• Thread starter Classic Remix
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Classic Remix

Classic Remix

Diagonal x the white #2

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

Tang haze x the white. So.... I lagged on staking this and in the process of taking it out the huge cola SNAPPED off, and is gone. Tossed it, 30 days full of nutes, not even wastin tane. However I really wanna ask dwd if he can name it orange bang. If youve been in socal in any mexican shop, get it. Its delicious, and you will know exactly how this shit smells

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

Last but not least for this weeks flower update, godfather mother fuckin og. This is a tied first for keeper this run with the d x w 3, the diagonal is frostier on the plant, but these nugs are og to the max, and this is in a fuckn two gallon people. If she smokes half as good as she smells or looks like she will, this will be one to watch out for. This was my runt only female... If i had beans for selection of this, i would be all fuckin over it!! I tried to take some shots to show how dhe blew up... Look a couple pages back and how small she was when i flipped. Now with proper training,,, holy fucking shit, if she bulks i see no reason you couldnt pull MORE than two a light off this OG

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

Last but not least for this weeks flower update, godfather mother fuckin og. This is a tied first for keeper this run with the d x w 3, the diagonal is frostier on the plant, but these nugs are og to the max, and this is in a fuckn two gallon people. If she smokes half as good as she smells or looks like she will, this will be one to watch out for. This was my runt only female... If i had beans for selection of this, i would be all fuckin over it!! I tried to take some shots to show how dhe blew up... Look a couple pages back and how small she was when i flipped. Now with proper training,,, holy fucking shit, if she bulks i see no reason you couldnt pull MORE than two a light off this OG
View attachment 292813 View attachment 292814 View attachment 292815 View attachment 292816 View attachment 292817 View attachment 292818
in the 2nd pic you got a light leak :jimlad:

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

want .. scratch that! NEED those.
Haha its your mang

I need to get a little more personal w the regimens... They all either have a minor abundance or deficiency in.some way or another, but the tang haze and dxw3 i think are liking it the most... And those are what i kept so fuck it.

Have some rooting off the mom now. Hit me up

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

Sux about that broken cola. Shit happens, bro. They all look killer tho! I cant wait to see that shit at the finish line.
Yeah i was a little heart broken... More pissed at myself because i thought about it like two weeks ago, and there are stakes and zip ties in the fuckin room. Shit happens haha. Thanks man!! I cant wait either!! Hopin these get a tiny cure on em before the cup!

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

Hell yeah that exactly what i wanted to hear from who i wanted to hear it from haha.

Glad now i know the stretch and i was cautious because of the upgrade to 1000, knowing now next run we can see what these ladies can do... But i am nothing but stoked on the genetics. Killer bro

motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
Lookin Great Brother! Shitty about the loss though. Youll have the Blizzacks shortly mang ;)
Thats a gnarly charlie pile o beans there homie, gonna be sick. I have this strange feeling that someone else i know has all that same gear, hmm, strange ;)
Blowin it up 2013, Gonna be a SICK fuckin year my friend :) Cheers CR, see ya soon. M

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

Haha hell yeah man, double our efforts right?? LOL

2013 is 10/10 so far. Craziness. I need to check the towels but im lazy. Ill give em til tonight

Latest posts

Top Bottom