crawl stagger stagger crawl

• Thread starter FlyinJStable
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

Been a bit I had to upgrade my putter so I could feel a bit more secure I been busy trying new stuff and keeping the little lady in the closet happy. She has been Inspirational to say the least. I wanted to try a clone process I had seen using the hempy coco ? well I should know in 7-10 days if it works. Here is my Baby.. Her name is Nyvia and she has twins.

Much love to the farm and remember

If you don’t stand for something

You will fall for Anything

Clone 1 May212014
Clone 2 May212014
SAM 1593

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

I noticed the curling on some of her leaves
I have her in a ebb flow
5.7 ph well controlled
running Jacks w/ a touch of mg.
Nothing els

m8ty

m8ty

Stagger, stagger, crawl, crawl or was it crawl cralw stagger stagger ? ... haha man i luv that movie "yellow beard" i luv smoking some meds and watching it, i must of watched it a dozen or more times.

Congratz on your harvest, the nugs look so good, and i do see the bend on some of your leaves, i'm not sure why it happens but i notice it to here amd there, i suspect it's something to do with feeding, maybe someone with more experience can advice.

Congratz again and very happy you are doing better
It must be so difficult to go through what you have been through.

Happy times

M8

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

Thanks for the positive vibes m8ty. (IMHO) Little shop of horrors ROCKED.....
5 26 2014Nyviamom
5 26 2014Nyviamomsex
without the farm I would have given up after my first two weeks....
Now life is going forward with some good directions.....
Moving my MoM out, to her very own space real soon. I am puttin the finishing touches on it this week, the two cuttings I took are doing well.
much love Farmer

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

Ok I am having a small stress out looking over my plant all I see are the horn without the pistol... clones dont go to a flip 12/12 till they root-up right. I have two cutts that I was going to flower to make sure I have no patients I need to find something to do for next few days Dang
MaleFem

Now I see the female side but this still seems a bit vague as I would say two little white or off color pistols should be in the node area right?
Or how bout I just wait.

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

GIVING YOUR MOM a

:nailbiting: Man-i-cure :nailbiting:

What do you all do to maintain your Mothers when you LOVE THEM !!!!!!!!!

straincreation

straincreation

So before I go to whackin off a few legs :doctor: of my hopefully girls and 12/12 a few clones to sex.,.,.,.,.
what do you all think?
are they Girls are not?
Dong know who told you those were males they are not showing any sex yet in these pics. Those are the sepals that is where the flower comes out. No sex there at all bro hope you didnt squash these ladies. They could have been cool if they were ladies. Guess youll bever jnow

straincreation

straincreation

Gotta love your mommas. always keep them under a veg cycle and feed them accordingly. Keep um lush and green as possible keep them nice and topped especially if your low on vertical space . These ladids look nice and topped,so you got the right idea. I mean for a momma i wiuld suggest some soil if you plan on having her a while i mean. RWDC seems a bit much for a mom having to change out water and maintain water temps especially with this heat coming up in summer. Just keep it simple man if you want less problem that bring results p.

Look into b vitamins some sort of zyme to keep soil fresh . I dont want to make it to complicated with the nutiprient reg since you choose to use all in one ferts ,but for your mom you want some good nitro to keep um going. any other questions let me know,, ive kept moms for up to 18 months strong and producing clones every month, and flowered um out so my knowledge is yours if you need it. Everyone at the farm is usaully really helpful . Nice grow log , glad to hear your enjoying yourself happy farming and keep it up bro your doing good .

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

Thanks for sharing the knowledge StrainC.
much respect.
I am slowly getting my green on.
I have said this earlier somewhere, that with what is going on in my life, that one half of the treatment, for me, is the grow, not just the smoke.
Life is far better than it has been in many years.... Thanks to the farm and Farmers.
FYI The 1st grow was bag seed and I know it was a mistake to take a local growers word and pulled my first grow. live learn.
much Love fm

Darth Fader

Darth Fader

Yellowbeard!??!!

He sounded about .... 47.

Have fun FlyingJ. You made a good choice with Jacks. Great value & great results. Just watch salt buildup & coco, esp after stretch.

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

I have, or should say did have a fight right now with chasing the PH but that's in another thread and I believe I have it whooped. res temp at 67 now and total clean out all hoses lines pump apart new air stones even changed my damn clothes twice. just kidding about the last one But now holds steady at 5.8 jacks at 425ppm That is about 33% of my mix.
Much respect
FlyJ

burn4me

burn4me

first off great thread. way to stick it out and hang in man. second thank you for your service. and im glad that you have found a way from meds that cause more damage than good. plant look nice and glad you are having fun in the garden youve created. it does take you away to a magical place so enjoy. best of luck and positive vibes sent your way. keep on keeping on brother

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

So when I started with this 2nd trial I thought I was growing 3 Pineapple Express and 3 Bubba Kush what I have is ??????
what I have is a Auto flowing Pin-express and a very healthy something els ?
but free beans are all ok to start with and learn from Right. still kicking and feeling great today I have 4 months off the VA shit.

So after going through my orders and invoice and picture I believe I have figured out what My Mother Plant is
She has to be G13 Blue-OG
when I popped the Pin express auto and 3 other seeds I had the line up on the back of a card and it showed how I planted the seedlings I just found the card and Now I know. 1 purple haze 1 cheese side by side (Died) and Blue OG pineapple express side by side. THseeds and G-13 The Pineapple was the auto and is long gone.
My mom has some lineage.

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

The Leaf structure on Blue OG is this a common trait and when the light is off the Blue green is noticeable IMO
SAM 2689
6 8 2014 POTM 2

Feeling Life in all the right ways, Thanks Farm

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

I took and moved mom to her own home and naw have a small space for the two males I wantted pollen from just trying to gigger do I bring in the budding fem or do I just pollinate manually and can I place the pollinated female back n with the line up or will she throw off the pollen on her sisters LOL

johnnyrotten

johnnyrotten

good to see people using Jacks...I used to run it at 600ppm and was so much better than anything else I tried...love it!

BTW, also a veteran...hate going to the VA...

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

good to see people using Jacks...I used to run it at 600ppm and was so much better than anything else I tried...love it!

BTW, also a veteran...hate going to the VA...

re: JonyRot
Yea brother there is a whole huge ass thread on just Jacks, including fine line adjustments with micro nutes to the letter. It is a long LOOOONNNNGGGGGG thread 61 pages worth and worth the read...
cheap-alternatives-to-overpriced-hydroponic-nutrients.35395

johnnyrotten

johnnyrotten

yeah, I've seen the thread...my mixture was similar to what they are talking about in the thread...except the Caps bennies...I believe it's the best option available for hydro...

Top Bottom