Crawl crawl Attic Attic

• Thread starter FlyinJStable
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

SAM 3087
Got the last bit of coco cleaned up from the Veg room and found that cleaning up Neam oil of Mylar sux butt.
To be 100% straight It still eats at my Peace and balance Thank the God n Goddess for good friends.
Much love Farm
grounded J stables

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

Finally Went to the big mess upstairs
got it all cleaned up too ... looks like they tried pulling the cool tube with my 1k SupBlue down and couldn't
I have to make a list
but It looks much better
Have a Peaceful day Farm
FlyJ

BeenBurned

BeenBurned

Sorry to read about punks invading your serenity...takers, that kinda stuff drives me batshit. Now that its all cleaned up you'll have veggies in there b4 you kno it!
lol...cleaning up neem is a bitch
Being a vet your strong...like it or not.
Sometimes you gotta dig for it tho...Drive on!

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

Well Shit.....
I am so hooked on the growing part that looks like I am putting my place up for sale. Taking my ol ass to ?
I have been away from Washington state too long and the move may be what Heart needs. I have friends in Montana who are all over me to come stay, help out be part of a Co-OP just dont know if mixing up with that... Seems staying independent is rightways.
Still, IDK but I am looking forward to doing real grow log and testing out whatever comes my way.
Today I will be greatful the pain is bearable and the sun is bright n warm
Much to love
FlyJ

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

A NEW START,,,,, THE LOOMPA COMPETITION.

I will have way too much information to post on the Loompa thread so going to stay here with my grow details.....
Ok so everything has been moved to a much better location and I picked up a great deal on a 1K set up, 4 spot LEDs and two T5
all together with a mix of light for my Thailand environmental lighting for Veg and Flower.
I know some will laugh but thinking outside the box on this is fun. SO I am setting up to Swing the plants on a 13.5 hr veg and by doing this right from the start .... gunna see if I can pull the Sativa Pheno to the top. once it shows I will be playing with time and temps as best I can.
Here we Grow
FlyJ

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

All set …..

I just walked in from my little trip to the Outdoor Area. I went right to the closet and Oh my! Surprise

What a great weekend. So here It is the honeycomb hideout This is my NEW get out of Dodge place.

Full access to everything I need the Veg will be inside and flowering will be done BY Mother Nature.

I see this as A great balance for me (I can’t stop smiling) my New Loompa Honeycomb Hideout.

Just a few pics of what’s up the line up the feed and the where to’s ½ indoor ½ out
July 5 2014 7
July 5 2014 3
July 5 2014 33

Much love

FlyJ

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

The biggest surprise was when I saw my germination rate I soaked in ph 6.w/azose 12hr
July 5 2014 34
then tos in the coco with caps beanies and left for woods this is what I have in 48hrs give or take 6 hr when I got home so far. Its IS going to be a great year....

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

The Farm
This is NOT just another click and type forum This is a growing breathing Family
I see some real friendships developing here and the passion for our choice to grow green.

LOOMPA Pheno Competition COLLABORATION
With poor ol loompa unleashing the biggest Growing group on one thread may be a bit much.....
some of us will be posting our normal day to day info on our own thread and giving loompas thread the big updates and unique observations to better serve the threads integrity.

Let this sink in
Their are growers in almost every part of the United States and other country's who are now talking about Loompa

Keeping with the spirit of the hunt
My seeds are pop-in out left n right

so I need to set up my Hempys
I will be using coco/hydroton 70/30
with hydroton bottom res in my hempy pots
I will go to cups then to the 1/2 gall or gallon hempys
I found that I like 2inch of hydroton in the bottom
small layer of coco shreds then my 70/30 coco mix
Cal-Mg-Micro charged and set for 2weeks as the grow is ready to get to the next stage.
I am a LST and main line fan so I will be vegging longer than some folks
Good Vibes and good friends make this work..
Setup2
SAM 3584

FlyJ

seaslug

seaslug

I don't know how long you've been away from WA, FlyJ, or from what part but I think the population of Puget Sound has gone up 50% since I started driving forty years ago. I've just recently felt like running out of elbow room and I don't really like to drive anymore. Other than that, things are good here.

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

Its just as it should be....
.Today I grew a plant in a unified effort that is done to help others....
what more could I need.....

No matter where or how big or how small I will never let a few bad things slow me down. Like it is said in order to be open honest and meet good people the door has to be open to all and with all that good there will always be a few bad. That is just How I see it IMHO better to go through life being open to get that good vibe, hen never let others in I would never have met the amazing growers and breeders here..
Its all good
FlyJ

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

Well I have to do That VA thing today and it is all day long ass day...
so I took a look at the babies for my morning smile, I must admit I feel like a proud Papa. In the spirit of the grow of course.
Have a great Day Farm
7 8 2014

FlyJ

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

So 4 n 1/2 hrs at Va today just to see my Dr. But before I could see him I have to go through his Nurse. She had 10million questions mostly about why I stopped my medications. .. . . . and of course my blood work and Pee tell the whole story. I hate to say it but I cant share with her that I feel better than I have in the last 10+ years or that I don't have migraines and fewer nightmares because of Cannabis

My overall health has improved so much, in the last 6mths that I am making some of them take notice. I chair a PTSD group for my veteran brothers too and all of them know the real deal. They themselves are following a much brighter path..

All I can say is
Thank you, without the farm and you guys. I would not have had made such a difference.

FlyJ

north knect

north knect

A NEW START,,,,, THE LOOMPA COMPETITION.

I will have way too much information to post on the Loompa thread so going to stay here with my grow details.....
Ok so everything has been moved to a much better location and I picked up a great deal on a 1K set up, 4 spot LEDs and two T5
all together with a mix of light for my Thailand environmental lighting for Veg and Flower.
I know some will laugh but thinking outside the box on this is fun. SO I am setting up to Swing the plants on a 13.5 hr veg and by doing this right from the start .... gunna see if I can pull the Sativa Pheno to the top. once it shows I will be playing with time and temps as best I can.
Here we G
So 4 n 1/2 hrs at Va today just to see my Dr. But before I could see him I have to go through his Nurse. She had 10million questions mostly about why I stopped my medications. .. . . . and of course my blood work and Pee tell the whole story. I hate to say it but I cant share with her that I feel better than I have in the last 10+ years or that I don't have migraines and fewer nightmares because of Cannabis

My overall health has improved so much, in the last 6mths that I am making some of them take notice. I chair a PTSD group for my veteran brothers too and all of them know the real deal. They themselves are following a much brighter path..

All I can say is
Thank you, without the farm and you guys. I would not have had made such a difference.

FlyJ
hey there flyj...so i just caught up on your thread..thats horrible how those scums stole ur meds...espeicially a VETS meds...im helpin a vet out with meds now..it def helps him and sp many others..wish my government would think mote like colorado..but im suree it wont b more then a decade before its all legal here in cananda

Top Bottom