Cracking Some Beans!!

• Thread starter MitchyNugz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
nMEEKS

nMEEKS

Horticulturist
Supporter
You got that tent full to the brim with FIRE! I really enjoy checking out your photos Mitch, and of course, it hardly needs to be said because it's so obvious, but you are killin' as always! Thanks for sharing and keep up the solid work!

-Meeks:)

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

You got that tent full to the brim with FIRE! I really enjoy checking out your photos Mitch, and of course, it hardly needs to be said because it's so obvious, but you are killin' as always! Thanks for sharing and keep up the solid work!

-Meeks:)

Meeks my man glad to see you stopped by again........she is packed tight with sexy ladies for sure just the way I like it....pics came out pretty good this lil nikon coolpix 4600 has pulled his weight such an old camera too but actually pulls of some half decent shots....can't wait to harvest some of these last 2 crops were all one strain so Im excited for the variety of smoke and they all looking like they gonna be very nice when finished.......kinda looking forward to seeing what kind of weight I get from doing 4 bigger plants to compare to my other styles I have done..I just can't pick one lol..... go from 1 gals to 6.5l to 3 gals to 5 gals now im still scratching my head on how im runnin next crop haha!

anyways always appreciate you stopping by meeks and your stuff has been off the hook lately keep it up as well!

oh yah check out my outdoor thread if you get a chance as well im hitting the bush this summer!!!!!

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

here they are at 37 days hope everyone is enjoying the show I know I am!!!

JTR

Rockstar (looks better in person and smells so good)

Chem Valley

Purple Kush

Purple Diesel

group shot

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

all your strains look great Nugz
keep doing what you're doing
dank is in your future.
peace mogrow

thx alot Mo appreciate you taggin along threw this one and sending the positive vibes.....very cool bro...cheers!

That purple diesel has me drooling!

me to my friend I just hope she doesen't take to long to finish she looks to be a lil behind my 9 weekers!

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

went a lil crazy with the pics hope yah enjoy!!!!!

1-5 Chem Valley Kush

6-11 Jack The Ripper

12-17 Rockstar...smells so damn good like a strong OG with a marshmellowy musky smell can't freaking wait!

17-20 Purple Kush starting to color up and smells amazing

Mogrow

Mogrow

hope mine looks like that in 10 days.. :eek:
nice photo taking also mrNugz..
keep it green bro...

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

Beautiful beautiful beautiful ladies bro!!!!

beautiful-girls-outdoor_bb844546.jpg

Whats up Cap.....it's a honor to have you stop by my thread and comment really appreciate it bro.......you always grow the sickest dank love peeping your threads and I woulden't mind giving your bennies a try the reviews speak for themselves looks like you got one hell of a product going and a whole lot of amazing farmers are all switching to it so im gonna look into it 100%!

thanks again bro.............But still trying to figure how you got that pic of my girl????

Sweet bud shots brah! Those colas are looking dank...

sup shady.....thx alot bro wish I could pack u a rip when they cut n dry......Ill have more shots soon going nuts with pics lately......thanks again bro!!

hope mine looks like that in 10 days.. :eek:
nice photo taking also mrNugz..
keep it green bro...

Im sure it will my friend those jazz berries look crazy loving the color on it so early in flower......and same wit your Pberries they look dankkk!!

thx alot for peeping her.....getting okay with my lil camera just got to hold my breath when I take pics so it isn't so shaky......starting to get dizzy lol!

Krasi

Krasi

Hi Mitchy, what beautiful and frosty nugs u got, they`re gaining flesh and looking to deliver, nice work bro:)

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
You Grow the Frosty for sure.! Great work Mitchy!
Is that soil?o_O
why the hell can't I get frost like that outdoors?:confused:

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

wow bro, those are some beautiful colors comin' out of them. great work man.

Thanks alot bro.....the PK is really showing some nice color and still has a few weeks left so I am sure she will be even prettier soon!!

cheers!

Hi Mitchy, what beautiful and frosty nugs u got, they`re gaining flesh and looking to deliver, nice work bro:)

Thx alot Krasi....glad you stopped by again can't wait to cut these down!

You Grow the Frosty for sure.! Great work Mitchy!
Is that soil?o_O
why the hell can't I get frost like that outdoors?:confused:

whats up Ken......thanks alot for the comment bro much appreciated.....yes it's organic soil i'll post a pic of it.....fed floranova and a few other things!

your nugz always seem to be pretty damn frosty to me....I usually get jealous in a good way when peeping your threads.....Im sure you will have some snowballs this year!

Latest posts

Top Bottom