Cracking Some Beans!!

• Thread starter MitchyNugz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
bigcheese510

bigcheese510

thx bro im pretty pumped for sure it was so hard choosing these 4 strains from all the others but im still gonna go back and see my buddy and grab a few more packs of these!

the O Diesel will be sick for sure but I have wanted to try Afgooey for so damn long now that I think I have to crack these and see if there is some fire to be found which im sure there is.......and a Afgooey dominant male would tickle my fancy for sure but im not that lucky!

fa sho .. so i take it you got them locally?

Mogrow

Mogrow

Mitch// your plants are really filling out/ for 5 gallon buckets , you're maxing out, not sure if I've seen that much nug in a 5 gallon// great work ///
socal seed? strains sound good, don't hear much about afgooey any more.
peace mogrow

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

fa sho .. so i take it you got them locally?

Yes got them Locally a medical buddy of mine has been trying to get some of the rarer genetics around our parts and for some med card holders.....so he has contacted the breeders and got some kick ass shit sent down here from a few different ones but so far these are the ones I was on the lookout for!

Mitch// your plants are really filling out/ for 5 gallon buckets , you're maxing out, not sure if I've seen that much nug in a 5 gallon// great work ///
socal seed? strains sound good, don't hear much about afgooey any more.
peace mogrow

thx for stopping back in Mo.......they are definetly some big girls gotta be qp plus plants im assuming but won't know till they hit the scales...thx alot for the props!

Don't know to much about Socal seeds myself I have seen them on a few websites for sale and
all I know is the list of strains is very impressive I really didn't want to buy any beans right now but coulden't help myself.......keep an eye out for the Dawg-Goo frenzy!

S

sensisaint

whats up homie? your ladies are looking sick bro,gonna be some fire,no doubt! good job homie. and good luck with the socal gear,ive got the southern d'lights rocking now,and will prob rockout a few more strains any day.anyways again looks sick. hit me up when you have a min. peace

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

whats up homie? your ladies are looking sick bro,gonna be some fire,no doubt! good job homie. and good luck with the socal gear,ive got the southern d'lights rocking now,and will prob rockout a few more strains any day.anyways again looks sick. hit me up when you have a min. peace

thx alot bro we will be sampling them in no time....cracking the dawg-goo you know how much I wanted to run those so they getting some love soon fo sho!!!

ill holla at you soon bro!

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

well the Dawg-goo is being germed did all 6 hopefully I get something nice outta these...might crack the santa monica as well!

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Them girls r looking real good, Mitchy! I bet them Dawg Goo will be some dank also. Keep doin ur thing homie.

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

Them girls r looking real good, Mitchy! I bet them Dawg Goo will be some dank also. Keep doin ur thing homie.

thx alot Rival...just trying to keep up with the funk lab as best I can.......can't wait to see some of those beans you had lined up they were all jaw droppers......hopefully I get some keepers outta this Daw-Goo this SocalSeedCo....has some sick ass genetics and im gonna rock a bunch of their shit soon so keep an eye out for some madness!

respect bro!

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

Stunning work MitchyNugz! Congrats on the chop...

Thanks alot for staying tuned in shady appreciate it bro....glad this run is in needed some of my homegrown to smoke was really missing it....I swear everything I have seen lately has been flushed like shit and burns bad exception of a couple of my buddies, but nice to have my jars filled again....cheers homie!!!

man those nugs are looking nice and chunky bro, CVK is gonna be popped again soon for me. Let us know how they smoke ....

whats up bro....the CVK came out killer......she is super chem dank funk with some lemon backround in her.....she hits really hard to only drying since sunday and I just puffed a fat bowl and im really high and the taste is so nice.....earthy chem funk and stays in the mouth for quite some time...props to swerve on this one best shit I have ran from him to date!

thx for the comments bro and staying tuned much appreciated!

Awsome looks on those budz man, i believe fresh and pure are the right words.

Thx alot Krasi...smoked the PK...CVK and JTR and they are all awesome smoke for only 5 days drying....thx for all the positive vibes threw this one much appreciated....glad you enjoyed the show!

fat nuggets gotta love it. great job mitchy!

Thx cheese.......they came out very nice indeed no dissapointments at all....thx for all the rep bro much appreciated...mad respect!

Yep...Great work Mitchy!
Very Tastey lookin!

Thx alot Ken glad you stopped by to see the end show....still more pics to come tho.....thx alot bro!

very nice brotha! looks like a roomfull of fire!

42o

she is some flame for sure...im pretty damn happy with everything...yields were good....smoke is great....and my jars are full so im a happy man today!

thx alot for staying tuned bro will have another thread p shortly and ill pop by yours a.s.a.p....cheers!

good run nugzzz, hope the #'s and quality is there for ya// looks like u got both covered:cool:

whats up Mo....I think im happy woke up with a smile on my face this morning...the PK JTR and CVK are all freakin killer smoke very happy with them still have to do some testing on the others but will have more pics soon.....thx alot for your support threw this one bro much apprteciated the good vibes always keep me going......will have some morepics soon stay tuned!

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

whats up Farmers will have some dried nug shots for you very soon The PK.....CVK and JTR are all very impressive smoke already with no cure and all have a great taste as well....very happy with myself this run for sure!

The PK is dry and smoking amazing so clean burns so nice and taste very grapey and kushy...letting her go 60 days gave her some nice sleepy effects after you smoke a few bowls you don't want to move...almost passed out on my buddies couch trimmin yesterday and I never do that lol!

she yielded 122 grams in a 5 gallon bucket so I got my QP plus a quarter so the yield wasn't to bad at all!

The JTR is super dank....smells insane like lemons and tree sap and taste just like country time lemondae...she yielded 135 grams in a 5 gallon bucket!

will have lots of pics soon...gonna strip the rest of these buds off the stalks and smoke a huge show then when I can barely see ill brake out the camera and get some more pics for all the fine farmers out there!

Latest posts

Top Bottom