i read said they had been drinking it for a couple months and when they switched back to tap they felt much better. Thats all i remember reading.

http://www.waterbenefitshealth.com/reverse-osmosis-water.html
most people that dont feel good from RO are unhealthy

not enough minerals in their diet
you are right....RO will destroy metal pipe
but for the human body
we are much more sophisticated than metal pipe

all remineralization does is put Calcium Carbonate back into the water

which you dont need if your diet is correct

there are results from tests conducted in Africa where RO water made people sick
but their diets are so restricted and the water they drink has all the minerals that they get
take that away and they are sure to get sick

but there hasnt been any actual studies done scientifically
everything is always anecdotal

MW7945

MW7945

most people that dont feel good from RO are unhealthy

not enough minerals in their diet
you are right....RO will destroy metal pipe
but for the human body
we are much more sophisticated than metal pipe

all remineralization does is put Calcium Carbonate back into the water

which you dont need if your diet is correct

there are results from tests conducted in Africa where RO water made people sick
but their diets are so restricted and the water they drink has all the minerals that they get
take that away and they are sure to get sick

but there hasnt been any actual studies done scientifically
everything is always anecdotal

Yeah like I said, I'm big on the health/fitness so I get plenty of nutrients. I'm curious if for some reason these people typically have low levels of acetylcholine or something. Nootropics are kind of my thing and that's the first thing I thought of anyways.

Wisher619

Wisher619

Makes sense @Wisher619 .. its weird that there haven't really been any studies on such a widely used filtration system...
it is because they know it is safe and whomever created the rumor was trying to make a profit in some way or another

RO is what is used across the world
all bottled water unless stated Natural Spring
in San Diego there is a water treatment plant that is using strictly RO now in the North County Area
and soon to be all of San Diego County
Any country in the Middle East...all get RO
De-Salinization Plants are all RO

what is Bad for you is De-ionization which a whole seperate filtration media

Toph420

Toph420

it is because they know it is safe and whomever created the rumor was trying to make a profit in some way or another

RO is what is used across the world
all bottled water unless stated Natural Spring
in San Diego there is a water treatment plant that is using strictly RO now in the North County Area
and soon to be all of San Diego County
Any country in the Middle East...all get RO
De-Salinization Plants are all RO

what is Bad for you is De-ionization which a whole seperate filtration media

That makes even more sense thanks for the good bit of info.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom