Coxie's 1st MPB run

• Thread starter Coxie
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

pacog

Looking good Coxie(been watching the thread for a few)!!!! At least you don't suck at growing Trees!!!! Can't wait to get this system(something similar) up and running. I have seen nothing but spectacular grows for it( Thanks DD for sharing). Best of luck on your Harvest, should be one for the books!!!

C

Coxie

Looking good Coxie(been watching the thread for a few)!!!! At least you don't suck at growing Trees!!!! Can't wait to get this system(something similar) up and running. I have seen nothing but spectacular grows for it( Thanks DD for sharing). Best of luck on your Harvest, should be one for the books!!!

Thanks pacog. Last night I took a bud from the inside and lower part of one of the girls, did a quick dry, (just to sample & see if it's dank), and I caught a killer buzz. Great head and body stone, lasted for 2 1/2 hours and I was sleeping. It's gettin' close now. Hats off to dd's again!!!!!

D

doubleds

heh coxie
nice talking with ya the other day on the phone. Dude, those hashplants are getting fat !! wish the pics wernt so fuzzy but i get it.

very nice bro

dds

S

smkultra

nice system coxie, looks like youve been busy the last few months. how do you think the yeild is going to be? how many plants / lights are you running? your strain looks similiar to my blue dream haze.. keep it up, scoot

C

Coxie

heh coxie
nice talking with ya the other day on the phone. Dude, those hashplants are getting fat !! wish the pics wernt so fuzzy but i get it.

very nice bro

dds

Thanks to you bro! My family and my patients thank you. Very generous of you to give us this gift. It'll come back to you dd's.

A

amstercal

that plant is swallowing that light whole! can't wait to see the harvest pics. so close! nice work.

C

Coxie

nice system coxie, looks like youve been busy the last few months. how do you think the yeild is going to be? how many plants / lights are you running? your strain looks similiar to my blue dream haze.. keep it up, scoot

Thanks for the props scoot. 12 plants, 16 - 1000 watters, per dds instructions. I'm running Hashplant from Sensi, per dds instructions there too. I find if I listen to what he says, things work out better. He knows his system, and he's tried 'em all. If you don't want issues with your mpb grow, just read all dds posts, ALL of them, and you'll probably knock it out of the yard. It looks as if the yield will be pretty friggin' awesome. I've got colas and buds like I've never had or seen in my gardens before. I was fortunate to check all my prior experience at the door with the mpbs. It's a very different system, with different requirements that must be adhered to, otherwise you can get into problems. This system is very dynamic. Good, if you follow the instructions, or bad, if you don't. Not much in between on the mpb's. It can be hard to ignore the stuff we've learned in the past though, so beware of that. dds has served this up for us on a silver platter, and I don't mind deferring to him, as he's got a track record that just can't be argued with. No one gets the yields dds does, so I'm all ears, no ego.

M

MedicalINFO

I couldn't say it any better! I feel like an idiot for running shooting powder instead of Dd's Superblooms, (thanks D's the Black Dominas are crushing)

Coxie,
The garden looks great!!

M

mrdizzle

its fridau Coxie, picture time lol, I would love for you to get on a step ladder and snap one of the whole room. believe me Im at the point in my blackberry room where pictures are worthless, good show really want to see how that hashplant works out

C

Coxie

its fridau Coxie, picture time lol, I would love for you to get on a step ladder and snap one of the whole room. believe me Im at the point in my blackberry room where pictures are worthless, good show really want to see how that hashplant works out

I will try the ladder pic this weekend. When are you expecting to harvest?

Y

YoungDro

YoungDro,

Yes, I'm running just a 3 ton ac unit. Don't need much more cause my lights are water-cooled. Know that a sealed room creates issues with humidity and temps, so be ready to tackle those issues. You're gonna run mpb's?

ima run 11-16 hps
mpbs ATW. im gonna use a 3 ton A/C (Friedrich $3,000)and air cool some lights, 2x70 pint dehueys for the night cycle humidity 40%, any little details you figured out while running this system that doubleds has not mentioned? I'm real confident I have been researching this for 1 whole year like everyday I hope I can get all the equipment for $15,000...i think i should...cant get digitals yet though probably too much

C

Coxie

ima run 11-16 hps
mpbs ATW. im gonna use a 3 ton A/C (Friedrich $3,000)and air cool some lights, 2x70 pint dehueys for the night cycle humidity 40%, any little details you figured out while running this system that doubleds has not mentioned? I'm real confident I have been researching this for 1 whole year like everyday I hope I can get all the equipment for $15,000...i think i should...cant get digitals yet though probably too much

There are a lot of little details that I had to dig for. dds posts are the place to go for the info, and all of it is essential.

N

nog

Mpb yeilds

OOoooohhhh Yyeeeaaaaa.. Trunk Bud, got any?

does everbody get massive yields with the mpb's?[/QUOTE

i keep hearing about big yeilds off mpb's too, i have just started experimenting alongside my normal methods. and once the roots get established in the nute solution they take off, but it seems to take a few weeks to get to this point and a soil grown clone after 3 weeks in soil is about four times as big as the bucket plant. also as Coxie said more lumens = more bud, and if you are running 16 x 1K i would expect to get about 18lb of bud just off soil without the expense of $1000's in chillers and other parafenalia, so in answer to your question, not if you have one plant under a 100 watt cfl
irrespective of all the kit and controls, you would get more off 1 plant in a 15ltr bucket of soil under a bigger lamp.

N

nog

oh and by the way coxie like i said a while back, awsome set up, congtats.

C

Coxie

oh and by the way coxie like i said a while back, awsome set up, congtats.

nog, just for fun, I grew 1 plant in dirt, along side the rest of the mpb's, and it is going to yield at least 50% less than the mpb trees. I was curious about this too, but I had an extra plant to run that I didn't want to waste. It's not just light, it's also the effectiveness of the water, air, nutes and temps too. Plus, I don't know how a dirt plant can get the oxygen in the root zone that the mpb's can get.

D

dusty

Bro you're doing wonderful. How are those evolutions holding up?

Top Bottom