Council Of First Knowledge, Jedi Temple Training Facility

• Thread starter EventHorizan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
jipp

jipp

My favorite to use is like right after its been dried, for me I find that I can’t get the water out of the end product if it’s tooo fresh..when you dab it it sizzles for like 1 second and then stops that’s how you can tell it’s water and not something else sizzling..

The stirring actually gets more of the butane out than the vacuum does.. it’s because the butane gets trapped under the concentrate and by stirring it the surface agitation releases more butane. The vacuum has to pull the butane out from inside of the shatter. When doing shatter usually you spread it out pretty thin and you have to flip the whole slab a couple times.

The whole reason people like shatter more than wax is because it has a higher % of thc because it’s more pure (usually it’s been dewaxed) but I like wax more because usually it has Better taste/flavor.

yeah, i prefer wax for sure over shatter. dabbing shatter seems like a lost cause unless you have a gram to stick in the bowl i guess, or i dunno. iv not had much luck.. vaping shatter works much better for me but not much flavor compared to say qwiso. if your herb is good that shit is tasty! and its not made from the strain red wood i guess, laughs.

it still taste good do not get me wrong.. but id take some qwiso bubblegum wax over the shatter any day! and this bubblegum shatter is fire!

but wax, dab, vape is all good.

Cityfarmin

Cityfarmin

I don't mean to swap topics bit does anyone know anything about decarboxylation...when you cook food say brownies wouldn't you be losing a lot because of the temps getting so high..I was told 240 for 30 to 40 mins in the oven is the best so anything higher wouldn't you be losing out

Try using a dehyrodartor. I have one and I put my flower in there for 24 hours at max temp. Then I seal my flower in a vac bag with butter (unsalted) and cook it at 75 F for 24 hours with a Sous vide machine. Once it’s cooked strain it through cheese cloth and use soy lestin to emulsify it

MW7945

MW7945

K yall are going to form a lynch mob with torches and everything but I'm flipping to flower tomorrow. I had someone that was going to dog sit but now she's staying home and someone is coming to let her out/feed her. So, I don't want light emitting from that room.

Would it hurt anything if I just killed the lights and left them in the dark for 2 days? A lot of people seem to think it helps, I don't care about that. Just curious if it'll hurt them per say

Wisher619

Wisher619

I know when growing in coco plants can go longer before showing signs of being rootbound. But I have also seen them rootbound and quit growing. Just did it in solo cups. They completely dried out in 8 hours. I don't want my plants to be rootbound in flower. I have a plant that dries completely out in 12 hours. And the water sits on top of the coco before soaking thru. I'm wondering if I should transplant it before flower. Any thoughts?
you are supposed to water it more than 1x a day
it is good to be rootbound in coco
you are supposed to keep it wet always
nutes running through like 3-6x a day

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Mw can this vape kill me???
I was blowing a bag up with some Moroccan hash and the bag was so sticky that it back pressured and had a nugget of hash lit up like a red cinder blowing dank ass smoke in their. I reached over shutvit off quick.. Everything was smoking..
Anyway i hit that balloon and it made me dizzy and i cleaned the whole house.. Made me start sweating lol
The dizzy was kinda alarming tho..
Didnt last but a few seconds.
I didnt hear freight trains in my ears but it got my attention...
Ever get like that?

20171104 170505
20171104 170456
Wisher619

Wisher619

Mw can this vape kill me???
I was blowing a bag up with some Moroccan hash and the bag was so sticky that it back pressured and had a nugget of hash lit up like a red cinder blowing dank ass smoke in their. I reached over shutvit off quick.. Everything was smoking..
Anyway i hit that balloon and it made me dizzy and i cleaned the whole house.. Made me start sweating lol
The dizzy was kinda alarming tho..
Didnt last but a few seconds.
I didnt hear freight trains in my ears but it got my attention...
Ever get like that?
damn that is some serious shit
hahahahha sweating and cleaning the house
with heart palpatations and melting feet and hands?

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

damn that is some serious shit
hahahahha sweating and cleaning the house
with heart palpatations and melting feet and hands?
We wont even discuss the Paranoia! Made me rethink every decision I made in the last 15 yrs!
That is to fucking high..
I knew not to hit that bag!!!
But something went wrong.
The balloon I think got so sticky inside that it stuck together, and wouldnt let the balloon take more air, so it started really getting that nugget hot, and then I noticed it.. Smoke was coming out from under the whole machine like it was over heating...
WAS A HELL OF A HIT THO !!!
Now that Ive rode it out :)
lol

MW7945

MW7945

Sounds like the temp was a little too high. The problem could be that when you're using hash it's in one small spot, so when you turn the fan on it gets a lot of air flow around it and gets too hot.

I never get bags that even remotely look like smoke. just looks like hazy air lol

Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

you are supposed to water it more than 1x a day
it is good to be rootbound in coco
you are supposed to keep it wet always
nutes running through like 3-6x a day
What do you think about watering 12x a day?
20 seconds every hour?

We wouldnt have these questions but brother joey hasnt finished the coco tutorial..............................................

Hurry up brother @Thejoeybrown I need that tutorial for my next run lol.
Hahaha. I kno I really do want to write one up. I started and have it in my notes...
Just been so busy I forgot. Hahah.
And I don’t want the dudes with all the years under their belt taking it the wrong way since I’ve been doing coco indoors only about a year.
I just want a simple precise guide to the basics of coco. Nothing advanced.
Just don’t want to come across like someone who thinks I know that all.

I’m gonna write it up tho.

Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

What do you think about watering 12x a day?
20 seconds every hour?

Hahaha. I kno I really do want to write one up. I started and have it in my notes...
Just been so busy I forgot. Hahah.
And I don’t want the dudes with all the years under their belt taking it the wrong way since I’ve been doing coco indoors only about a year.
I just want a simple precise guide to the basics of coco. Nothing advanced.
Just don’t want to come across like someone who thinks I know that all.

I’m gonna write it up tho.
I mean I do know it all...
I just don’t want to sound like I know it... hahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom