Coxie's 1st MPB run

• Thread starter Coxie
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ALLegal420

ALLegal420

Premium Member
Supporter
Wow Coxie looking impressive, good luck gettting those cages on!

Coxie, can you tell me a little about the hashplant strain? I see that it yeilds huge in this setup but how does it compare to 'good' Kush's potency and taste? Couldn't find much info searching on here for them. Thanks, good luck and I'll be watching!

chrometrichs

chrometrichs

looking solid, that hashplant is loving the mpb. Are you going with the circular or rectangular cages?

C

Coxie

Wow Coxie looking impressive, good luck gettting those cages on!

Coxie, can you tell me a little about the hashplant strain? I see that it yeilds huge in this setup but how does it compare to 'good' Kush's potency and taste? Couldn't find much info searching on here for them. Thanks, good luck and I'll be watching!

Hey ALLegal420, thanks for the props, and you're right about the cages. The mpb's are so formidable, that these girls grew faster in 1 week than any herb I've ever seen (other than mpb pic's). This system rocks! As far as Hashplant goes, I'm running this strain because dd's said that it thrives in the mpb's. Also, I know it's very dank, and tastes like spicy, hashy, earthy herb. Plus, I like to vape, and the taste is to my liking. Although, most good, dank herb taste great in the Volcano. I've got a pretty high tolerance, and it has knock down, couchlock properties, which I prefer. I dig Kush strains as well, but for yield, Hashplant is recommended by dd, so that's what I'm doing. Are you running the mpb's? If so, which strain, what are your specs, etc.
Regards, Coxie

C

Coxie

might be too late for cages bro those are getting pretty big. Might be time to buy 200 yo yo's

I'm afraid you may be right mrdizzle. Got most of the cages up today, but the big beasts in the middle of the grow need extra measures. And yo yo's, or some other ceiling type support may be in order. I'm prepared to solve the issue asap though. I'm not going to complain about the fact that my trees are growing too big, too fast, I'm going to enjoy it. Damn, this system is the shit. The girls were looking good today, they love the weekly flush.

C

Coxie

looking solid, that hashplant is loving the mpb. Are you going with the circular or rectangular cages?

Hey chrome, I'm having to go with both. The trees in the middle got too big for circular, so I'm having to go rectangular there, circular on the outside. What would you recommend?

Also, you gotta love the name.....Hashplant. Great name for dank herb, wouldn't you say?

By the way, I had a hard time finding really strong cage material. What are you using, and where'd you get it?

Thanks, Coxie

D

dusty

Coxie - Looks great, have you looked in to the real dehumidifiers yet? dri-eaz.com

C

Coxie

Coxie - Looks great, have you looked in to the real dehumidifiers yet? dri-eaz.com

Hey Dusty,

Yes, I have looked into it. I'm assuming that you're referring to the model 1200, right? After reading the specs, 15 GALLONS of water removal, (compared to the 65 pints I was using), the $1,300 price is justified. Dusty, I thought I'd read every thread and post on the mpb's, and I don't recall any info posted on dehuey's. Such an important componant to the room. Thanks again for the heads up, I've battling the room humidity since flipping 10 days ago, this will be a welcome remedy. Do you have a grow running right now?

F

FileError404

I'm too much of a punani to try and run this system... Big Props to you for going for it!
As to the cages, I have to say I'm with BigFish & Jalisco Kid and tie them up once they're ready to fall over... Cages restrict and alter the natural grow pattern while strings just support the weight... but what do I know... I'm a bato/hempy whore... Running a system like that without at least a 5K generator would chill my spine solid :D
Best of Luck!

N

nog

awsome; i just made up another single stand alone 5gal bucket, then built a strong one and logged in, i thought lets check out new posts, whats this, coxies 1st mpb, fucking awsome buddie, mine looks shite, ime always too....keep forgetting shit, awsome.

ALLegal420

ALLegal420

Premium Member
Supporter
Coxie, thanks for the info on your strain and system.

I'm currently getting the rest of my details ironed out to start my first MPB build/run (4-plant, 5500w). I'll be running a sealed room, CO2, 1-2ton wall a/c, 1-1ton wall a/c, 1-1500w in the center and 4-1000w on the perimeter, water chiller with pump, 1800gph bottom feed and 600gph top-feed.

I've been pulling my hair out over which strain to run since I'm going to be running it for a year. In my area people just make up there own names so I have NO CLUE of the true strain names of what I've had (besides a couple kush's and white widow). I'm looking for some high quality smoke that yeilds well in this system and is 'wanted'. Most patients up here are used to the Kush's so I've been watching Raskal and CC... Raskal has some killer gear dropping soon (white fire, alien fire, strawberry alien) which sound and look killer. On the hashplant, if the yeild difference is big enough and the 'med quality' is there then I'd be happy... On the other hand some patients are a little picky and that's my main concern...
I'm stressing over this more than I should be but I can't help it. lol

Looking good and props on going so big the first run!

Thanks

C

Coxie

Coxie, thanks for the info on your strain and system.

I'm currently getting the rest of my details ironed out to start my first MPB build/run (4-plant, 5500w). I'll be running a sealed room, CO2, 1-2ton wall a/c, 1-1ton wall a/c, 1-1500w in the center and 4-1000w on the perimeter, water chiller with pump, 1800gph bottom feed and 600gph top-feed.

I've been pulling my hair out over which strain to run since I'm going to be running it for a year. In my area people just make up there own names so I have NO CLUE of the true strain names of what I've had (besides a couple kush's and white widow). I'm looking for some high quality smoke that yeilds well in this system and is 'wanted'. Most patients up here are used to the Kush's so I've been watching Raskal and CC... Raskal has some killer gear dropping soon (white fire, alien fire, strawberry alien) which sound and look killer. On the hashplant, if the yeild difference is big enough and the 'med quality' is there then I'd be happy... On the other hand some patients are a little picky and that's my main concern...
I'm stressing over this more than I should be but I can't help it. lol

Looking good and props on going so big the first run!

Thanks

Once you decide on a strain, you should check with the senior farmers on this forum (believe me they know these issues) to see if it will run well in the mpb's. This is a big deal. Good luck!

chrometrichs

chrometrichs

Hey chrome, I'm having to go with both. The trees in the middle got too big for circular, so I'm having to go rectangular there, circular on the outside. What would you recommend?

Also, you gotta love the name.....Hashplant. Great name for dank herb, wouldn't you say?

By the way, I had a hard time finding really strong cage material. What are you using, and where'd you get it?

Thanks, Coxie

Hey Coxie, you can get the cage material at home depot, ask for the concrete reinforcement wire. It comes in rolls and sheets. If your going to use both rectangular and circular cages, get the 4x8 sheets and a roll. The rolled up wire material would be a total pain in the ass to bend or cut into rectangles, same can be said when it comes to bending the sheets into circles.

I'm considering running white hashplant on my next run, so I'm really looking forward to see how these work out for you.

webstar5

webstar5

Any final pics Coxie? Your system looks hype!

Im looking at the Current Cultures version that also has 12 plant sites, so Im looking forward to seeing more from you brother!!!

C

Coxie

Any final pics Coxie? Your system looks hype!

Im looking at the Current Cultures version that also has 12 plant sites, so Im looking forward to seeing more from you brother!!!

Thanks webstar5,

I don't have final pic's yet, I'm only into the 3rd week of flower, and these trees are going friggin' crazy. The mpb's are nothing I've ever seen. I'll be posting more pic's later this week. Thanks for the props bro!

Coxie

C

Coxie

awsome; i just made up another single stand alone 5gal bucket, then built a strong one and logged in, i thought lets check out new posts, whats this, coxies 1st mpb, fucking awsome buddie, mine looks shite, ime always too....keep forgetting shit, awsome.

Hey nog,

Good to hear from you bro. You near Scotland? And most importantly, what strain are you running right now?

Coxie

webstar5

webstar5

Ahhh..my bad....I was looking at your Join Date, not the post date. Ill just blame that on the Kush Honey Oil lol.

M

mcattak

Hey Coxie, you can get the cage material at home depot, ask for the concrete reinforcement wire. It comes in rolls and sheets. If your going to use both rectangular and circular cages, get the 4x8 sheets and a roll. The rolled up wire material would be a total pain in the ass to bend or cut into rectangles, same can be said when it comes to bending the sheets into circles.

I'm considering running white hashplant on my next run, so I'm really looking forward to see how these work out for you.

Be careful with that concrete wire its like a mousetrap....

I wouldn't worry about a dehumidifier until the last 3 weeks of flower..And like anything else you get what you pay for...For our needs a commercial unit is a no brainer...

mc

C

Coxie

Be careful with that concrete wire its like a mousetrap....

I wouldn't worry about a dehumidifier until the last 3 weeks of flower..And like anything else you get what you pay for...For our needs a commercial unit is a no brainer...

mc

Which dehuey are you using? How many gallons of removal per day, and, most importantly, how many amps? Thanks again mcattak, you're a great help.

Latest posts

Top Bottom