Crawl crawl Attic Attic

• Thread starter FlyinJStable
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

Respect as all ways
Always welcome and you always bring the Good Vibes Yea I neede to toss the COCO and start fresh I should have done last time this Came up saving a few duckies in supply's is not worth the headaches it gives.
Glad to be back in water paddling out to the wave.

Nice work J.
Catching the mistakes and showing the good and the bad always reminds me I have a lot to learn
Thanks Bro for swinging by the House of J

little toasty
I know right?
Its like every one is cryin and I feel like a Bad Daddy for leaving um to drowned in the deep end of the Pool...
But the ones that dont sink will be great swimmers.

Peace Farmers
FlyinJ

Reebs

Reebs

just finished reading threw the thread lol

utilizing your attic has inspired me to investigate my attic, it's very long like yours and i always knew i could do something with proper attention to detail. not to mention with winter coming up in a few months, a little extra heat couldnt hurt up here in the rocky mountains :)

Reebs

Reebs

everything lookin great btw bro, i can see your progress over the whole thread, your deff headed in the right direction i think

Boomer Sooner

Boomer Sooner

Just finished crawling through your attic from start to finish FlyinJ. Sorry to hear about your troubles with heart-less rippers. You have made a brilliant recovery. Thanks for all your hard work with posts and pics, this is a great thread.

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

inspired me to investigate my attic
Having a small house of my own with my sister is real cool But its small and after deciding to grow My own meds I was left with one place so. Yea it worked out pretty good
I will suggest closed Light hood and plenty of movement with the air.
Keep your ladies short lol so ya dont run out of room.
Thank you for flyin by the stable all are welcome here.

this is a great thread
Thanks for the Positive Vibes, I had a Choice to keep poppin pills from the VA or find a Better way to live My life.
Growing for myself was like a light coming on for the 1st time. As things got beter I found more and more Veterans just like Me. And its a Great life to have. share Love gift grow Laugh and Cry a little But LIVE alot.

The House (My House) Of the Fly J

Room9 25
Chem Soda
9 21 2015 UD 3

Chem soda
9 25 2015 UD 1
Medusa's Poison Ivy
9 25 2015 UD 2
Poison Ivy
9 25 2015 UD 1

Quest Triple Purple Doja
9 25 2015 UD 3

All for the Love of the Grow
FlyJ

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

Thank you its Mass appreciated GrowG
From The Farm to all the threads here
From the Growers breeders and Friends, all that I am able to Grow Gift and use rather than taking a pill.
Has been A great change from the way things used to be for me
Every one should have this Chance and I will do my part to share what ever I can......
ROCK THE GROWS give what ya can
spread them seeds WORLD WIDE

johnnyrotten

johnnyrotten

OMG, will you fucking quit posting all of these great looking plants! I think that Triple Purple Doja just got me a little excited...I've never had good purple weed before but I'm pretty sure that's gonna be fucking spectacular!

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

With 4 and one half gallons water a day My back is payin the price LoL
But the ladies of the Stable are enjoying them self. Seems like I have been fighting Bugs for the last 3+ runs
and after this one I am going to need to empty the House.
So the Stable is going to be down for a Bit. No Worries I have cuts and seeds of all the important Gear up
the Mountain. Time under the lights and a fresh start is all The Stable Needs.
10 4 2015 UD 2

10 4 2015 UD 3

10 4 2015 UD 1

10 4 2015 UD 4
10 4 2015 UD 4

10 4 2015  UD 2
Diggin the Garden and Rockin the Colors
Peace Farmers FlyJ

MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

Having a small house of my own with my sister is real cool But its small and after deciding to grow My own meds I was left with one place so. Yea it worked out pretty good
I will suggest closed Light hood and plenty of movement with the air.
Keep your ladies short lol so ya dont run out of room.
Thank you for flyin by the stable all are welcome here.

Thanks for the Positive Vibes, I had a Choice to keep poppin pills from the VA or find a Better way to live My life.
Growing for myself was like a light coming on for the 1st time. As things got beter I found more and more Veterans just like Me. And its a Great life to have. share Love gift grow Laugh and Cry a little But LIVE alot.

The House (My House) Of the Fly J

View attachment 538518 Chem SodaView attachment 538519
Chem soda
View attachment 538520Medusa's Poison Ivy
View attachment 538521 Poison Ivy
View attachment 538522
Quest Triple Purple Doja
View attachment 538523
All for the Love of the Grow
FlyJ
Wow! Amazing grow you have going! Nothing but positive vibes to you and many thanks for your service!! Yes this plant is amazing! I too have come to know a better life and free of opiate pain meds....I believe they were killing faster than anything....I feel I owe so much to this plant! Thank you for sharing and inspiring!

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

I am not doing so great Been Sic
Going back Monday for more IV antibiotics, I have a Major infection deep leg type stuff.
anyway Didnt want anyone to sweat the FlyJ
Life is Beautiful just need to keep taking the steps Forwards.
Much Possessive Vibes Farmers
10 17 2015  UD 4
10 17 2015  UD 2

10 17 2015  UD 8

10 17 2015 UD 1

Loompa Farms Underdog Looking Good
I will post up more when I get to feeling Better
10 17 2015 UD 3

Peace FlyJ

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

Feeling Much Better and the Early gerlz are in the Dry room
the Pollinated gerlz are finishing up and the Next round are standing by.
Its Kinda funny I was Talking with the Dr. as he explained the Clot in my leg that could travel up to my heart and brain causing me some serious grow issues, like not able to anymore,.... 6 feet under and it scared the Crapola out me. Time to do some healthy changes.
Its all good
So are the Ladies...
My Sexy Seed Carrier's
CSF1 26 5

My Medusa Poison Ivy
Day 10 26 4

The male used for all 3 are the Pink Urkle of Jaws and the round before the Neted me 5 Nyvia III x GSC seeds are not doing to bed ether.
Peace Farmers
FlyJ

Top Bottom