Crackin some beans!!

• Thread starter Prime C
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
Nice looking plants there BM! I need to get down on popping some more Devine genetic seeds. Stuff you have blooming looks kills so far. Good luck and positive vibes on the grow man :) ~Smf~

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
Nice looking plants there BM! I need to get down on popping some more Devine genetic seeds. Stuff you have blooming looks kills so far. Good luck and positive vibes on the grow man :) ~Smf~

Hey thanks Skunk! ;) Good vibes to you too bro.

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
I like what I see Bud , cheeto and hells ,I believe are in my stash.

I see the way your looking at me Medusa. My eyes are up here. I have been working out though.... not really but I do think about it alot. lol;)

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
Cheeto Kush #1

CK #2

F

fuzzy

Looking Very Nice There BM!There are some great phenos in the Snowdog.I was running her a few rounds ago.Keep up the Great work,peace,fuzzy

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
Looking Very Nice There BM!There are some great phenos in the Snowdog.I was running her a few rounds ago.Keep up the Great work,peace,fuzzy

The SnowDawgs are looking real good. Gettin some big cola's on them girls. Both are starting to get some nice aroma's on the squeeze test. Thanks for the good vibes fuzzy!;)

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

That Hellfire looks crazy bomb.. Very healthy & happy plants.. Very kool lineup

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
That Hellfire looks crazy bomb.. Very healthy & happy plants.. Very kool lineup

Hey thanks Goo!! Her sister is not a bad looker either. Dif structure and stacking up nicely. I really like the fact that I popped 2 of each strain knowing females for sure and a real good chance of multiple keepers. I love the variety too, got some Kush some Chem and some OG!:D

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Hey thanks Goo!! Her sister is not a bad looker either. Dif structure and stacking up nicely. I really like the fact that I popped 2 of each strain knowing females for sure and a real good chance of multiple keepers. I love the variety too, got some Kush some Chem and some OG!:D
Yea u got 2 love a nice variety.. Is great poppin fems so u dont need 2 waste time growing males.. I popped 5 sour bubbles & usually sex them when small in cups but they got big & would never show sex so I had 2 transplant them in2 1 gal smart pots now 2 months later I got 3 boys & maybe 2 girls 1 4sho & 1 still not showing.. So I wasted 3 spots growing boys.. I could of had some others in there spot..

Mogrow

Mogrow

u got mad skillz brother muncher/ not bad with that camera either.
your cheeto looks unique from th eones i grew, course out of 5 i grew only 2 were anywhere close to the same, other completely different.
rock on

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
u got mad skillz brother muncher/ not bad with that camera either.
your cheeto looks unique from th eones i grew, course out of 5 i grew only 2 were anywhere close to the same, other completely different.
rock on

Thanks Mogrow! I got that camera all charged up and ready for some more shots. I think my #1 looks more like waayne's pheno and smells like some sweet Bubba. I forget what 2 smells like but I'll check it out tonight. Thanks for the good vibes homie!;)

Day before yesterday my Snowdog #2 started throwing a cpl nanners staight outta the bud. I've only seen 3 maybe 4 so far but I got my eye on her. One came outta the top of a bud and right next to that was a nice seed forming. Nothing crazy though so she's staying. It did manage " I think" to send some pollen down to one of my Imperial Kush's, I found a seed on a top bud but just one so far.

The smells on the Snowdog and Sage n Sours are like Barbasol shaving cream. Shit is gettin funky in that room right now!:D They are loading up some fat ass buds. I'll get some shots posted soon.:cool:

Latest posts

Top Bottom