CR 2013, secret knock gets you in....

• Thread starter Classic Remix
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Classic Remix

Classic Remix

Start of week 7. Some got their last feeding, some get more. Haha.

Dawg waltz- small lady this round. Have a monster in a 7 gal smart pot going in next roud...

Jaws cookie monster f2

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

Alrighty and the clear winners of the show

Diagonal white #2 - smells like sweet candy/chem a little. Wanted to keep her but the early on nans scared me. Havent seen a single one since, so im convinced i can find this pheno or better again with some selection. Remember i took these beans straight out if the nug. Had like 4 i think... Need to snatch a few before theyre all gone!!

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

And #3. I have another beast of this in a 7 gal smart pot. Gettin flipped once these are done. Smells like some super shotgun hitting og... A lot like the true but a little void in it.. Looking like shes going to go a little longer than the 2.

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

If you havin clonin problem i feel bad for you son... Threw a buncha branches in cups of water but roots aint one.

6 days later. Not even clipped. TALK SHIT. Lol. Fuck a 250$ cloner haha shits a joke.

I use just standard cubes to root in, w gel and great white. Hve tried a few different methods and have gone astray here and there, every time i fuck around i get worse germ rates.... Got a 100% in my bubbler first run but from then on it took 3 weeks to see roots.

I just think its funny that you can grab a plant out of the trash and toss a branch in tap water.... People market the shit for $.Haha 6/7 on the trashlings. Tossed away some males and shit i kinda regretted after doin... But looks like they may stay.

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

Thanks guys.

Was getting ready for work, but got called off cause of the snow. Sweet! 4 days off, what will I do with myself?!? Haha.
So I TPd the main ntog and staked it, I didn't notice the stake was against the light an i kept pushing, so I broke off a huge piece. Hahaha. My fuckin luck. Got a monster cutting basically. Word.

Seeds are goin good. Just fillin the cups w dirt slowly so they stay little up until they hit veg mode. Have culled quite a few already... Down to 35 or so from the I initial 60 ish.
Have those cuts from the trash mixed in some here and there

Diagonal x white #3. Veggin for next round. Started crying for some cal/mg last week. Next feeding ill blast her. That's perfect proof it's not TMV... The one at day 47 in flower showed this hardcore early, I choked her w cal mg and haven't seen it since.

Next waltz goin in

Also doin a blackberry kush cut, a 3 gal grannies apricot, and going to collect some pollen from two males I have for some chucking/testing. Probably throw 2-3 1 gals in to test some other stuff (cuts acquired but untested and such). Will have more info/pics on those when they grow a lil bit. Have 3 weeks gotta let em try and get as big as poss.

Some banana kush I've been puffin on.

Think that's it for now... Stay up!!

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Things r looking real frosty, Classic! That Banana Kush looks tasty as fuck. Hope all is well, bro. Enjoy the 4 days off!

Top Bottom