• Thread starter ronvmpc
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ronvmpc

ronvmpc

Chem
IMG 2455
IMG 2456
Blue Dream. Love this girl. She my fave at the moment.
IMG 2457
IMG 2458

ronvmpc

ronvmpc

Some pics of the the new ladies. Also turned co2 back on.
IMG 2459
IMG 2460
Blue D
IMG 2461
Chem. This ones been through a lot. Cant reach any of the others
IMG 2462
Platinum Blue Dream. Gnarliest smell ever. Citrus berry rotten dog shit.
IMG 2463
Bmr. 5 gal
IMG 2464

Plants that just went in are some chems ccxlbl #1 & #2 a sour d. hmm think thats it. See the tub on the floor. That goes to the dehuey. Somehow the hose got crinked up and noticed the h at 81% ahhh. Fixed it but had to jet so hopefully its working. :( Theres some pre 98 and WW but just a pain to get to.

Have a great week. I'll be hiking the backside of yosemite!!!!

ronvmpc

ronvmpc

So I've been having a ton of problems. I inherited the room from 2 dudes who had no idea what they were doing. Bless there hearts for trying but the walls where literally falling apart. Like leaks were just too much to cover up. On the last run a Chen hermied and seeded the whole fukn crop. That was it. Tore down all the walls, rebuilt the frames, put new dry wall and insulation along with new window a/c units. Just finished at 630am this morning lol (can't afford down time). I'll post picks when I wake up from a fat nap. Just wait. Also popped a ton of those seeds I got. Should be some fire cause those plants are dank. Be back later.

ronvmpc

ronvmpc

Some shit cell pics. Can't find the 35mm

So my veg room temp was out of control. Even if it was 65 outside it would still hit low 90's durning the day. So reinsulated and added this

Temps now hover 81 with 60 humidity. Plants looked happy within hours.

While I was moving plants I remembered I popped these outa the run that hermied and I like what I saw.

That's chem back crossed and also have about 100 platinum blue dreams hit with that chem. I was so pumped on the room I popped like 20 something seeds and they all popped in 24 hours.

So I guess the next saga of this old thread is to document those bigger veg plants. Blue dream (not platinum) and those seeds I popped. I'm not gonna number anything till I see something good and am going to be super critical. I know I will find something special and I'd like to share my journey with u guys. Have a great day!!!!!

ronvmpc

ronvmpc

Sup guys back in action as far as the computer goes. Here's some pics. One room has 2 has 600's and the other has gavi's. First day of flower for those blue dreams. Little messy but you'll get the idea of the new setup. That 1st room is at 3 weeks and currently being used as a tester room. Next round will be those candy chess in the white bags.
IMG 2612
IMG 2613
IMG 2619
IMG 2620
IMG 2618
IMG 2621
IMG 2623
IMG 2622
IMG 2625
IMG 2624

Last thing to do is is hang some cables and fan adjusters, clean out the veg, transplant and clone. Non fukn stop. I'll be on a lot more so any questions and comments/advice are welcome.

Peace

ronvmpc

ronvmpc

sup guys. I didn't finish pics on the room that was in bloom because we had 2 testers hermit which we didn't catch till it was to late but the room with those blue dreams is at week 6 and is going off. Just placed 13 cc in the room that was later in flower tonight so we should have a good run in the mix. I'll take pics hopefully tomorrow but for sure by wens.
peace

Top Bottom