Cracking Some Beans!!

• Thread starter MitchyNugz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mogrow

Mogrow

they swelled up nicely from day 15 to day 23. whats in that "full bloom" you're feeding them..
that jack the ripper is gonna produce some weight for a 5 gallon bucket. looks like over 4oz.
peace mogrow

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

they swelled up nicely from day 15 to day 23. whats in that "full bloom" you're feeding them..
that jack the ripper is gonna produce some weight for a 5 gallon bucket. looks like over 4oz.
peace mogrow

whats up mogrow......sorry I just meant I switch them off of nitrogen and start feeding them the Floranova bloom!

here is what I feed them now

per gallon of filtered water

5ml floranova bloom

1ml floralicious plus

5ml cal-mag (general organics)

5ml Liquid Kool Bloom they just got first dose of liquid KB last night!

5ml organic sucanut

and for the first 2 weeks until I saw buds forming I fed them same chart just bloom was replaced with the grow and no KoolBloom liquid!

thanks for stopping by again and I hope the ripper gives me a nice yield the Purple Diesel will bring in a nice haul has 12-15 inch heads everywhere that are fillin gin great and I think it's Mendo Purps dom because she smells very berry and purple smelling kinda like a urkle dominant pheno I found in subs deep purple so hopefully she is special!

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

That mix will do the job for sure. I ran the FloraNova for a while and then switched to 3 part. I like both but I get denser nugs with 3 part. Keep on rockin', Mitchy!

she sure will my friend......yah i remember u saying before u switched them up and liked the results and they are showing bro your thread is killer those buds look insane to say the least sick work bro!!!

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

Here they are at 28 days flower and beefing up nicely...the Rockstar smells amazing now very kushy with something I can't quite capture yet....and questions or comments lets hear em...cheers farmers!

Rockstar

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
You sure know how to fill a tent! Looking great, brother.

outwest

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Another sick show with perfect Picts and Plants! Keep on killin' MitchyNugz...

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

You sure know how to fill a tent! Looking great, brother.

outwest

I try my best to keep her full of sexy ladies....thx for the kind words bro!!!!

Looks fantastic, man! Great job!

greener

Thx alot oregon......appreciate you taking the time to check her out!

Another sick show with perfect Picts and Plants! Keep on killin' MitchyNugz...

whats up shady......that really means alot bro...you know your dank.......appreciate you checking my thread out and sending some positive vibes my way they sure help alot...cheers!!!

philly kush

philly kush

Damn Mitchy that tent is lookin killa u got my mouth waterin n my nose happy,wish my screen was a scratch n sniff! Peace Mitchy

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

lookin killer in there bro. 42o

sup bro...shes filling in for sure and smells fantastic!

Damn Mitchy that tent is lookin killa u got my mouth waterin n my nose happy,wish my screen was a scratch n sniff! Peace Mitchy

thx alot bro...glad you stopped by and checked her out....scratch n sniff would be a great invention for times like that lol........just finished final lollipoping clened them up nicely and got rid of some fan leaves to allow some light to lower buds.........they are turning into beasts the chem valley smells so freaking good can't wait to light some up!!!

stay tuned bro!!

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

thought Id snag a few more pics for fun while I was feeding the PK tonight...man she smells so good....like purple woody colonge kush funk I cant stop smeeling her and the buds are rock solid...im not 100% what cut i got it came from B.C and i know the garberville cut is out there quite a bit but im still not sure whatever she is she is super special and pure headstash!

really happy with everything in the tent they are all smelling delicious and putting on some weight no complaints this round!

Purple Kush

Purple Diesel

Chem Valley Kush

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

Running some of these outdoors this year...check the thread under outdoor growing...cheers farmers!

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

Beautiful man, especially the Chem Valley:)

thx alot krasi......the CVK is fattening up everyday and smelling like lemon chem very nice ring to it........the purple diesel is really chunking up as well and smell is getting nice...it's got that purple smell with some OG in the backround just a very faint lemon scent mixed in!

stay tuned will get more pics soon as tommorow is start of week 5!

Latest posts

Top Bottom