Cracking Some Beans!!

• Thread starter MitchyNugz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

Monday will be 7 weeks so I started the flush tonight...taking them 9 weeks so they getting a good 2 week flush!

snapped some more pics of the CVK and the JTR....more to come of PK and PD tommorow!

420alldaze

420alldaze

sweet! cant believe how much color is still in those leaves! lookin great with two weeks left brotha! 420

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

Looks really delicious Mitch, great run so far, still got great health in ur plants.

Thx alot Krasi very happy with how they are looking......thx for the comment!

sweet! cant believe how much color is still in those leaves! lookin great with two weeks left brotha! 420

yes they are very nice and green I owe that 2 feeding nitrogen a couple weeks into 12/12......thx alot bro more updates soon might just wait to harvest!

The don't call you MitchyNugz for nothing! Hot damn!

outwest

LOL......thx alot bro im trying my best my girls got most of my love!

yeah Mitchy...Very Healthy and Very Frosty!

Great job!

thx alot ken im pretty excited to cut these babies down gonna be some nice smoke I think......your threads are really popping off too!!

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

hot dayuumm micthy i give u madd props they look amazing nice and healthy...

thx alot bro really appreciate it im very pumped for these babies to come down......respect all the positive vibes cheers man!

that's greasy shit nugzzzzzzzzz.

whats up Mo.....greasy and filthy just how I like it lol.........they coming along great very excited, Im liking the 5 gallon buckets to flower in they produce some giant plants and buds!

thx alot for stopping by again

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

I can relax now..........just had fire inspection, head fire inspector standing 10ft from my grow.....cooler heads prevail........was all good tho I know there routine and they are never nosey which I gotta respect but still makes me feel funny in the stomach!

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
I can relax now..........just had fire inspection, head fire inspector standing 10ft from my grow.....cooler heads prevail........was all good tho I know there routine and they are never nosey which I gotta respect but still makes me feel funny in the stomach!

Nice work. Must feel great.

outwest

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

got some new seeds gifted to me from my buddy...thx alot bro......one is something I have been interested in for awhile now.

Spice of Life...........Blue Sattelite 2.2

and some guy from out west named medman got his.......purple rockstar Kush

also my boy has a bunch of Socal seeds gear so im gonna grab a few packs thinking

Santa Maria I think it's called.........Airborne G13 x E32 Trainwreck

White Lighting...........The White X Chemdog

I think Southern Comfort..............Mass Superskunk x Chemdog

Dawg Goo.....Afgooey x Chemdog

damn there were some more to I can't decide on what the hell to get!

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

Great score, been peeping out dawg goo for a bit. Cant wait to see thedank ass dry shots. Is that cvk leaning towards the chem side?

thx alot bro....not a bad score at all.....honestly Id say she is a pretty even split on the cross.....from a distance she is super skunky and chemmy but upclose she has a nice Og smell to it leaning towards the lemon pledge odor but squeeze a nug it releases some funky nose thats from the chem side! I've never grown Chemdog or SFV OG but I'd say she grows like the Chemdog cause there is very little stretch most Og's I have ran are pretty lanky and I think The SFV is too......this is definetly a great cross that exhibits both parents nicely from what I can Gather........but all the stuff I have grown frim swerve with that SFV male seems to have that strong lemon pledge smell come through in most of the crosses!

Latest posts

Top Bottom