Council Of First Knowledge, Jedi Temple Training Facility

• Thread starter EventHorizan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wisher619

Wisher619

wouldn't work for iphone then lol. Would have to plug into the charging port as that's where information transfer is possible ;)

Or I guess could just go purely bluetooth.
that actually should be super easy
a probe that sends a wifi/bluetooth to your phone

small probes that continuously sit in solution
you can have multiple probes....each one is assigned a # and the phones app can show multiple readings and log multiple probes
seems super simple....now that I wrote it out....I really dont understand why it hasnt already hit the market

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

you can have multiple probes....each one is assigned a # and the phones app can show multiple readings and log multiple probes
seems super simple....now that I wrote it out....I really dont understand why it hasnt already hit the market
it just did.. I filed for a patent after I read your post.. It will be called
R2-D2 wireless meter..... it will measure ppm, ph, and water temp.. It can hook to multiple sensors. It will even work with the C3PO ph/nutrient dosers....

:)

Toph420

Toph420

hey toph is ur flood table coco or something else?

Yup coco

I've had it for about 6 days now. I think I'm getting better now, but this was a bad one. I almost never get sick but this one got me good. Can't hardly sleep, constant sweats and chills at night. The good thing is I quit smoking cigs. Lungs cant handle it. Bad thing is I can't smoke weed either. :speechless:

Dude this one definitely sucks majorly, for the first three days I couldn’t sleep till 1am then woke up at 430am... fall back asleep at like 8 for another 2 hours.. had mine since Tuesday..

I like it to!!!!

;)

MW7945

MW7945

Cause I'm not a probe engineer

Wisher619

Wisher619

They definitely make them. not on the cheap side
I would like to see one
I am not aware of anything like this what so ever

they should be small
if they can make a microchip that stores all your information plus wifi plus interact with your neurons and body vitals uploading everything to an AI cloud
I dont really know why something like this isnt on the market for cheap

Toph420

Toph420

bicky studs

bicky studs

Yup coco

Dude this one definitely sucks majorly, for the first three days I couldn’t sleep till 1am then woke up at 430am... fall back asleep at like 8 for another 2 hours.. had mine since Tuesday..

;)
ive just been scoping the vader vids on utube....i think you mentioned wanting to change to dtw.... having issues.?

Toph420

Toph420

ive just been scoping the vader vids on utube....i think you mentioned wanting to change to dtw.... having issues.?

Eh I just like the fact that the res won’t change in ph/ppm for the most part. Also I could lower my tables a bit as the res wouldn’t need to be directly under it.. both setups have their advantages and disadvantages imo..

Mostly that I wanted to put the res outside of the room so I wouldn’t have to disturb plants at night when I need to mess with it..

Toph420

Toph420

yo toph will i have a clue before my bangar falls off and lands in my lap burning me etc.

Not sure what you mean by have a clue but yea nails are definitely dangerous when hot.. gotta be extra careful. I’ve been burned many a times, kinda used to it though as I’ve been a plumber for the past 10 years.

interesting but not enough parameters
and to large of a probe
needs to packaged as a small round probe that floats....like the size of a large marble

Sounds pretty cool actually.. someday lol.

Toph420

Toph420

Sweet just got my Acapulco gold, wasn’t expecting them to still be in the dealer pack lol..

16DA3528 5D88 4B1C AF41 A5C05BA390A6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom