Council Of First Knowledge, Jedi Temple Training Facility

• Thread starter EventHorizan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
bicky studs

bicky studs

A lot less effort to add one hose than to adjust 3 though ;)

The T's I got don't really fit the hose I have very well... I had to take a lighter to the end of the hose to get it hot enough to be pretty pliable and then work it onto it
seems the least effort would be adjust the valves...
didnt you adjust till all hoses give you the same amount at the start...?

P

Pain Releaf

Close as I can get it to perfect. Didn't really need much silica blast with the Grow but with the ripe/grow mixture it's closer to the 5ml mark. Was only 2-3ml with grow

Remind me, are younusing RO?

I ask, as for me, using Grow with tap that has been on an aerator overnight to vap off, it takes 4 to 5 ml Silica, plus usually a little PH up to boot...

I have been curious for awhile about what it is that I am doing differently, that most of y'all seem to get by just adding Silica only...

P

Pain Releaf

Err... maybe it was mislabeled... that seems too cheap.
I actually have a few diff of their options coming tomorrow... saw the same thing!

Once you order it, what shows up in the cart doesn't match the label on the prior page...but Inplan to update the group tomorrow if there's a deal to be had in there...

Their 2.5 gallon also was overly cheap. Sometimes Amazon or the vendors honor it, so we will see...

A few moths back I got a 6" carbon filter, fan and ducting all for $88 like that... think it was supposed to be that price just for the fan or filter or whatever...they updated the price right away but sent it all to me for the $88...

So we will see on the Ripe tomorrow.

P

Pain Releaf

Yes, a friend pointed me to a $65 one on Amazon (have the link somewhere) that makes 2 gals/hr. They try to make it up he said in the filters, but as the original filter he said lasts a year, he recommended just getting an entire new one each year.

Not sure if that's really as good an idea as he made it out to be though.

P

Pain Releaf

After looking in more detail, them quest are hardcore on the Wallet!
I would hate to put out 2 stacks on a Dehuey! Esp when that 2 stacks would be better served on a light upgrade for me...
Yes! That was my thought, sweet - but not -that- high on the priority stach for me, lol...

I could get insulation material, and possibly enough sheetrock even, for a buddy to finish out the reddt of my 800-plus sq feet of shop space... then look out, the options I'd have, lol!

P

Pain Releaf

U only need a dehuey in flower.
In Veg, sealed, u should be able to use the plants to control rh. Sealed they will produce their own Rh, and from what I noticed, will almost regulate the Rh themselves. You could put a exhaust fan on a rainbird rh controller to come on if it climbs over 76%. That way you can run low 70's in Veg. My guess it will hover around 75%. Keep your temps about 81 to 83. c02 1200 ppm

Ah, great idea, why didn't I think of that?

I just sent the Inkbird RH controller back as the dehuey I have would come back "on" in the off mode when the Inkbird would try to start it. I should have just put an exhaust fan on it!

Thanks for that idea, Events!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom