Crawl crawl Attic Attic

• Thread starter FlyinJStable
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
burn4me

burn4me

This is what I came home to after my VA appointment today…..

WTF about following simple rules in life:::::::::

Respect your elders.....Love Mother Earth ECT………Basic Life’s rules……..

But most of all don’t fucking steal !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!………

I do have security cameras, and watching my plants yanked from there pots made me physically sic. I don’t recognize them, or better I don’t. Besides whom am I kidding? Its not like I can report it.

There young dumb ass lives have a lot of Bad highway headed their way. What goes around surely WILL BE coming around. FUCK FUCK F SUC SHITHEADS even took my ballast.

This is one of them witch path to take moments, Do I say the hell with it and go back on the VA shit or start over. Damn takes the life right out of me and I feel a part of me is gone.. Like a fucking HOLE.

IRONICALLY, GROWIN MY OWN MEDS MADE MY LIFE BEARABLE. FUCKIN THIEVESView attachment 415359 View attachment 415360
:sorry:im so sorry to hear that brother. fuckin sons a bitches. made me sick just hearing this and seeing the carnage. truly sucks. is it all gone? equipment and all? karma is gonna catch up to them fucks.

burn4me

burn4me

oh and if farming helps you. dont let them take that from you too. move forward and push on. sounds hard but you're a vet so its not to tough. best wishes and positive vibes. hope it karma gets them sooner than later.

loompa

loompa

Breeder
Supporter
Oh shit man! I'm so sorry. I've been ripped off so many times I can't even count them all, so I feel for you, especially the fact that it truly helps you and I know the feeling. I'm a vet also and understand how you feel more than you might think.

Don't let these guys get you down. They are not worth your time, and to spend even one minute of your life thinking about them is just a waste of your own time and peace of mind. I'm out of town at the moment, but hit me up in pm, and when I get home we'll talk and see if and what I can do to help you out.

Keep your head up bro, I'll help you out however I can. It's the least I can do for a fellow vet!!

Loompa

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

Thanks brothers its all good

Well I finished cleaning up the mess

I WILL NOT LET THIS SWAY ME

I will be up as soon as I can afford some coco and some Beans I will get a better alarm, a Dog hell my cats protects inside from mice so the dogs can guard the outside. I will mount a camera that is visible; I should have done it like that from the start. I am putting one inside as well…

. Just makes me friggin mad I have to spend what little cash I do get on someone else herbs or its back to the VA shit….

The thought of that is what keeps me motivated to do my own thing. Fuck em….. I just do it better this time…..

you got to stand for something right!!!!!!!!!!!!

Much love FlyJ

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

I have 3 fellow brothers at the VA that we have been through some hard time and we get together when at the medical center. all I can figure is while we were talking some low life fucker herd more than needed. I have known some veterans that have been jacked right in the parking lot for their meds. guesses mostly. with that in mind I figure they were just after pills and got lucky. but they are young teens so I could be way off and nothing but random act. ya know. its all good I am not let it take away any more of my Peace.
thanks Cap. LOL i still have my beanies
much respect.
FkyJ

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

Hey Medusa hug
yea have my T5 veg the room I made OMG my very 1st baby (Nyvia) the one Mother plant I had what a frigg MESS
I still have all my Jacks and nutes still have my eyehorti and lamp I will be very cautious for awhile but still moving foward.

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

Spent the day with My VA bro It was cool he brought the burgers, beer and bud

I got upgrades to my surveillance system with back up and wireless app that will call me and show me pics on my phone.

He drank all the beer and watched as I put it together, fucker (I don’t drink) LOL

Then he breaks out a gift….. a drop light 100watt standard bulb in it and said I should use it to grow my tomatoes. Smart ass… Loved to a fault ya know what im saying.

Its been a good day. feeling pretty dang good. I think right now the best thing is NOT grow and let my brother Vets help me out for a spell. I will still be here playing on the farm and be envious while I am on hiatus.
Thanks all for the kind words
Much love
FlyJ

straincreation

straincreation

Man this all fucking sucks so bad man. Was your grow inside, these fuckers got inside . You said you were at an app. Right tese pieces of shit did it broad daylight? This is all shit man.

Stay positive and and treck on man youll be good. had rippers with my out doors 2 years in a row, fucking makes my stomach turn . So i went indoors, havents went back, i practically sleep on my shit now fuuuuuuuck them rippers man . You gotta Chase them crazy bald heads outaya your towwn. :D

Best of luck will stay posted.

straincreation

straincreation

:sorry:im so sorry to hear that brother. fuckin sons a bitches. made me sick just hearing this and seeing the carnage. truly sucks. is it all gone? equipment and all? karma is gonna catch up to them fucks.
Ya scum doesnt follow the rules they just stay in the shadows till they finally get fucked in the ass. By our lovely lady named karma and well, shes a bitch.

Prop215Life

Prop215Life

I don't have much but I have a enough I can donate a few beans as people have always helped me out on the farm if your in cali I can donate a 1000 watt ballast to you It's only a magnetic but it's tried and true man so if your close to me I'll drive it to you man I would send it but I think the shipping would be outrageous.

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

Hey Strain C,,,,,,Prop 215,,,,,,,, B4Me,,,,, Thanks for the Vibes and support

Makes a guy feel good to see brothers offering to help brothers, and sisters too, Thank you again Medusa (I just love to see her buds and nails) much respect

I am going to say to all who offer up help or gear. That’s more than anyone could ever hope for But I’m just a guy like the rest of you. The part that is helping the MOST is the posts and the words you write. To me that is worth more than the best beans or box. Just keep sending the good vibes and you all know Karma will come calling on their door soon enough in the end.

For now I am going to watch and learn as much as I can and offer my 2c. for a bit

Mass positive Vibes and respect to all the farmers and Logic for making this veteran feel again.

Fly

Top Bottom