Couple RM pics

• Thread starter wyattthewiteboi
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
W

wyattthewiteboi

i was going throw my comp and found bunch of rm pics feel free to post your own pics :cool0044:

Rms willie nelson 1c
Rms williams wonder 1
Rms supreme hash plant 1
Rms love potion v1
Rms king pure 1
Rms early island indica 1
Rms early purple kush 1
Rms apple pie 1
Rms sour diesal 1
Rms g sus 1
W

wyattthewiteboi

ya when i saved it it the save file says names says 2 i didnt even notice

D

Dubsta

I love all these pics.. Wish i had a clone of each one. Besides the EPK i heard it wasn't good smoke.

Ahh and none of my pics made it sad :*( I know my RM SD pics made a lot of people order it. Not sure why Reef doesn't use it as a pic since he doesn't have any at HempDepot. I sure wouldn't care..

Shoot Even my Mendo Purps Pics were good.

Now This Sour Diesel Is Outdoors here in Washington State, This pic was taken in its first week of flower and man has it gotten bigger, i gotta go take some pics, There's 7 of them in there, ones the mom of the other 6 and is huge!!! Cant wait to see how they do outdoors..

attachment.php

RM SD Hydro Nug Upclose2
CIMG2907
CIMG2909
RM Purps Upclose
RM Purps2
Copy of CIMG1927
Purps1
RMSDOutdoors
W

wyattthewiteboi

is there and weed on those cyrstles lol looks good

D

Dubsta

HempDepot.com u cant send in money orders. When u order from here u can make sure they have so sign for i to witch helps with them saying it was stolen even though the staff here would never do that but i know some people get worried.

L

Liberty_Seed

cools pics anyways; thanks for the response & yeah i am worried & possiably too fast on the trigger :character0110:

W

wyattthewiteboi

aussie ya i did i believe i found them in a sub folder on the old rm shirts i made up i dont even know why i saved them

seed stick with the farm so far i havent herd one word of bad feed back

ty cape

B

bubbak

nice pics wyatt

sorry what did you say, i cant find the other thread, what 1 strain did you grow and how did you like it?

was it the epk you chopped at 4 weeks or another?

if you could get your hands on a cutting from a few years back, you'd be a happy camper; try the dispenseries for the original willie nelson b4 it changed

also, the older sour diesel - Dub had some real nice ones from that batch, that original batch was a gooder

B

bubbak

also - for anyone interested in outdoor growing thats a beginner and their season gives them to the end of sept (ie not much of canada)

the original purple pineberry clone is a fantastic commercial plant - it yields well, has low odor and isnt to finicky.

Its not a 10/10 smoke report but you MUST flush it as best you can in its last week or better yet use organics only and jar cure it so the smoke is smooth becuase it tends to accumulate nutes, especially chemical ferts which translate into the final smoke experience.

I've had purple pineberry that was chemically ferilized and not flushed and it was awful & burnt to a black ash ------ but i have had smoke from the exact same clone that was organically fertilized more lightly and it waas totally fine... considering how much this stout plant can kick out.

W

wyattthewiteboi

i for got how long it was but there was hella chopers flying around and i just got over a bust so i didnt feel safe i think i got picks from the epk contest i think there from the contest but dont qoute me on that

DSC00769
DSC00799
DSC00462
DSC00460
DSC00327
100 0061
100 0058
Picture6
Picture7
W

wyattthewiteboi

heres one of reefs garden in the deepest darkest jungle dam it i cant fine a picture of his ox lol

Photo20Library20 2033
W

wyattthewiteboi

i believe thats one of his old felds in south america how is that not a jungle

Top Bottom