Couple RM pics

• Thread starter wyattthewiteboi
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Z

zoeronerer

all of south america isint one big jungle.its got desert,grassland, etc etc i see what jalisco is saying look at the tree's they arent very tall and i dont see alot of vines orchids ferns or jungle vegetation. it looks a little temperate......up in the hills.

W

wyattthewiteboi

sorry i got bored

Jungle usually refers to a dense forest in a hot climate, such as a tropical rainforest. The word jungle originates from the Sanskrit word jangala which refers to uncultivated land,

it looks pretty dense to me

Tropical climates are classified as type A climates, and they cover the largest area of earth (20% of land surface and 43% of ocean surface.) Precipitation is especially wet along the windward sides of mountains where rainfall may exceed 150 inches.

Southern Florida, Hawaii, The Caribbean, Southeast Asia, Seychelles, North Queensland or most of Brazil

World climate map large
buffbuds

buffbuds

Ah..... my old pic of early purple kush lives on.... somehow that's the pic that everyone sees, yet it wasn't a winner!!!!! ah well, the experience and diligence I gave to it was worth it all..... btw, epk really wasn't a keeper either, that was just a great top nug shot from a plant under LED lights in coco top drip buckets.

convex

convex

Ah..... my old pic of early purple kush lives on.... somehow that's the pic that everyone sees, yet it wasn't a winner!!!!! ah well, the experience and diligence I gave to it was worth it all..... btw, epk really wasn't a keeper either, that was just a great top nug shot from a plant under LED lights in coco top drip buckets.

I hear that!!
Funny how the flagship photo's never get any recognition - LOL.

W

wyattthewiteboi

most the pics are kok that i randomly found on my comp feel free to post you pics of RM gear peeps

M

MichaelFranti

ya reefer was the hottest in 06 i wish we could get some of that stock again

W

wyattthewiteboi

ive heard hes been workin hard in the garden he offered me to test run a strain for him but i didnt have the room for it the name alone was killer

Top Bottom