Council Of First Knowledge, Jedi Temple Training Facility

• Thread starter EventHorizan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

Just a sprinkle of castings is no biggie. Coco + growstones or chow balls FTW! Ph 5.8 end of story. Ya heard it hear first the plants will not suck at the same rate. That was my only point. Can it work, sure.:smoking:
Personally I think straight Coco with established roots sucks the best! Haha. I like it better than with add d perlite or whatever. Just be slow the first week or 2 until roots establish. I believe when those roots fille the coco t provides the ideal environment. We all know I feed every dam hour on the hour. Haha.
But I’m willing to give it a shot. If I like t better I won’t hesitate to admit it and if I think straight Coco is better the same thing. Should be fun. I guessing I won’t notice a difference and my environment is deciding most of the results anyway. Hahah

G gnome

G gnome

Personally I think straight Coco with established roots sucks the best! Haha. I like it better than with add d perlite or whatever. Just be slow the first week or 2 until roots establish. I believe when those roots fille the coco t provides the ideal environment. We all know I feed every dam hour on the hour. Haha.
But I’m willing to give it a shot. If I like t better I won’t hesitate to admit it and if I think straight Coco is better the same thing. Should be fun. I guessing I won’t notice a difference and my environment is deciding most of the results anyway. Hahah
I agree. Doubt it will be life changing haha

snippetysnip

snippetysnip

AWE SHIT!!! UK in da house..
Ur most deff welcome..
You will know us quite well by the time you get caught up!!!
Can I ask when you started reading the thread and how many hrs has it been?

Is that rockwool cubes sitting on a coco bed??????
Started reading about 6 weeks ago..
Yeah that's rw on coco
I had to change the growing method after losing everything..
The rules are different over here!

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Started reading about 6 weeks ago..
Yeah that's rw on coco
I had to change the growing method after losing everything..
The rules are different over here!
haha.. Well like joey said in so many words,,,,
Never much cared for doing it the right way,
as I always found it more satisfying to bend that bitch to doing it my way....
FFOF it is, and I already know he is gonna knock it out the park..

As for you, im watching with anticipation!
So is it dtw or flood or drip recir?

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

yeah DTW rw blocks on coco mats
gonna be epic
just got to get off my butt and make it happen
how thick are the coco mats? Like 1 inch?
Could you stack a few of them?
Why not put the rw on rw slabs?
Bro I think the RW was way better than the coco for SOG clones because it took less water, nutes, etc..
Down fall is, U need to run a cut you are familiar with feeding, because over feeding and under feeding happen quick in RW. Like that night, or next day quick!
But i think it would be awesome to do.. I bet snippy will have a good run!

Wisher619

Wisher619

how thick are the coco mats? Like 1 inch?
Could you stack a few of them?
Why not put the rw on rw slabs?
Bro I think the RW was way better than the coco for SOG clones because it took less water, nutes, etc..
Down fall is, U need to run a cut you are familiar with feeding, because over feeding and under feeding happen quick in RW. Like that night, or next day quick!
But i think it would be awesome to do.. I bet snippy will have a good run!
the coco mat is something like 1/4"
the reason for the mat it when the roots grow out and down they have a cover from the light

All I need are 6" blocks
I want the wet dry cycle quicker ghan I can get with the slab
I am gonna be running like 10sec water bursts every hour
treat it like hydroton

my feed is pretty stable
I am always sitting around 1.4ec
should be good to go

Farmer P

Farmer P

have fun homie and shoot some good pics!

I only took one picture. I think my wife got a bunch and some good videos. It was a good game, Lakers played well. We had some annoying ass Pacer fans right behind us so I'm glad we were winning pretty much the whole time or I might have gotten mad. The girl had a really annoying heckle type laugh. Chopped down the girls today and hung them up, now I have to clone the new ones and move them in. Super smelly and sticky. My Masterblend came in today, but I still have a lot of CNS17 left since I bought a whole gallon. Not sure when I'll get around to trying it out.

Lakers
Buds hanging
MasterBlend
EventHorizan

EventHorizan

I only took one picture. I think my wife got a bunch and some good videos. It was a good game, Lakers played well. We had some annoying ass Pacer fans right behind us so I'm glad we were winning pretty much the whole time or I might have gotten mad. The girl had a really annoying heckle type laugh. Chopped down the girls today and hung them up, now I have to clone the new ones and move them in. Super smelly and sticky. My Masterblend came in today, but I still have a lot of CNS17 left since I bought a whole gallon. Not sure when I'll get around to trying it out.
Looks like a decent haul! Lookin good.. I wish I could of been there for Kobe's last game!!!

Wisher619

Wisher619

I like that bottom picture
might be joining you in the very near future here
I will be adding solible fulvic from customhydronutrients
.5g per gal
it will bio-organically chelate micros as well as it is extremely stable in a Ca based solution
also a secret to ph stability I am told from somenof the Salt Guru's
we will see

MW7945

MW7945

Had some stuff I lopped off when I cut off all the fan leaves forever ago so I let it sit out by the furnace for the last few days and get real crispy. Crumbled it all and sifted it using my trim bin only, will use the rest for bubble hash. But for the small amount of dried stuff I had I got a real nice amount of kief :)

Definitely looking frosty. Dry still needs a few days minimum by the feel of everything. no branches snapping or anything yet

snippetysnip

snippetysnip

haha.. Well like joey said in so many words,,,,
Never much cared for doing it the right way,
as I always found it more satisfying to bend that bitch to doing it my way....
FFOF it is, and I already know he is gonna knock it out the park..

As for you, im watching with anticipation!
So is it dtw or flood or drip recir?
Flood and drain only because that's what I had. I've got 3 x 6x3 tables with 4 different strains in 3 different mediums,each tables about 10 days behind the next one with different techniques experimented on each batch to be replicated on the refill with the babies coming through propagation..
Finding this thread and listening to Wisher about more frequent feeds with smaller pots was a godsend at the right time after losing a CHUNK 2 weeks before Christmas! You boys are helping me get it back..
Flooding every 3 hours when lights are on.
It's working well so far..
I'm setting up a couple of others over next few weeks which will be dripper/dtw, I'll keep you posted.
Can't wait to see the difference..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom