Coxie's 1st MPB run

• Thread starter Coxie
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

Coxie

wow, loving your room mate. looks very professional. have you got a link to where you got the water cooled lights from? and what do you think of them? keep up the great work mate.:harvest:

Hey biggs,

Here's a link to the owner of "fresca sol" water cooled light fixtures. Beware though, he doesn't acknowledge the leaking problem with these, and doesn't offer help on the fix. We had to develop that. I don't think he's very responsive either.

http://www.bestcoastgrowers.com/

Let me know if you need any info or help.

Coxie

C

Coxie

Lord D, what do you do to handle humidity? I'm using 2 dehuy's and having some issues keeping it at 40%.

N

norcalgreens

Coxie, nice n clean set up. Have been following a few of these MPB threads and they look very PRODUCTIVE to say the least. Wishing you well.

WindowMaker could u set me up a drawing for a 14x14 room, Thank you

D

Daddy-O

great lookin' layout. I'm confused about the humidity comment. Is 40% your target or is that what you end up with? Or... would you prefer higher or lower? Seems pretty dry.
Thx.

C

Coxie

great lookin' layout. I'm confused about the humidity comment. Is 40% your target or is that what you end up with? Or... would you prefer higher or lower? Seems pretty dry.
Thx.

Hey Daddy - O,

per dd's recommendation, 40% is the target during flower. Mine is about 50%, and I'm fighting it.

devilrays

devilrays

That is probably a dream garden for 99.9% of the people here at the farm!! Excellent job!! I have read this whole thread, but I don't think I seen what strain you had going in this. What about Nutes and all the other specs...Enquiring minds wanna know!! lol

P

Purkle

Premium Member
Supporter
What brand of dehuey you running? A santa fe is a real nice model and efficient also. Check em out sometime if you dont have one.

Also what brand of a/c your using and btu?

C

Coxie

That is probably a dream garden for 99.9% of the people here at the farm!! Excellent job!! I have read this whole thread, but I don't think I seen what strain you had going in this. What about Nutes and all the other specs...Enquiring minds wanna know!! lol

Greetings devilrays,

Thanks for the props! I'm running Hashplant per dd's suggestion, and also using his nute regimen. Advanced nutes, and House and Garden (U.S.) too. He knows what strains thrive in his system, and also, which nutes are most productive. You can't go wrong if you follow his recommendations on all points if possible. He's tested all systems, nutes, strains, and he pulled 42lbs from a 10 plant grow. I'm a dd/mpb disciple. Let me know if you have any other questions.

C

Coxie

What brand of dehuey you running? A santa fe is a real nice model and efficient also. Check em out sometime if you dont have one.

Also what brand of a/c your using and btu?

Hey Purkle, using 2LG's, 65 pint, auto-drains. Hey, how're you liking that premium membership? Got any pic's of your grow?

D

dusty

Get a real dehumidifier like a Dri Eaz evolution or a Santa Fe 100 pint...

Either unit will do just fine in your space, you'll only need 1, and it uses as much amps as 1 of the 2 youre running now....time to add a light!

Your room is stunning.

C

Coxie

Get a real dehumidifier like a Dri Eaz evolution or a Santa Fe 100 pint...

Either unit will do just fine in your space, you'll only need 1, and it uses as much amps as 1 of the 2 youre running now....time to add a light!

Your room is stunning.

Thanks Dusty, do you have a recommendation where to get one. The one's I'm using, use too many amps. Good call bro, thanks!

P

Purkle

Premium Member
Supporter
Sup man check out ebay for the santa fe's they get listed once and a while. Im stoked on mine and also gonna check out what dusty says with the dri eaz. The premium membership is cool and I got a couple threads on here in raskals section.

S

SouthernFarms

Subscribed...love how clean and neat everything is. Good luck on the grow

S

supasticky

Damn that room is CLEAN. Keep doin what you're doin. I'll be watching.
:passingjoint:

-Supa

C

Coxie

week 2 flower update

After 1 week in flower, I had to post these pic's. Sorry for the lighting in the photo's, I'll get it right next post. I'm still suprised at the growth rate, even though I've been seeing everyone else's progress. But, to see it in my own garden is amazing! They grew so friggin' big in one week, I'm going to have a hard time getting the cages up. Doubled's mpb's are headed for the hall of fame.

MPB_s_week_2_flower_001.jpg
MPB_s_week_2_flower_002.jpg
MPB_s_week_2_flower_003.jpg

M

mrdizzle

might be too late for cages bro those are getting pretty big. Might be time to buy 200 yo yo's

Latest posts

Top Bottom