crawl stagger stagger crawl

• Thread starter FlyinJStable
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

Looks like someone wanted my shit more than I needed it.....
its all gone...Fucking Thieves suc I been thinking about this part.
It must be someone who knows I go to the VA and has seen me at the Hydro store. its the only way.
I have no one at my house EVER. its been a rule my DAD instilled in all us kids 40+ years ago..
Im just FUCKING SIC

FuckinTheif1

Took some of my gear ballast extra shit
My log book of my mothers my real mom with all her notes seeds and shit she did in the 70s 80s
I was starting to feel good about what I was doing and how I felt.
SOOO have to Man up get shit squared away and keep doin what makes me happy.
Karma is a unforgiving lady and Un-forgetting one
It has a way of working out Just looks like my Grows are over for awhile.

johnnyrotten

johnnyrotten

man, that sucks!!! Do you have anybody at home that could have told somebody? The reason I didn't grow at home was that I was afraid that one of our kids would find it and think it was so cool that they might show one of their friends or just tell them...

Hope you get everything squared away...

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

FJ,what state are you in brother?Sorry this happened to you brother.

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

Thanks JR I have just myself and my cat
Hey fish im in a state of deniabilities they frown on the growing here close to FL.
But hey its all good

Well I finished cleaning up the mess

I WILL NOT LET THIS SWAY ME

I will be up as soon as I can afford some coco and some Beans I will get a better alarm, a Dog hell my cats protects inside from mice so the dogs can guard the outside. I will mount a camera that is visible; I should have done it like that from the start. I am putting one inside as well…

. Just makes me friggin mad I have to spend what little cash I do get on someone else herbs or its back to the VA shit….

The thought of that is what keeps me motivated to do my own thing. Fuck em….. I just do it better this time…..

you got to stand for something right!!!!!!!!!!!!

Much love FlyJ

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

For now it will me me and my T-5
I was really looking forward to seeing my babies blossom.

thanks for the love
Farm Rocks and will keep me sane in this insane week.
FlyJ

johnnyrotten

johnnyrotten

so, you're in FL? Pretty sure you don't want an alarm that notifies the cops...don't want them showing up and finding thieves pulling weed plants out...I've been told that if they hit you once that they will hit you again...

It was probably somebody that followed you home from the hydro store...you can get almost everything you need to grow at home depot or a regular gardening center for much less than the hydro store...or just buy bricks of coco online, order a couple packs of seeds and order small 5lb buckets of Jacks direct and get to it :-)

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

No Im certain it was VA drug seekers there MO is been seen more than a few times and im taking there pics with me next visit to the medical center and no plans on that type of alarm. I know will not happen twice. only went to hydro store twice. too far away to be an issue. but thanks for the heads up..
already have enough Jacks pro to last years. im good brother thanks for the input.

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

JohnyR Thank you for helping me get through this shity time I want you to know its as much the fact there are good peeps out there that keep me going like you willing to hit a few keys post a few words.
So thank you brother
much resp
FlyJ

johnnyrotten

johnnyrotten

Thanks man...just another grower that happens to also be a veteran...and saw you were using Jacks...figure you know what you are doing...

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

I hate it but I think the best thing is to call it a day and put up the green thumb
I have some great VA brothers who have offered to see me though and I am going to take them Up on their offer.
I will still be here on the Farm with lots of envy and some helpful words now and then ...
Much Love farm
FlyJ

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

It did give me a chance to clean up I guess
I needed to get my yard work done and the back 40 does need to be fenced in lol
It just looks so bare........
Hey look Green Beans . . . . . seriously its all good
Much love farm
The Grounded J Stable
Clenaedup

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

My oh my Today ROCKED
I wish was on some sort of replay mode.
That way when I have a bad day I could hit the replay button
Remember Karma good or bad always comes full circle.

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

Hey JR
No, I'm letting that ship sail past brother . . . .
headed to blue water and better sea I just had a really good day
No pain and no headaches
FlyJ

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

Loompa Competition, riding the Pheno Hunt

I veg and clone in here
I have found Coco DTW and Hemp y grows my fav.
Coupled with the long veg and how to mainline the plants I find it very rewarding.

My Coco is always expanded with PHed 5.5 to 5.7 balance
adding Calcium Nitrate and Trace nutrient I have a good start in a growing media.
All of my pots, from the 5gal down to the plastic cup is lined w shredded Coco first then expanded clay then the Coco.
Being consistent is a key for me.
Here are a few pics
SetUp
Setup2
SetUp4

Much Love Farm
FlyJ

MrBanjo

MrBanjo

Read the thread from start to finish, it was a short roller coaster. Sucks someone broke in man. Good to see you're getting back to it.

Hope you learned how to sex between now and then if you're pheno hunting :)

Top Bottom