Cracking Some Beans!!

• Thread starter MitchyNugz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

Thanks for giving us something gorgeous to look at!

outwest

hey it's my pleasure just trying to post something decent!

purple diesel is enormus//// all plants looking healthy /// u on top of thinks bro....

yah she really blew up on me but I like how she grows so Im really hopin gshe is something decent in the smoke dept if not oh well! thx for checking them out bro your thread is looking great too!

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

here they are starting to form some flowers only pic I got then camera died! Just checked some of my growing clones and I guess one of the Emerald Jack phenos I had I thought was a female is a male got some nice sacs on her for being in a lil cup and she seems to smell very citrusy so I think I will keep him around and maybe make a few F1's was thinking of hitting my Purple Kush cut with him and possibly the Chem Valley Kush!

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

whats up farmers hope everyone is doing well on their side of the fence...........got some more batteries for cam so I snagged some more shots of the garden hope you all enjoy!

I am currently at 15 days 12/12 and im pretty happy with everything and how they are growing, just gave them their first dose of full bloom food so hopefully these lil ladies start swelling in the next few weeks I think the stretch has finally slowed down but they didnt really stretch much just bushed out immensly especially the JTR and PD.....massive roots coming out bottom of 5 gal buckets I guess they could have used a lil bigger of a home but they stuck in the 5 gals for the remainder of this cycle. The Purple D is impressing me with growth and for only being 2 weeks into flower she reeks...havent smelled this smell for a long time and Im praying its a winner smell is reminding me of some old school dope I got back in high school that was just insane has a really musky clorine smell to it and this is what the PD is giving off....just made a lil homade tomatoe cage for her and i was tossing her around quite a bit and the smell was getting everywhere fingers crossed!

The chem valley is growing quite well and the JTR is looking great so ez to grow and the Purple Kush is fattening up quite a bit too....still not much from lil tester Rockstar!

gonna do my S.O.G style grow for next run again...lol I can't stick with a style I swear I switch up Pot sizes,plant count, topping,not topping.LST, pruned,not pruned hahah just can't stick with a method but they all seem to be giving me decent results and im having a blast doing it so what the hell!

what you guys think I shoud run????? it's gonna be 16 6.5l square pots of either Jack The Ripper.......Chem Valley Kush or ECSD......(maybe purple diesel if it's a winner)

IM kinda set on the CVK just cause I know it's fire smoke and only takes 8 weeks but the ECSD has me so tempted never ran her before so she will be a bit of a challenge and takes 10-11 weeks but the finished product is so special and so worth the wait?????????? Gonna have to sleep on this one for a few nights!

anyways heres some pics and love the comments or questions or any tips feel free to post farmers....still some names out there I would love to see stop by my threads sometime and leave a comment!

Jack The Ripper

Chem Valley Kush

Lil Rockstar Tester

Purple Diesel

Purple Kush Back left......Back Right PD......front JTR.......I'll get some more pics of PK a.s.a.p just haven't oulled her out of tent yet!

philly kush

philly kush

yo mitchy whats up bro! everything is lookin good as always KEEP IT UP GOODLUCK WITH THE REST OF THE GROW I'LL B WHATCHIN.PEACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I HAVE SOME MORE RPK THATS GETTIN THERE HERE IS A PIC 4 U

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

yo mitchy whats up bro! everything is lookin good as always KEEP IT UP GOODLUCK WITH THE REST OF THE GROW I'LL B WHATCHIN.PEACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I HAVE SOME MORE RPK THATS GETTIN THERE HERE IS A PIC 4 UView attachment 211777

thanks alot philly glad u made it by the thread......that bud looks very kushy great work another RPK gotta give her a try im running My Purple Kush cut now but I know its diff then what your runnin ill get some better pics of her up soon!

Jack the Ripper all the way:D

yah she is a treat to grow and ez as hell but I ran the JTR in S.O.G last 2 runs before this one so I might switch her up who knows!!!

Looking good so far, Mitchy! Keep on rocking.

thx rival glad u stopped by havent seen you in awhile gonna have to track your thread down and see the progress on all those insane buds u had going cheers bro!

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
I been lurking around the Farm. Been super busy with my crop and work. Things r finishing up again. Come on by when u get a chance!

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

looking good!

Thx bro!!

I been lurking around the Farm. Been super busy with my crop and work. Things r finishing up again. Come on by when u get a chance!

yah I just looked at some of the pics and they look insane bro...those tardawgs looks soo good...shitty to hear about losing those beans but from what Ive seen you prolly have a tun of kick ass seeds sitting around ready for some love and Im looking forward to seeing some more rival666 fire cheers bro!!!

Mogrow

Mogrow

the jack the ripper looks like the biggest producer.... or maybe its just your biggest palnt right now...
some many choices, so little time, so little space, whats a farmer to do:eek:

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

the jack the ripper looks like the biggest producer.... or maybe its just your biggest palnt right now...
some many choices, so little time, so little space, whats a farmer to do:eek:

I think i will try something diff then the JTR again it's either CVK or ECSD who knows you will see soon enough when I start the thread up! thx for keeping an eye out Mo!

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

just snagged a few shots of some of the plants I have vegging they are all at different stages and all in organic soil!

Purple Diesel ( Clone from the mama I got flowering now)

Feminised Galaxy from Pyrimid seeds Northern lights X Afghani

Emerald Jack Clones 2 phenos I have not ran yet

These were 3 Jack The Ripper clones I ran one in cocotek coco and the other 2 in my organic soil to see any growth difference...the one in the middle is coco and the outside ones are the soil ones....they are super close in growth color size with the soil pots being a lil bigger!

Purple Kush Baby

Chem Valley Kush Baby

Rockstar Baby

East Coast Sour Diesels

cheers farmers hope everyone is having a good weekend!

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

hey bro,very nice. should be a tentful of dank for sure. 420

Thx for stopping by bro.....im hoping she will be dank as well ill keep yah posted!

Love the way ur keeping the youngones in shape, the all look splendid.

thx alot Krasi I try to keep my vegging plants in best shape as possible glasd you noticed......your grow looks amazing bro sorry to hear bout bud rot thats guess it happens sometimes with Rocket Propelled Grenade sized buds...cheers bro!

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

whats up farmers just woke up and smashed a bowl of Headband with Some HB dry sift on top and man im wrecked thats my workout for the day lol!!!

here are the girls at 23 days 12/12 and they are starting to chunky up and all are showing some nice amounts of resin....I dont really have many pics of the PK or PD I will get some soon tho the PD is so damn big I don't like moving it out of tent much and the PK is in the back of tent with it(man im lazy damn headband lol)...anyways here are some photos for my friends out there enjoy everyone!

Chem Vally Kush

Jack The Ripper

Purple Kush

Latest posts

Top Bottom