Cream Caramel Slow Grow

• Thread starter Samwell
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Samwell

Samwell

Breeder
Caramel Cream popped a few days ago. Will do with CFLs and LEDs, but it will be slow as it's cold (40s - 50s) in my garage where I'm going to be doing it.

day 3

Cream caramel slow grow

MtGrownCanna

MtGrownCanna

I grew Cream Caramel for a few years. You should find a keeper in a 6 pack no problem

Samwell

Samwell

Breeder
First transplant for the Cream Caramel and found her a girlfriend to share those long days and nights. The new missus is a Barney's Cookies Kush freebie seed from magazine - strange getting a Champion as a freebie - we'll hope for the best !!
Cream and company2

Last edited:
Samwell

Samwell

Breeder
Anyone grown or tried Cookies Kush ?? Would love to hear from y'all . 2014 High Times Cannabis Cup Winner. Know that doesn't mean much but shouldn't be too bad...........

Samwell

Samwell

Breeder
At the moment they are inside but will go into the garage when they get a little bigger - know it's not ideal - will have heat under the pots so at least the roots will be good

Smokey503ski

Smokey503ski

Can toy make some type of a small greenhouse for them?
Is not just the roots you need to worry about, the leaf temps are important also.
Nighttime temps are important also. You don't want to much of a temperature swing when lights on/off.

Samwell

Samwell

Breeder
DSC02967 small
here we go - they're doin just fine - not the greatest photo but shows their progress

H

happy b

Anyone grown or tried Cookies Kush ?? Would love to hear from y'all . 2014 High Times Cannabis Cup Winner. Know that doesn't mean much but shouldn't be too bad...........
Yeah but it SHOULD mean something . It USED to mean something....until Arjan Roskam started buying the win,then it kinda lost credibility in my eyes . any competition that can be won year in year out by someone of Arjan character then it's not for me.
The barneys cookies kush sounds bloody nice!hope they turn out good for you.

Samwell

Samwell

Breeder
Everything fine, transplanted the Cookies Kush, both growing great and green. Still haven't taken them out to the garage yet , think I'm gonna keep hiding them in the house for a few more weeks. I'll try to take photos on Friday.

Samwell

Samwell

Breeder
Trying to upload the photo but says "error". Anyone have any ideas as to why as all the other photos have gone effortlessly?

Samwell

Samwell

Breeder
here's the weekly update - still going strong - the cream caramel had a baby/clone which is starting to perk up today - everything going just fine - knock on wood

Cookiesandcream

cream caramel on the left - cookies kush on the right - cream clone in the middle

Samwell

Samwell

Breeder
Just transplanted them both. Making a new place for them also with better lighting. Photos next week when it's all set up. Hope to be able to flip them end of the month. Want to take a clone of the cookiekush also.

Top Bottom