Council Of First Knowledge, Jedi Temple Training Facility

• Thread starter EventHorizan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Just posting some good info... Trying to make them short reads.. I know we are lazy fucks, and hell truth known, we would of been valedictorian if we would of put this much effort into High School...

http://www.extension.uidaho.edu/nutrient/pdf/Forages/Crop Nutrient Deficiencies and Toxicities.pdf

Read the table 1, Essential plant nutrients...

Micronutrients consist of less than 1% each

Your main NPK, plus Ca, Mg, S
You can actually see that Mg could limit how well your plant utilized N, and that a lack of growth could be caused by a lack of Mg, even tho u was right where you needed to be with your Nitrogen.
Being that your first thought would be to raise base (N), when maybe a slight raise in Mg is all it needs.
Just thinking out loud....

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Maybe it was Dewd,,,,
But yes I have this little sand looking build up, like something might have fell out of suspension, and precipitated into a sand like substance than is inpossible to scoop up since in desinegrates into nothing and then later you see it at the bottom again.... I thought the cold may have caused havac on my Si... I didnt sweat it tho...

Dewd

Dewd

I have
Maybe it was Dewd,,,,
But yes I have this little sand looking build up, like something might have fell out of suspension, and precipitated into a sand like substance than is inpossible to scoop up since in desinegrates into nothing and then later you see it at the bottom again.... I thought the cold may have caused havac on my Si... I didnt sweat it tho...
I have a little sediment in the bottom of my res. But I don't think I ever said anything about it.
I just assumed it was from my older watering pipes. I used to auto-feed thick humboldt nutes and I never changed the pipes.
I haven't had any issues.

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Bro!!!! I promise you, if you will let me train you in the ways of the force, and selective defol in veg,
we get all them colas at the same height, and triple your yield!

Looking good as hell tho,,,,
I like it,,,
we just got to get all them branches level.

Growing the plant wasnt enough for me.
I had to learn every possible training method I could,
because yield is like a contest and even in my older age, im still really competitive.
As you see, I try many diff methods of hydro, and utilize many different training methods.

There is just something about a almost perfect canopy of big ass colas....
It starts with veg training at about 12" mark on top 2 fans....

Srenots

Srenots

Bro!!!! I promise you, if you will let me train you in the ways of the force, and selective defol in veg,
we get all them colas at the same height, and triple your yield!

Looking good as hell tho,,,,
I like it,,,
we just got to get all them branches level.

Growing the plant wasnt enough for me.
I had to learn every possible training method I could,
because yield is like a contest and even in my older age, im still really competitive.
As you see, I try many diff methods of hydro, and utilize many different training methods.

There is just something about a almost perfect canopy of big ass colas....
It starts with veg training at about 12" mark on top 2 fans....
these are grown by NewH bro...I just make the beanz haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom