Council Of First Knowledge, Jedi Temple Training Facility

• Thread starter EventHorizan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

Lol i meant my system when we were talking big pots and filling them out with roots..
But I’m sure you agree.
The small pots is to fill the pots with minimal veg. If you could fill a slightly bigger pot it would only help in not drying out. But not willing to wait for a huge pot to completely fill
That’s why it’s all about dialing in YOUR SPECIFIC GROW.

Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

this round it will be straight sog for me
in a 2x2 with equivalent ppfd of a 1k de for that space
hopefully gonna be epic
we will see since these are my beans so I havnt seen what flowers they produce yet
Gonna be awesome bro. Can’t wait.

I’ve been de shopping. These clones I just post d will be under 2 1k gavitas when it’s flower time. And co2.
Should be fun

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

But I’m sure you agree.
The small pots is to fill the pots with minimal veg. If you could fill a slightly bigger pot it would only help in not drying out. But not willing to wait for a huge pot to completely fill
That’s why it’s all about dialing in YOUR SPECIFIC GROW.
more roots+ more DO= bigger fruits...
I think my only caveat I would add, is that 4x4 I would go with smaller 1 week/node as was suggested would be smarter. After going bigger than that then head room is the next deciding factor.. I enjoyed just reading your opinions, as in all of yours, and listening to each gives specific reasons it would be better... And it was free info!

As for me, im gonna pull my tent out of my room after this grow, and I got (6) 600 watt lights that I am gonna surround the top of the wall, as in all 4 corners and 2 others bare bulb, so that I just immense my whole room, in light... Then I am gonna run every system I have side by side, then super crop all of them down to 2.5 foot and throw a NET on to just hold the branches down, hoping that I top out no more 5'

Im gonna try to max out this year as I decided to sell my house and move back home.. My grand kids or 3 and 1 and my daughter gonna needs some daddy assistance as she chases some of her dreams.. So might as well run her hard and get what I can and then head for the hills...
I take my UC 6 banger with me as I can see she throws big fruits.... and that will fall in plant count.. Gonna have to be all legal with the young ins,,, And I just buy me a prebuilt wooden shed for it down south...

Anyway will be cool to see them all banging beside each other...

Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

I think my only caveat I would add, is that 4x4 I would go with smaller 1 week/node as was suggested would be smarter. After going bigger than that then head room is the next deciding factor.. I enjoyed just reading your opinions, as in all of yours, and listening to each gives specific reasons it would be better... And it was free info!

As for me, im gonna pull my tent out of my room after this grow, and I got (6) 600 watt lights that I am gonna surround the top of the wall, as in all 4 corners and 2 others bare bulb, so that I just immense my whole room, in light... Then I am gonna run every system I have side by side, then super crop all of them down to 2.5 foot and throw a NET on to just hold the branches down, hoping that I top out no more 5'

Im gonna try to max out this year as I decided to sell my house and move back home.. My grand kids or 3 and 1 and my daughter gonna needs some daddy assistance as she chases some of here dreams.. So might as well run her hard and get what she has to offer and then head for the hills...
I take my UC 6 banger with me as I can see she throws big fruits.... and that will fall in plant count.. Gonna have to be all legal with the young ins,,, And I just buy me a prebuilt wooden shed for it down south...

That really will be awesome to see

And I’m happy for you to go be with the grandkids.

My pops is a rolling stone but is staying in my garage right now and can’t get enough of his grandkids.
You can do plenty with that 6 site uc!

I’d recommend building your own “shed” like I did. Aluminum stud frame and connected like legos. Insular the shit out of it like a house and cooling is zero issue.

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

That really will be awesome to see

And I’m happy for you to go be with the grandkids.

My pops is a rolling stone but is staying in my garage right now and can’t get enough of his grandkids.
You can do plenty with that 6 site uc!

I’d recommend building your own “shed” like I did. Aluminum stud frame and connected like legos. Insular the shit out of it like a house and cooling is zero issue.
I check them out,, I def put in some homework on it..

Toph420

Toph420

Guilty as well. Hahah. The one think I dislike about rooters with multiple strains is having to transplant at different times. Some show roots in 6-7 days. Some take 2 weeks. I transplant once roots poke thru so it’s staggered that first week.
You can see it in the pics. The size and development difference.

Yea definitely true with the aero cloners too, some get transplanted quick and some take a while to root. I had a lot of trouble rooting my plat og from dark heart, I just transplanted one yesterday and tossed 2 cause they look no bueno but not sure if the one is going to take.. All my other cuts rooted decently except for the 3 plat og cuts.. wonder why. i know you said yours rooted fine right?

I feel like i remember the same thing happening with the plat og last time i took cuts as well

Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

The reason I was wondering about not filling the pot with roots and still watering every hour is because...
I keep hearing you can't over water coco. That even fully saturated coco holds 30% air
I have had overwatering symptoms in coco.
It was only when I put a very small plant in a 5 gal bucket and tried to water too much before roots filled.
It got waterlogged.
Maybe with a 2 or 3 that wouldn’t have happened. That just my experiences.

Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

Yea definitely true with the aero cloners too, some get transplanted quick and some take a while to root. I had a lot of trouble rooting my plat og from dark heart, I just transplanted one yesterday and tossed 2 cause they look no bueno but not sure if the one is going to take.. All my other cuts rooted decently except for the 3 plat og cuts.. wonder why. i know you said yours rooted fine right?

I feel like i remember the same thing happening with the plat og last time i took cuts as well
No bro! My plat OG was the WORST ROOTER. haha. I’m glad you said that. Lol

Look at the back row. Those are all the plat OG. You can see how they’re behind.
So it’s not just me. Hahaha

I almost tossed some but let them ride and they rooted. Just way slower moving.

13C8D46F 7DC3 4950 A75E BA5A8C1850A8
Toph420

Toph420

No bro! My plat OG was the WORST ROOTER. haha. I’m glad you said that. Lol

Look at the back row. Those are all the plat OG. You can see how they’re behind.
So it’s not just me. Hahaha

I almost tossed some but let them ride and they rooted. Just way slower moving.

ha thats funny, glad i asked then.. i have 2 plat ogs in flower right now about day 29 or so, they look sorta frosty but honestly i wouldn't be mad if i wasn't able to hold onto that cut lol.. you have a plat og in flower right now?

incogneato

incogneato

Very possible. I will say this. I believe it will either be exactly the same or the 3 slightly better...IF they are being fed the same hourly and are exact same size.
I was thinking the same way, ut all depends on whats being fed and how often.
Haha, thats what my 4x4 veg tent looked like last week. They filled out an 8x4 area easily when i moved em on Monday. Im working on getting my schedule together better for the next run. I would love to run sog in 1 gal auto feed but i just havent gotten there for one reason or another.
oh the turbo cloner is the shit... I love it.. I dont think it makes it faster, or do I think its better per se.. rooters are great..
So the greatness is I can leave them in the cloner for 3 to 4 weeks cause im a lazy fuck that likes to bs on weed growing sites :(
Is this the support group for that?
I love our grow style...so easy and uncomplicated
so easy to master
Ive been watching closely. Hes ro lazy to run a decent grow log so its hard to followomg though Wish :cry::p:cool: seriously though i havent been on my threads in a long time :shockedninja:

Im gonna try to max out this year as I decided to sell my house and move back home.. My grand kids or 3 and 1 and my daughter gonna needs some daddy assistance as she chases some of her dreams.. So might as well run her hard and get what I can and then head for the hills...

Ill grab some popcorn....

incogneato

incogneato

nust looks like a yellowed out sugar leaf
It actuall is just a leaf but this one had a few real late nanners. Alot of the DNA fems I ran had a few nanners late in flower. Thatnkfully the other pheno didnt have em. I want to run her again the full 12 weeks i think she needed. It had a real nice sour blueberry smell. Ive been noticing a pattern with my limited grows. Curious to see if anyone agrees. It seems like all the phenos that want to go longer like 12 weekers have been either fickle or light feedsrs and the shorter flowering stuff seems to feed heavy.

Wisher619

Wisher619

It actuall is just a leaf but this one had a few real late nanners. Alot of the DNA fems I ran had a few nanners late in flower. Thatnkfully the other pheno didnt have em. I want to run her again the full 12 weeks i think she needed. It had a real nice sour blueberry smell. Ive been noticing a pattern with my limited grows. Curious to see if anyone agrees. It seems like all the phenos that want to go longer like 12 weekers have been either fickle or light feedsrs and the shorter flowering stuff seems to feed heavy.
that is how it goes
longer flowering plants are usually really light feeders and the short stuff can take it all down

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom